Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows, pretending to be intimidated by the sweet, second year girl. "Oooh, I'm scared," he said with a small wave of his hands. It seemed as though time passed by way too quickly. After debating whether or not to kiss Elli, it was too late and the train arrived in Hogsmeade station. Dammit, he thought as he stood up and helped his friend up by the hand. "Better get going," he said slowly before leading her out of the Hogwarts Express.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:49 pm
They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater and Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||Second Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver stood up as the train came to a halt and stretched her arms up, yawning. She smiled and led the way out onto the platform calling back to her friend as she did."Come on Dare!"

Elli rolled her eyes at Cam's mocking and smiled when he took her hand again. She wasn't letting go ever, if she could help it."Come on! We can get a carriage together!" She smiled at him and followed him off the train.
OOC: New nickname for Darius.. What :3

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius raised an eyebrow at the nickname. He was not use to nicknames or at least ones that are not insults. “Dare?” He smiled a bit and got up grabbing his bag.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:36 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Spinning on her heel, a swirl of blonde curls swayed from left to right, pale misted and glossy green eyes focusing on Ronyo slightly. The infamous boy with white hair was smiling down upon her with that proud and chivalrous glow. She giggled. Her petite fingers had risen to cover her bright red lips as they spread into a devious smile to hide laughter that echoed through. ”Oh Ronyo—“ she giggled, her rosy cheeks flushed. ”Always so noble, so polite, so gallant,” Belle giggled once again but bit back, taking a breath to try and suppress her laughter. ”It’s just so….” she paused.

Suddenly, she took a step forward, closing the narrow gap between them. Her hand was suddenly rising softly and gently towards his cheek, the gently graze of her painted nail sliding down the flesh of his cheek. ”...adorable.” Belle finally concluded, inches from him, a certain fine wisp of delicate rum on her lips. And then she laughed, throwing her hands up as she turned and walked away from him as compartment doors started to slide to an open as the train had screeched to a halt. Both hands waved, one swaying a water bottle back and forth, the other wiggling fingers above heads of children as the crowd separated them both and Belle disappeared to change into her uniform..
Fashionably: Flirty
Troubles: Sobriety

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley gulped as Tobi began to answer his own question. His mouth felt dry. He wished he had something to drink. Just then he remembered he had a bottle of pumpkin juice in his trunk. He stood and pulled the small bottle out of his trunk. He took a sip, allowing for his mouth t moisten once again. "I want to take charms. Though Mum and Dad, will want to see me in their classes." he said as he looked at the boy. Does he know my parents will be teaching? he wondered as he looked at the boy. It was then the train began to slow and came to a halt. He looked at Tobi, their hands still interlocked. "I guess we are here." he said softly.

User Image

(Exit to Hogsmeade Station)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

The sudden approach by Belle had Ronyo almost back stepping and he had to fight the urge for his hands to go to his wands. It was a reflexive action it seemed now, and one he wasn't sure was a good thing when it was people he knew also causing the motion. The smell hit Ronyo clear enough and he raised an eyebrow as the blonde caressed his cheek with an overly playful smile and tone in her voice. As she turned and walked off part of Ronyo wanted to use a draining spell on her bottle but then that might cause her to either get upset while in an intoxicated state or do something without thinking to get more. He hoped this was just a case of summer spilling over into the school year for a brief time, but he would keep an eye on her in case she got to destructive with it.

Hearing the train come to a stop Ronyo sighed seeing as he really had not done any rounds during the ride. Everything seemed to have gone well enough and only the disturbance in emotions Ronyo had felt earlier, but that could be addressed at other times as well. The Head Boy made his way to the compartment where he saw Romy had already gone to the Hogsmeade platform, and changed into his uniform quickly. He put his pin back on and moved to exit the train with the others and see if he could be of any use outside the train.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:28 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi frowned in confusion at Bradley's words about his parents. "Whaddoya mean? Do ya parents work at the school? That's gotta be...tough." he finished lamely. He didn't want to say that it sounded horribly nerve-wracking to have one's parents work at the same school you attend. He saw him look down at their fingers and gave a soft smile as he felt the train slow to a halt and heard the other students begin to congregate onto the platform. "Guess we are. I suppose we should get off an' at least attempt to get along with our new year mates." he replied with a sardonic grin. With his hand still holding onto Bradley's his other checked his head to make sure Lionel was still safely there and to his amusement found the kitten to be snoozing among his curly hair before leading his new friend out the compartment and off the train.
{Exit to Hogsmeade Platform}

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Hearing the call to board the train, Corabell headed for the boldly colored train. Peeking through the windows, she found an empty compartment and took a seat. She left the door open, hoping that maybe another student or two would join her.

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? In an empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express
Who am I with? No one
What am I doing? Hoping someone will join me.
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:51 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Nervous | But you're not who you say you are: What will be will be... | Your time is up in too many places: Alone for now... | You've got too many faces: Hogwarts Express|
Wearing

Marina walked through the train, looking for an empty compartment. She found one quickly and levitated her things inside, closing the door behind her. The redhead didn't want just anyone walking in and sitting down. She was visible through the glass in the door anyways, so Damien should be able to find her. She wasn't entirely convinced that that was a good thing, but what would be would be, as her mother liked to say. The Slytherin girl stored her trunk away, and let Jet out. He curled up on her lap, tail flicking back and forth like he was about to pounce on something.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:57 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe i can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: The Hogwarts Express]

Uriel moved through the train car, looking in compartments. He was hoping to be able to sit with some other first years. The blonde boy knew no one, but with some luck that might be remedied. Finally, he happened upon a compartment with an open door, containing a single girl who appeared to be a fellow first year. Cautiously, he entered, and sat down across from her with a slight smile. "Hi. I'm Uriel Scott." He extended his hand automatically, a habit of introduction he picked up from his father. Garrett always liked to say you could judge a person by their handshake.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei stiffened ever so slightly when the older, taller boy draped an arm over his shoulders. What was Alaric playing at? He wondered to himself, trying to keep his breathing at a natural pace as he was basically steered onto the train. He easily found an empty compartment and entered it. He slipped away from the other Gryffindor's grasp and once he was seated, finally raised his blue eyes to meet Alaric's. He stared at him, not sure what to say, because for once in his life he had no idea what was going on in someone's head and couldn't for the life of him even begin to guess. He swallowed hard and continued to look at Alaric, silently.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn smiled happily when Chance greeted her, and reluctantly released her grasp on him, to allow him to lead her and Cecille onto the train. Once inside, Jaslyn searched out and found a compartment for the three and plopped herself into the seat nearest the window. When Chance and Cecille had joined her she turned her attention to her favourite Ravenclaw and smiled almost shyly at him. "How have you been since I last saw you?" She asked curiously, curling a piece of long brown hair around her finger. Her hair was once again out of its customary pig tails and instead cascaded down her back and over her shoulders freely. If she kept letting it grow, it would reach her ankles in no time at all. It was already past her butt by a good few inches.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

heather030595

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Eyes narrowed, Ariana climbed onto the train. This would be the first trip to Hogwarts without Katrina. This year would also be the first year where she wouldn't see any of the Meridith siblings at school. Although she expected Steele to be following her onto the train, she didn't look back to see if he was actually there. That was mostly because she didn't want to risk him seeing her makeup that was potentially smudged due to crying. Why did I even wear makeup today? To be honest, Ariana thought she would be able to hold herself together. At least until she got to school, but there were bathrooms there, so she would be able to wash it all off anyway.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda boarded the train and found an empty compartment for herself and Eretria. Hopefully, nobody would disturb them, and it would only be the two of them in there. She wouldn't mind too much if it was a fellow Slytherin who couldn't find anywhere else to sit; however, the only ones she might try to hold a conversation with were the ones of the Quidditch team. Well, except Leonidas though no one has seen him all of last year, and she hadn't heard anything from him since last summer. Wow, over a year ago, she realized. The slight empty feeling came back in the pit of her stomach. That boy was one of the closest people outside from her family that she had known, then suddenly, he disappeared. Didn't show up to school, or the train, or even at her door during the summer this year. Where could he have gone?

==== ☠ ====

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron, holding Elli's hand, climbed up the steps to the Hogwarts Express. He made sure the two wouldn't get separated while looking for an empty compartment. After finally finding one, the boy led his girlfriend into it and shut the sliding glass door behind her. That drowned out a lot of the noise at least. Last year, the two were only friends, so they did not kiss each other while on the train. This year, however, they were going out, so perhaps, if no one joined them, Cameron would snog the redhead.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games