Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:50 pm
Belle turned to look at Skrat, a deer in headlights for a moment as he did a spectacular flying leap out of Blop. She thought fast and seeing as Tsuji did say the pieces were powerful she decided to see what would happen if she threw one at Skrat, hoping if it missed him it would at the very least take out a squirrel follower.

As the piece of the cane flew through the air she just stood, mouth agape, wondering what on earth she had been missing, "What... the hell...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Skrat smiled. He raised his right paw into the air, watching the cane fly at him, wondering why she threw it in the first place. He caught it, as expected. The impact of the cane on his hand smarted a little bit, but he didn't have the other hand to take the cane so he could shake his hand out. It was somewhat of a disappointment. He started walking toward the grouping starting at him.

He waved, cane in hand, at the group. "Hello Newcomers, and...that guy who gave me the DS a few hours ago." He smiled at them. "My name's Skrat, and I am pleased to make your aquaintence. I'm usually human, but my human body is dead and gone so I have to take this squirrel body for now. In case you didn't know, I'm at a war with Undacorp," he pointed to the building in front of them, "but I can't battle him until I take out everyone else that seems to be unfortunately getting in my way. All I want to do is bring down that company but all these people are just...so distracting." He sighed. "I really hope that I don't have to kill you all. I just want to have my battle with Undakai."

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:07 pm
Tsuji smiled at Skrat's escape from Blop and then burst out laughing at La Belle's reaction. Immediately following Skrat's introduction he began speaking, "You must have me mistaken for someone else, Skrat, as I've never given anyone a DS. I do believe that I purloined one earlier this evening, but so much has happened that I lose track of these things. Boleslaus, do you remember our preparations? Was there a DS involved?"

The disembodied voice echoed back, "Yes."

"Good, then let's proceed. You also must know, Skrat, that there seems to be a line forming to fight Undakai. I know that a lady is busy with his better half now, and just before I came here a stoic young man was headed into the building," Tsuji lifted his hands off the ground, which resumed rumbling, "If you'll excuse me, since Boleslaus's unfortunate loss of body I've been rather busy and am getting tired."

And with that he leaped into the air, the ground below them collapsing into a 15 foot pit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:08 pm
As the ground below Slim's body began to collapse, she slotted a final thought into Blop's "mind".

"Come get me, NOW!" she silently commanded as she tumbled downwards with the falling ground.

At that, her pet was in full defensive stride once more. It seeped into the earth, retreating from the squirrel minions, and rapidly slithered its way to its master. Just before she made her impact, which would have undoubtedly further battered her broken body, it sprang from the soil and encased her in its gooey self.

An idea occurred to the minion as she floated along, once again sheltered by her gelatinous companion.

"This is going to feel a little weird...But I need you to stay calm."

And with that, the symbiosis began. Slim latched her mind to Blop's like a leech to flesh, burrowing deeply with ease. Their thoughts connected in a metaphysical embrace, slurring together till they were one and the same. And in naught but a few seconds, Slim and Blop became one.....A Slop, if you will. With Blop's mind consisting of emotions, and Slim's consisting of human logic, together the duo created a mottled brain of quick reasoning. The goop that was once Blop seemed to move in unison with the suspended body that was once Slim, as was illustrated when the latter began to make clawing motions through the ooze, and the former crawled it's way out of the pit.

A booming noise issued forth from the creature, similar in a way to Slim's voice and Blop's gurgles, as it reared upwards and loomed over the onlookers. It said, "You're SCREWED."

And then it crashed downwards at Skrat like a miniature crimson tsunami....  

Slim95
Crew

triox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:24 am
The young man who looked like a seventeen year old teenager had finally reached the floor where Undakai and the woman were fighting making their energy felt in every part of the building.

"That woman..have I seen her somewhere before.."The young man walked towards the scene as suddenly a barrier bounced him back a few inch's as The young man touched it it seemed to repel the teenagers presence as if it was made to keep people out."This barrier..it is emitting high energy levels but I shouldn't have a lot of trouble getting through it."He said as he now placed his knuckles against each other and a small barrier started to form around the teenager."Barrier seal #1"He now walked against the barrier using his shield to slowly crack it and then make and opening inside it so he would be able to move through.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:21 am
Thaliat Everwood
"Hm...yeah, don't be surprised if I'm not too eager to get out of here. You hardly offer a warm welcome." Thaliat frowned at the energy assaulting her bubble. Tentatively, Thaliat put her hand to the bubble's edge once more and willed a gentle stream of her own energy through it. Though Thaliat was able to cast a small beam of heat through the bubble and scorching the floor on the other side, she was dismayed to see some of her energy muted by the bubble. She also realized that within the bubble she could no longer draw energy from her surroundings.

I can fight from in here, but I will be weak...as if I had never drawn any energies in from this battle. I cannot fight Undakai from in here and have any hope of success. But I'm not really sure leaving the bubble is all that wise either...of course it would help if I knew how to leave the bubble. Thaliat scowled.

She looked up and Undakai and leaned towards him as if the speak again when the bubble suddenly tottered, then rolled a few feet closer to Undakai, spilling Thaliat about in surprise. "Hey!"

I can move this thing?!
((Sorry, I'm going to have to make an exit for a little bit, really busy lately and just don't have the time right now...don't worry though, I'll be back))

He looked slightly amused. "Discovering some new things about your little bubble I see. Well, isn't that just a neat little toy."

Just out of the corner of Thaliat's eye a shadow seemed to grow on one of the walls of energy that had formed over a hallway to the side. As if it wasn't anything more then a wall of water, the person walked right through, stopping just inside of the enclosed area, looking briefly at Thaliat and then at Undakai.

"Oh, you finally made it...what took you so long?" Undakai said with a slight frown.

The new comer resumed walking towards the Kai, seemingly uninterested in Thaliat anymore. "I just thought I'd let you handle things, but you've been taking far too long."

Standing right next to each other, it looked like a mirror had been placed right in the middle of them. There were only two real differences between the two. One was the mere aura that they gave off. As soon as the other Kai had entered the originals entrapment, the entire room seemed to get colder. The other was the smile on the newcomers face, which was neither cruel nor kind, but extremely confident...as if he knew nothing could touch him.

"We do have other business to take care of, if you recall."

The original paused for a moment and sighed. Slowly the field that had eloped the three of them seemed to dissipate into the air.

"We shall have to continue this at another time..." he said, turning to Thaliat, a cruel smile crossing his face, adding to the already worsened atmosphere. "I'm sure you're revenge can wait just a tad bit longer."

As he said those words, Thaliat could feel another change in the atmosphere. The spiritual wall that had been surrounding them for so long had also dissolved.

"Sayonara, little one." All the lights flickered for just a moment, but as if the brief period of darkness had sucked up the two, the Kai's had both completely vanished.

((In other words, I'd rather not hinder you from RPing with the others while I deal with RL s**t. Deepest apologies))

((EDIT: And ^ was obviously on the other side...completely unnoticed by me))  

Undakai
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:21 pm
The dipping ground sent Belle tumbling and she screamed. An odd sensation filled her as she simultaneously fell into the fifteen foot deep hole - all of Slim's pain had been replaced with a very jelly-like feeling. Instead of feeling hurt when she hit the bottom she felt slightly cushioned even if her elbow throbbed a little from impact.

"What the fu-?" She looked up to see a Slim's nearly lifeless body had been encased inside of Blop's as she watched her friend's odd symbiote falling toward Skrat like it was something from a monster movie. Instead of bracing herself for impact, she hoped that enough of Slim's consciousness remained in this new entity to keep her safe. It was Tsuji she wanted to pommel, especially since her body no longer ached.

Running at him she took a flying kick at the back of his head while he was hopefully distracted, bracing herself for a miss or him catching her foot just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:31 pm
He started pulling himself out of the dirt, "Goddamn Reclaimed... l'm gonna kill him when I get out of here... Damnit! He made me tear my sleeve!"

He fingered the tear on his forearm, "Honestly, he could have given me a chance to put up a barrier!"

But something was nagging at the back of his mind... He reached for his cane, but it was too late, La Belle's foot had already connected with his head. He was sent sprawling into the dirt. He pushed himself up on one elbow, "DAMNIT TSUJI! I'M GONNA KILL YOU VEN I GET OUT OV HERE!"

-------

Tsuji landed softly on the edge of his pit. He looked on in awe as Slim and Blop became one... The energy the two created was enormous and it was now being channeled...

...but his admiration was suddenly interrupted by the shrill cry of a Croat spirit. He yelled back down into the pit, "Don't count on it, Boleslaus! Your still a millennium or two from my level!"  

124-C

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 pm
"Aw. He left." Thaliat mocked a pout then glanced around. "Well, I clearly don't need the bubble now..."

The bubble around her burst and Thaliat raised and eyebrow at a quick pulse of energy from within her locket. "Huh? Who is in there?" Thaliat closed a hand around the locket, shutting her eyes for a brief moment. "OH!"

Thaliat's eye flew open and she grinned at the presence of the familiar spirits. "Welcome back. I wonder how long you've been in there? Oh well. Hm, since my opponent is gone, I may as well have a quick look around. It isn't often that I'll get to see a place like this!"

Feeling a bit like a kid in a candy shop, Thaliat decided to peek about further down the corridor to see if she could at least give Skrat something from her foray into UndaCorp.

After about 15 minutes of poking about, Thaliat sighed. "I'm probably tempting fate just a little too much. I better get out of here. I got most of what I was looking for anyway."

Thaliat grasped her locket and closed her eyes, lifting herself back into the spirit level before opening them again and looking about. No need to look for a door now that the spirit wall has been lifted.

Thaliat grinned and phased through the floors until she was hovering above the UndaCorp facility. Thaliat gazed about and spotted a small battle in a large hole not far from where she hovered. Thaliat made her way over to the group, curiosity peaking. Drifting softly to the ground, Thaliat watched bemused before reentering the physical plane and approaching the lip of the hole.

"Well, looks like you have been busy, Boss."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:19 pm
"Funny that you made it out of that building alive, Thaliat," Tsuji teased, pulling a cigarette and lighter from his pocket, still watching the others, then in a thoughtful tone, "Well, maybe not so funny... You had a lot of help afterall."  

124-C

Cedrick The Dreaded One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:12 pm
If i'm correct,i'm not paying most attention,I shall fight along side with you Skrat!!! Those who have decided to fight along side with the Undacorp or whatever it's called,you will not stand a chance against Skrat's followers,if there's anymore((no please don't take it to hard i'm bluffing))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am
"Yeah, I think I got lucky. If you cast that bubble, I thank you." Thaliat eyed the hole. "But what is all this? Did someone blow up?"  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:47 pm
Skrat smiled at the oncoming crimson tsunami. "Oh, goody. A psychotic secretary has combined with her intellegent Jell-o to make some kind of super psudo animal cell." He chuckled quietly to himself, licking his lips. "It kind of makes me hungry!"
He got down on his three available paws and started running forward toward the ginormous blob, his squirrels mimicing his movements. The seven of them jumped unexpectedly high into the sky, over the crashing wave of, giving the right lighting, a ocean of what looked like blood. He stared at it, smirking.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:39 pm
Tsuji put the cigarette in his mouth, still not visibly acknowledging Thaliat, and flicked his lighter a couple of times, receiving nothing but sparks. He sighed loudly and his cigarette drooped on his lip, "Bubble? Nonsense... I had nothing to do with any 'bubble'..."

He replaced the lighter in a pocket and leaned his head forward cupping his cigarette in his hand momentarily, a puff of smoke wisping away from his face as his moved was removed, "I think that the answer to that will be far more interesting than anything I could think up."

He flicked the tip of his cigarette.  

124-C

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 pm
Thaliat glanced down at her locket, wondering again if it was someone in there who had cast the protective barrier. It wouldn't have surprised her anymore. She had been in contact with the spirits within the locket and feeding off the spirit was...making the connection more powerful than she could have expected.

She glance over at Tsuji, then back at the hole again. "So...who or what blew up here?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff