Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynieface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:32 am
I joined awhile but never got around to posting until now.

Hi, i'm lame! Seriously though, I go by Ryn/Rynface/Rynieface online, and only a special few know me as Bryan. heart

I adore music. Since I was 12 or so, it's been a prominent feature of my life. I also like to indulge in foreign languages. Odd for an introvert to be so interested in communication, yes? xD

I don't really post anywhere except GD, because I come on here when i'm bored out of my mind. This is my first guild invite. I guess i'm a nice person, you'll have to find out. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:05 am
ssj6kirby here.

I'm usually shut up in my Guilds, but I occasionally venture into the GD.. razz
Obsessed with Eggos and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion at the moment.
My default position on the computer isn't home keys, it's WASD and Mouse.... xd

Anyways, this place look like a GD in it's own..., so I'm sure I'll have fun.. razz  

Topaz Quasar

Sephiroth 9534

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:42 pm
I am Sephiroth, I am a(n) Anime fan, magic the gathering player, and a person who ejoys intelligent conversation. My past-times are eating, sleepinmg, math, strategy games, Role-playing games, and anything that catches my mind smile .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:47 pm
My name is Kyoto Matsuo.

My real life name is Andrew. I like to hang out on Gaia, but I spend a lot more time on the phone, or at the mall, you know, whatever. Along with that, I like to be very, VERY literate. It makes me feel like I know what I'm doing.

That's about it for now. If you want to know more, PM me or visit my profile.

Kyoto Matsuo

Dapper Noob

Moogleboy13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:13 pm
Yeah... I'm Moogleboy13... I enjoy watching TV & movies, playing video games, and reading mostly... And I'm on Gaia and AIM pretty much whenever I'm on the computer... Guess that's all I have to say...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Ultra_Sex
Hi I am Ultra_Sex

I got my username from an mindless self indulgence song called "f*****t" surprised
I love pocky (banana chocolate and coconut kind) whee
People like to lable me evil
The only lable i do take and accept is lesbian. eek
I am in love with my girlfriend heart
I am in love with music and sadly only attend a concert once a year or so. ninja
My favorite music genre is indie. heart

anymore you want to know check my myspace and ask me!!!

<333
*sings* "I've been denied all the best ultra sex!"  

Moogleboy13

Scotch Taped Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:46 pm
Hey ya'll! I'm Kayla, or Kay. Whichever you choose. You can basically call me whatever you want.

I don't really know what to say. I love music. Couldn't live without it. And tv.

And I hate my friends who invite me out and never call me! crying

Kidding, but that's basically what's going on right now.

I like to role-play, so if anyone's interested you can PM me. Cause yeah, I'm cool like that.

I love having friends. And conversations, silly & serious ones.

I'm going to stop there. But I think it's cool I got invited! Thanks for the invite!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:14 pm
Okay let's see:

Name: Patty

Nickname: Bunny Cakes

Music: i like just about everything really.

Intrests: Roleplaying, Intelligent discussions, Reading, BDSM, Masochism, Consenual slavery, D&D, Cooking, Pschology, Music, Horror films, Forensic science, People.

Extras: Just ask and i'll do my best to asnwer your questions, all i ask is that you refrain from PMing me without permission.  

Bunny Cakes[MB]

Destructive Genius

15,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oosband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:19 pm
Hey, I'm Oosband...15.

I've been connected to the internet for over 9 years...I've been into web design for about 4 years too.
I consider myself a pro coder and I'm not bad at PhotoShop either.
(Look at my profile for proof wink )

I'm mainly into Drun'n'Bass and Metal music...
Well, it's not really Metal, it's really hard to catagorise music these days - I'd say Screamo or Post Hardcore.

I'd show you some of my work, but my web host is down.
Meh.

See you around!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:34 pm
Myspace link in my profile should do it.  

0_CANTI_0

Menihek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:44 pm
Hello heart

My username is Menihek, but my real name is Meni Hekishu. You can call me by either.

I live in Seoul, South Korea biggrin

I speak Korean, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Russian, in that order. I'm learning Italian right now smile

Erm ... yeah ... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:05 pm
hey what up. I"m Barbara. 13. I love My chemical romance, black roses, oldies, old school cholo rap, thinking, and writting. I'm mexican and speak spanish. For now I'm trying to live one day at a time. I'm werid and can't spell. I love to express myself and my ideas. So yeyah. Peach and take or ya sevels.  

bunnymee

el sierra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:29 pm
The names Sierra
i'm a GD/poll whore
dbz owns your a**
and no matter how many times you ask, you're not getting my myspace link.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:30 pm
Ummm... well thanks for inviting me... Ummm... I am an 18 year old female who lives in Canada. My name is Jenn... I am graduating in June which is awesome!! I like MCR, FOB, and others. I enjoy reading, going to school.. preferbly chemistry class, ummm.... yeah if you wanna know more just ask!  

Deadly Kitten

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games