Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
Draden: I think we're forgetting that Zenaku also has the book. I mean Viral is impotant but we still need the book too.

(I'm sorry guys but I will be gone from the 7th to maybe the 22nd on a trip and have no accesss to internet so we may be delayed. I'm ver sorry guys crying )  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:46 pm
((OMG!!! I'm confused! just imagine I said vines!))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:28 pm
Elcia
"Then we have a means of locating him once inside. And Draden and I provide the fasted escape route." Azkadellia replied between her next mouthful. She nodded a greeting to Kagura.

"We are planning a rescue mission to retrieve Viral. Out of curiosity what exactly is the source of your shape-changing abilities? And what other creatures can you shape?" she asked.

((This is going to be kagura's new look:
User Image ))
"uummmm, well part of it is that my scthye gives me that ability, and the other part is that I was born wih the ability to shape-shift. I can transforn in a hawk, a dragon, a fox and a wolf, but that's all I can, as far as I know. It's all I've ever tried to. I can also teleport to places that I know or at least can imagine what it looks like." Kagura said and chewed on her bacon, talking between bites.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:22 am
Draden: Just a quick question. Did anyone notice anything weird about Zenakus soldiers? They seemed kinda....intimidating....dead in heart  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:36 am
"I didn't really have any time to focus in on them, I was a little distracted." Cthugarai said with a little embarasment in his voice. "And what do you mean "dead in heart"?
Like they have no soul?"

He turns to Kagura and says, "If you could change into something a little smaller and a little less conspicuous you could be our reconnaissance person, tell us what's going on where we're not."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:20 pm
Kusaragi
"I didn't really have any time to focus in on them, I was a little distracted." Cthugarai said with a little embarasment in his voice. "And what do you mean "dead in heart"?
Like they have no soul?"

He turns to Kagura and says, "If you could change into something a little smaller and a little less conspicuous you could be our reconnaissance person, tell us what's going on where we're not."
Yeah they had perfect posture, steady aim, their bodies were like staues. The first waves in the city itself was human entirely but that last wave we encountered on that hill. It was like they weren't human at all. That and all of them were wearing equipment so vast that you couldn't see their skin. So

I think we're dealing with something far more then just human soldiers. So i think by all means that Kagura going into a smaller form would be a great advantage. I guess I can go as an owl and get an overhead view. Maybe azka can do something small as well? Actually kerrigan can grow pretty small too. 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Kerrigan nodded at Marcus's words. "Alright. Sounds good to me." She finished the last of her food quickly and stood, brushing the crumbs off her lap, then walked into the dining room where the others were eating, in time to catch the last of Draden's statement. "Why are we talking about becoming something small now?" she asked as she pulled out a chair and sat down. "Draden is correct, and it's my more natural form, actually."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:43 pm
Kusaragi
Like they have no soul?"

"Well, I might be able to turn into a mouse, or even a fly. Plus, I can still speak english even when I'm in different forms. And, if you gave me, say, a headset so I can hear you and you could hear me, and it would shrink with me." Kagura said, finishing off her breakfast. She made a fist with her hand, and her scythe formed out of her skin. "Much better!" She said and polished the scythe blade with a rag from her bag.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:19 am
"We are trying to plan a rescue mission for Viral." Azkadellia told Kerrigan
"That is good to know," She said turning back to Kagura, "If worse comes to worse you can teleport away perhaps with the book?" She looked to see what the others though of the idea.

But Viral interrupted the conversation...

((Just pretend Viral's post comes after this one ^_^; wink )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:30 am
Marcus: Alright team. I scouted out the area for you all as you all slept. I know a passage towards the back of the base that is only an escape route so its not used. There near the corner of the base there is a large vent that you can get in. crawl through that until you see a room that has many giant bullets in storage. For our Fae friend i will say that half of the room has iron bullets so make your way through quickly.

across the room there will be another vent, go through that. You'll travel throug that and you will find a security room. Kill the guards silently and hide the bodies. Escape the security room and go down a corridor on your right and you will see the book you all need. Do whatever you can to get it.

in that room you can find yet another damn vent. again, go through it til you see a large room with Viral in it. Security will be tight beyond reason may I warn you. After that you can get out of the room and godown the hallway then excape through an area thats under construction. Any questions?

Draden: i think i died a little bit trying to get all that @.@  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Viral C
Marcus: Alright team. I scouted out the area for you all as you all slept. I know a passage towards the back of the base that is only an escape route so its not used. There near the corner of the base there is a large vent that you can get in. crawl through that until you see a room that has many giant bullets in storage. For our Fae friend i will say that half of the room has iron bullets so make your way through quickly.

across the room there will be another vent, go through that. You'll travel throug that and you will find a security room. Kill the guards silently and hide the bodies. Escape the security room and go down a corridor on your right and you will see the book you all need. Do whatever you can to get it.

in that room you can find yet another damn vent. again, go through it til you see a large room with Viral in it. Security will be tight beyond reason may I warn you. After that you can get out of the room and godown the hallway then excape through an area thats under construction. Any questions?

Kagura nodded, and sighed. "Hopefully, we'll all remember that! And how big are the vents because of the sake of all of us, we wouldn't want to get stuck!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:25 pm
Gothic_Angel_Skye
Viral C

Kagura nodded, and sighed. "Hopefully, we'll all remember that! And how big are the vents because of the sake of all of us, we wouldn't want to get stuck!"

Big enough unless you go in your dragon form. Thats another thing. We will have to disable the use of having full size dragons. You'll be noticed in a matter of seconds with Zenakus security

Draden: Then I guess Azka and I will have to take different, smaller, forms  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:48 pm
((Hey guys! A heads up! I will going on a trip tommorow to flordia to visit my dad and step mom, brother, and sister! I will be gone for two weeks, and I'm not sure if I will get on or not. You may powerplay me, but not to much, and update me when I get back!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:35 pm
(( Well hope you have/Had a nice trip Family is always more important then stories, unless of course you have a boring family. >.>

I think we can hold of on the main attack for a day or two, until we all have what we're going to be doing set in our heads. ^_^))

Cthugarai looked Marcus over and asks, "How exactly do you know all this? And for that matter how can we be sure that the information is accurate? No offense, "he quickly added, "but it just seems a little suspicious."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games