Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:17 am
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

❤ Fluent in: English, Latin, French, Mandarin Chinese ❤
                                                        ❤ Studying: German and Ancient Runes ❤
                                                        ❤Looking like the Adorable (and Cozy) Badger I am! ❤ Who am I? ❤ How about my brother? ❤

space"Knowing my brother his first instinct probably is that you are criticizing him in some way or another," Cathy said with a shrug. "Though, he takes more to heart when someone actually says something pretty awful to him... and it is easier to see the bad in people than the good a lot of times. It is the bad in us that makes us do mean things to people or say awful things... the good is what makes our thoughts and feelings genuine and positive and not sarcastic or teasing." She ended with a serene smile, before she watched as Tanya was about to jump in when Cathy pointed about the nature of gossip and listened as she went on about her brother's quirks and his loyalty to Leo's little sisters and finally Cathy had ended about not holding her up and that she shouldn't suggest things regarding her brother, which provoked a rather terse reply from the much taller, older girl. Cathy blinked for a moment before scowling ever so slightly as Tanya turned away.

Cathy let out a small sigh and jumped around almost in front of Tanya and said quickly starting her appolgies first in Chinese, then French, and finally English, "Dui Bu Qi! Je suis désolé! Sorry..." She ended her barrages of sorry-s before explaining, "Look, I didn't mean any offense by anything I said, oui? I tend to not think before I speak, Miss Ch-Miss Whitethorne. I mean I always say what I mean and mean what I say but I never mean anything meanly. Please don't jump to any awful conclusion about me or anything because of what I said. I should have worded it more elegantly at least."

"Better to be friends or allies than enemies, right? Especially over something as simple as a few careless sentences I should have worded better," Cathy said with a smile. "It's comforting to know that people really don't hate him and he is actually making an effort to amend the bad people think instead of just adding to it. I worry about him, you know? I can't help it." She added before dipping her head to Tanya, "Anyways, thank-you. And sorry if I came off a bit mean or harsh, I really didn't mean anything. Besides, I have a different view on things than most. But I don't see any reason to even look at the bad in the world and people. It just makes you sad." Straightening she said with a smile, "Have a lovely day, okay? Sorry again. And you can join me here if you want... I was just doing some extra reading for personal enjoyment at the moment really anyways..." She nodded to the Ancient Runes book in her hand that was a collection of old stories in their original writing.

{ { { OoC } } }

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image
♘♙♘ Emrynn Bennett ♘♙♘
1ѕт уєαя яανєи¢ℓαw
ρυяєвℓσσ∂

Me, who am I?
A far-from-perfect guy
A bum who wants to do what's right
But often does what's wrong
A kid who's voice is way off key
But loves to sing a song

Emrynn sat in the quad, the sun warming him as he focused intently on the book in front of him, wishing the quill in his hand was a pen so he could chew on it without getting feathers in his mouth. He'd have to ask for some pens next time he wrote home. He had been working to catch up on some classwork, of course by that he really meant he was working on next weeks work, he never got behind. He decided it would be a good time as any to get some sun since it seemed he rarely did. He tried so hard to be like the way his parents had talked about themselves during their time at Hogwarts but that just wasn't him, he didn't really want to go through the effort of making friends because every time he'd thought to try they usually said or did something that made him rethink that choice. He would rather just stay in his dorm reading, or writing, or doodling. He knew he should be making the most of his time her, after all Kaylyn and Darcy didn't even get a chance to attend Hogwarts, it was just that this whole thing didn't exactly come easily to him. He loved it here, he really did, but there were times when he just wanted to go home and see his family and play the piano. That was something he never got much of a chance to do here. He sighed slightly and tried to focus himself once again on his work.

A guy who dreams like a lion
But wakes up like a lamb
Me, who am I?
But the guy, I am
That's who'm I!

Outfit
{ OoC}

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ ¢σσℓ ωнєи уσυ'яє ραят σf α тєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє ωнєи ωє'яє ℓινιиg συя ∂яєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall was out for a stroll with his favorite companion, Bubbles. He was humming quietly to himself and watching his pet, who was hopping about. She was good with her little purple harness and leash, so he didn't mind letting her explore. When she started to potty, Lyall blushed and looked away, trying to provide some privacy. It wasn't until he felt a sharp tug that he whirled around.

Brown eyes widened dramatically, glancing between the free-hanging end of the leash, and the bunny, who was now a few feet away. "Oh no! Bubbles! Come back please!" He carefully took a step closer, but the tawny rabbit took off, hopping along the path. Lyall hurried after, his eyes wide in fright. What if he lost her?! Glancing up, he noticed a person sitting at the quad. Maybe they could help! "Please! You! Catch that bunny!" He flailed his arms dramatically, hoping they could catch her, since she was slowing down a bit.

Maiya Kajuji

вℓυє ѕкιєѕ, вσυи¢у ѕρяιиgѕ ωє נυѕт иαмє∂ тωσ αωєѕσмє тнιиgѕ
α иσвєℓ ρяιzє, α ριє¢є σf ѕтяιиg уσυ киσω ωнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє؟ єνєяутнιиg!
∂σgѕ ωιтн fℓєαѕ, αℓℓєяgιєѕ, α вσσк σf gяєєк αитιqυιтιєѕ вяαи∂ иєω ραитѕ,
α νєяу σℓ∂ νєѕт αωєѕσмє ιтємѕ αяє тнє
вєѕт
тяєєѕ, fяσgѕ, ¢ℓσgѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
яσ¢кѕ, ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, αи∂ ѕσ¢кѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
fιgѕ, αи∂ נιgѕ, αи∂ тωιgѕ тнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg уσυ ѕєє, σя тнιик, σя ѕαу ιѕ αωєѕσмє

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
♘♙♘ Emrynn Bennett ♘♙♘
1ѕт уєαя яανєи¢ℓαw
ρυяєвℓσσ∂

Me, who am I?
A far-from-perfect guy
But loves to sing a song

Emrynn suddenly perked up as he heard the word bunny. There hopping right in front of him was the sweetest little bunny he'd even seen in his life, and he'd seen lots of bunnies. He immediately popped up and leaped for the bunny, he felt its soft fur under his fingers almost instantly. He picked the small animal up and feeling its warmth and tiny moving muscles under his hands. He was holding a bunny. A real live bunny. He could hardly believe it, he smiled largely almost wanting to giggle. That was hardly appropriate for a man of his age to be so in love with bunnies, or rabbits rather, but...bunnies. He'd pretty much been obsessed with them since he was born! He rubbed his hand over the fur and smiled again, before realizing where he was again. "Oh um, I think this is yours" He said standing up and reluctantly holding the animal out for the boy, not wanting to release it but it had to happen. It was just so soft. Oh bunnies. They were wonderful.

But wakes up like a lamb
Me, who am I?
But the guy, I am
That's who'm I!

Outfit
{ OoC}

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall hurried over, but slowed a bit when the other person grabbed Bubbles. The bunny's nose twitched, then she looked around, allowing herself to be held by a stranger. Lyall walked over and clipped the leash back in place, then grinned at the boy. "Thank you so very very much! I would have been so upset if I lost her! You can hold her, if you want! She's a sweetie, and she doesn't bite or anything! I even have some treats in my pocket!" He offered out a few small treats, grinning when his pet's ears perked up. They both seemed excited, so Lyall figured the boy could cuddle Bubbles for a bit. After all, it was a nice day! "Oh! Her name's Bubbles, by the by, and I'm Lyall. Second year Hufflepuff!" He grinned, hoping the kid might turn into a lovely friend.

Maiya Kajuji

вєѕт

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
♘♙♘ Emrynn Bennett ♘♙♘
1ѕт уєαя яανєи¢ℓαw
ρυяєвℓσσ∂

Me, who am I?
A far-from-perfect guy
But loves to sing a song

As the boy clipped the leash onto the bunny he almost giggled. A bunny on a leash, was there anything cuter? When he gave him permission to hold the animal he drew it back closer to himself. "Of course, she's just so sweet." He said with a huge smile, "I absolutely love bunnies, I wish I had one. I'm pretty jealous." He said, laughing awkwardly. He watched as she went after the treats, oh bunnies were so cute. "It's so nice to meet you Lyall, and you to Bubbles" He said, petting her fur just a bit. This was amazing.

But wakes up like a lamb
Me, who am I?
But the guy, I am
That's who'm I!

Outfit
{ OoC}

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє

Lyall pat Bubbles on the head, then offered her a treat, which she happily nibbled. He smiled at the boy, listening to his explanation about his adoration for bunnies. "I love bunnies too! Bubbles is the first one I got, and she's two now." He nodded, grinning eagerly. Had he just made a new friend?! Oh, he hoped so! "You can visit her if you want! I take her for a walk everyday!" He was so terribly excited. He usually didn't encounter such friendly people on his walks... then again, Bubbles usually didn't try to run off! "It's nice to meet you as well!" The boy looked positively awestruck, but then again, bunnies were pretty awesome....

Maiya Kajuji

вєѕт

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image

Arianna stood in the paved quad waiting and wondering if Benjamin would show. She sent him a note this morning asking him to meet her here after classes. It was the perfect spot for confessing her feelings to him because it was attached to the Gryffindor tower which would be the perfect escape route if things didn't go well. That's right she'd planned this out awhile ago. The girl finally realized her feelings for her friend one night when she had been hanging out with Emily. It was the way she described how she felt about her boyfriend Dylan. It was shocking to suddenly recognize what she had been feeling this entire time. It was like one day they were just friends and then the next she was stuck on him. She knew she had to tell him. If he didn't like her maybe it would give her closure? But the thought of that was depressing.

She took a deep breath attempting to calm her nerves. A million thoughts crossed her mind. What if this ruins their friendship. There were so many possibilities flying through her mind and she could only seem to pick up on the negative ones. She rehearsed her speech in her head over and over again while she waited.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin came in, wondering what it was the Ari had asked him there for. He actually had quite a bit to do that day, but of course, he couldn't help but say yes to the girl. He didn't think it was humanly possible for him to deny the girl, speaking that he had such an attraction for the girl. Because c'mon, how was he supposed to deny her at all. Walking up to the girl, he smiled at her. The girl herself didn't really have the huge smile on her face that she usually had. It caused him to wonder why, but why was he just going to sit there and think about it. Why not just ask her right? "You okay?" he asked her, legitimately wondering what was wrong. Usually she had a huge smile and quite frankly, when she didn't, it led Benjamin to be a bit concerned.

Now, looking at the surroundings, there weren't many people around. Benjamin was okay with that though, but then again, what if she was mad at him? Then she could punch him and go pretty much unpunished. But then again, he couldn't imagine the girl punching him either. "Are you mad at me?" he asked, looking at her, still a bit concerned. He really hoped she wasn't mad however.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

Ari was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear Benjamin until he spoke next to her. The girl jumped a bit in surprise. He was here standing in front of her. Damn, what was I going to say! From the looks of it the boy looked really concerned or confused. Who knows maybe both? The Gryffindor couldn't seem to form any words anymore as he asked if she was okay. She had to just spit it out. She bit her lip and took a deep breath preparing to just let it loose on him. She glanced around making sure no one else would hear her confession.

Before she could muster the strength the Ravenclaw derailed her. "Mad? Why would I be mad? It's quite the opposite actually." She suddenly stopped shocked at her own outburst. She cleared her throat nervously and she started playing with her hair nervously. She had to finish it so the boy in front of her, the same one that she adored. finally understood. "Benjamin. I'm just going to say it bluntly. I like you. Like not you're my best friend and we have fun together like, not that I don't have fun together, but I like you, like you." The words tumbled out of her so fast that she wasn't a hundred percent sure she even understood them. The red head took another deep breath in to try to calm herself. "I'm sorry. I'm sure you don't think the same of me but I just had to tell you anyway." She smiled meekly at her friend her hands still twirling away at her auburn curls. "So no I'm not mad at you. But now you know why I've been acting a little strange lately."

This was her first crush and her first confession of her feelings and she said it all in a rush of word vomit but it was out in the air now. If Benjamin did like her like she did it would probably start a whole new relationship but if he didn't like she thought it could possibly end their friendship for good. As soon as that thought hit her again she began regretting her words so she spit out another apology. "Sorry, I hope we can still at least be friends."

ooc: writing a rambling emotional girl is harder than I thought... Pardon my excessive run on sentences but I think it's fitting right now. smile
RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin watched for a second as the girl didn't answer, wondering what it was that was wrong with her. He still really hoped that the girl wasn't mad at him for whatever reason. The girl soon addressed his concern though, questioning why she would be mad at him...to him. Well, he certainly wouldn't know of course. It wasn't that he didn't know the girl well enough, but he truly didn't know what was happening. The girl even said it was exactly the opposite. Did that mean she was really happy with him? Well...then, why was she so happy? Confusion marked the boy's face until the girl started to speak again...about something that surprised him very much so. What caught him a bit off guard was the last part of everything. She like, liked him? What did that mean? Did that mean she was attracted to him? Like...the way he was with her. Well...he was left to assume that this was the case. "Well...if you mean by like, like me as you are attracted to me...then well, the feeling is very much mutual," he said rather dryly, not realizing how serious the situation was. He did like her. And he realized he probably should say it as if he did. "So, yes, I do feel the same way." He looked at her for a few seconds, giving her a small smile, not exactly knowing what to do next.

"I'm not exactly sure what happens next though," he admitted to her, wondering what it was that she wanted to do with the information. He didn't realize just how easy it was going to be to actually tell her that he liked her. Maybe it was because he's been wanting to tell her for a long time, but never was able to say anything, and now that she had told him first, he could tell her without any repercussions because he knew how she felt...well...sort of.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:53 pm
User Image

Ari paused her hair twirling as the boy finally replied. She frowned slightly confused as he admitted he was just attracted to her. She missed the concept completely thinking he only thought of her as a pretty face until he continued admitting he felt the same way. The Gryffindor felt a wave a disbelief wash over her. He actually liked her back? The girl was on cloud nine and it showed on her face. "Really?" She spit out still in shock. She gave Benjamin a huge grin in return.

The boy seemed a little puzzled and she understood why as soon as he admitted he didn't know what to do next. The girl ran her hand through her auburn locks again. It was her nervous habit. "Well, I'm not certain." She paused to think about other relationships she knew of. Most people would go out on dates with the person they liked. Maybe, she should suggest that. "I dunno we could maybe try dating?" She replied awkwardly.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:44 am

Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin watched the expression on the girl's face brighten a bit...seemingly happy. That was good right? She did ask really...to which he answered promptly, not really keeping her waiting. "Yes, I do," he said, reassuring her to make sure he got that out of the way. He just wanted to sort out any of her shock that the feeling was mutual. He was a bit shocked himself that she just out of the blue decided to confess to him and it was that she liked him of all things. But then again, bravery was certainly a Gryffindor trait and the girl certainly displayed the trait well.

When the girl seemed to be as uncertain as he was on what to do next, he stood there for a few moments, not knowing what to say. It was kind of weird knowing that she liked him as well. It relieved him almost. He didn't have to worry about unrequited feelings any longer. But what were they supposed to do now that they both knew. Benjamin did not have a clue, for he didn't know anything about love lives either. He didn't have older siblings that could help explain, nor would he ever ask his parents about it. Luckily, it seemed that after a bit, Arianna had an idea. When she had mentioned the word 'date', he thought about it for a very brief moment and then answered. "Why...yes, of course. We could definitely try that," he said to her, a small smile on his face. So did that mean he had a...girlfriend? Is that how that worked?

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:08 pm
User Image

Arianna couldn't stop the grinning now. Benjamin liked her just like she liked him. How long had they both been feeling this way? She giggled a little as she noticed the shock on the boy's face as well. Apparently, he didn't think she liked him either.

Benjamin agreed that dating sounded like the next step. Ari had never even liked anyone until Benjamin how was she going to do dating him? Did that make them official? Or were they just casually dating? Clearing her throat she decided she better ask outloud just to make sure. "So are we dating as in going steady? Or do you want to try maybe like a date or two first?" The ridicoulousness of the way this whole conversation was going was rather comical. The girl could hardly contain herself. "I guess we're both a little dense when it comes to this kind of thing huh?" She replied with a smirk.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin returned the girl's smile with one of his own, not truly knowing what she was smiling about, but then again, what was happening was a surprise to say the least. She could be smiling because of that: right? He didn't know, but he was glad that she was smiling. It made it not nearly as awkward as Benjamin sometimes made it. It seemed to get a little awkward again however with the next question...one in which he didn't know the answer to. What was steady exactly? He knew what dates were, but he didn't know the true definition of steady. He never heard the term before...well, being from the whole fact that Benjamin was about as oblivious as an inanimate object to what was happening around him. Benjamin, much like a rock, never seemed to change his demeanor throughout. He gave a few smiles, but that was just what Benjamin did around the girl in general. "What is steady exactly? And also, which of the two would you prefer?" he asked her, wondering what her preference was. He would probably just go with what she said, not necessarily knowing the consequences of the decision really, if there were any.

"Yes, very...especially me," he said, shaking his head, hating that he didn't know as much as he probably should. It probably stemmed from not having an older sibling to talk to him about it. Plus, he wasn't expecting to be in the situation at the age of fourteen really. But he was, and he regretted that he wasn't prepared. But then again, was anyone truly prepared for the situation that just occurred?

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Sorry, he's especially dense -_- lol
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items