Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We should set up a nocturnal club xD
Owls as mascots xD
And to recognise a member, we'll have to hoot each other.

rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:56 pm
Hoot hoot hoot~

domokun  

Adie05

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hoot!

rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 pm
koromyst

@Nanami>
Good luck to you as well! xD
Hope you're having a fun year xD
Can I like, read the stories sent to ya after the contest ends? mrgreen

Only if it's ok will the rest of the entree's ;P  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:51 am
I do love recycling hope you find the paper handy.

Happy New Year and good luck with your quest
SpiralRabbit  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:38 am
eii. . thnx for those items. . ^^
ill be sending more papers soon. . ^^

milk money v2

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:58 pm
Hey koro, I have a question for yah, how does making paper masks work, out of paper bags. I have a friend who asked me how to get the kitty cat one :3 and I don't know what to tell her... Does she have to collect a certain amount of paper bags or is it like the ghost sheets, you get what you get and just keep doing it till you get the one you want? akk, I usually have answers for her but I don't know how those work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:05 pm
Chibi B-U-M-P

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:43 pm

@nanami>
Aww darn xD
I wanted to read the funny ones if any xP

@spiral>
Yayness! ^O^ Thank you for the papers! xD
I would have given something better but yeah bear with me for a while as I try to find means of updating my giveaway stock xD
Oh yeah, I'm going to add your name with the others on the front page xD

@beach>
Hehehe... it's like me donating back to ya xD
It's just in the hidden form xP Thank you for your papers.
I'm hoping to give out better items to help you out in your quest but not now since I'm in the process of restocking xP

@gilla>
Well, since I collect papers for fun and not to be exchanged, I have a vague idea of how it really goes.
But up to my understanding, you'll have to work your way through to get all the face types until you reach the [:3] one.
Really painful task xD
But it can be eased off by buying it from the mp xD
But of course, the rarer the face, the higher the price.
And the [:3] face is definitely one of the hardest to obtain.

@chibi>
Sankkyu for your bump! xD
Lotsa quest threads these days ... >.<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Separate appreciation post blaugh

We have new additions to the mummy squadron! xD

Thank you to :

- spocky07 -
- SpiralRabbit -
- Darque Rose -
- swordslash_311 -

For your papers! xD I hope the complimentary gifts are to your liking.
Though Darque ... *pokes* ... why wouldn't you want any? O_o
Anyway, thank you so much you guys xD

Thank you to syoran, beach and aira for your papers as well! xD
Aira, I'll be throwing in more bugs later, kay? xD
I'll be raiding the towns this weekend for that matter ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

milk money v2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:57 pm
thank you for the items!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:25 am
Koro up? ;3  

Adie05

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:40 am
thanx koro!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:12 am
koromyst

spiral>
Yayness! ^O^ Thank you for the papers! xD
I would have given something better but yeah bear with me for a while as I try to find means of updating my giveaway stock xD
Oh yeah, I'm going to add your name with the others on the front page xD

Something better?! I'm collecting inks because I really like tattoo's and the tokens are great fun to use in Slots and Cards so what could be better than the feeling of giving and receiving. biggrin  

SpiralRabbit

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:44 am
Koro~ you're all white ^____^
I didn't recognize you immediately, t'wasn't for the dancing name

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games