Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

luvolife4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 pm
lol, I started a quest for my self awhile ago, I was told to stop bumping it and abandon it and it would do better, lol now I cant find it, so I decided to do one for my daughter and post on other ppls as well.. great advice I got lol!
I think Im gonna finish my daughters first, and after that is done, I will start looking for myself~ people have been so sweet, and I get more pleasure out of helping others than myself, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:46 pm
well durem is winning  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:19 pm
bulbasaur27
well durem is winning
I know, I'm part of all 4 towns. Win or lose, I still win. (however, I lose 3 times and win 1 time, meaning overall I lose.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 pm
wellwisher
bulbasaur27
well durem is winning
I know, I'm part of all 4 towns. Win or lose, I still win. (however, I lose 3 times and win 1 time, meaning overall I lose.)

If you play a game of checkers against yourself do you win and lose?  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

w9nroses

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 am
luvolife4
lol, I started a quest for my self awhile ago, I was told to stop bumping it and abandon it and it would do better, lol now I cant find it, so I decided to do one for my daughter and post on other ppls as well.. great advice I got lol!
I think Im gonna finish my daughters first, and after that is done, I will start looking for myself~ people have been so sweet, and I get more pleasure out of helping others than myself, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

If she helped you, I will help her!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:25 pm
w9nroses
luvolife4

If she helped you, I will help her!
m. ok, if you say so.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:26 am

ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:23 pm
Yep, lots of stuff to go and buy.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:32 pm
Dum dee Dum.
Can't go losing one of the biggest threads here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:27 am
barton is winning now  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:01 pm
bulbasaur27
barton is winning now
it doesn't matter whose in the lead, there's only one day left, and things can change any minute that people want them to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 am
true i got a 8.89 on the last day  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:30 pm
that's right, I'm currently accepting any Olympic items. I have plans for them.
First, they'll take up space in a mules storage. All the while I'll be collecting more. (and since there are 14 of the blasted things, getting my hands on a bunch of them should be easy, I won't be picky.)

any of the items donated to me will be put on front page as donations (unless I have to buy them of course.)
But those items, unlike pretty much every other item on the front page. (exception to donation items, and evolving Items of course) end up sold for money to obtain the remaining items.
(and hopefully those two items that Im waiting on right now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:52 am
post.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:12 pm
Looks like I'm getting some of those new skins.
Centaur Bay and Centaur black. (that's 20K)
the two imp potions. (that's 60K)
a zurg energy drink. 100
oh, and 7 of my skin tones. (I think it's B)

all in all, that's 80,800 gold. that's a bugger to get, plus the gold for my ordered donation letters, and I'd like to keep going on getting the Golden Laurels or Kitsune Mask. (Demon Horns would also work too I suppose.)  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games