Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amu09

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 am
hey i was invited to the guild and i was wondering what i am to do now or what i am considered in the guild. since i'm not new. i'm wanting to help anyway i can.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:23 am
when i was looking around the marketplace i found the descrpition of the horns of the dragon queen and at the end of the descrpition it said that they can be used for item recipes what is an item recipes  

Sweet silver_death

4,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 am
iTawana
hey i was invited to the guild and i was wondering what i am to do now or what i am considered in the guild. since i'm not new. i'm wanting to help anyway i can.

Hello there and welcome to the guild ^^ Feel free to browse the guild and see if there are some new members need to be helped. The most important thing is to enjoy yourself here xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:52 am
Sweet silver_death
when i was looking around the marketplace i found the descrpition of the horns of the dragon queen and at the end of the descrpition it said that they can be used for item recipes what is an item recipes

Don't worry about it dear ^^ It's just a description of the item (story). It means that it is suitable to wear with any outfit you want xD  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Summerflight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:58 am
It's been another three days since I posted and I still haven't received and answer to my dilema, I tried what "Tragic Romance" suggested but it didn't work. Can it be something to do with my "Dial-up" connection, or am I just shooting at the breeze!

Getting even more frustrated now stressed scream scream scream

By the way tina_79 where can I get an outfit like that? I looks really good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:12 am
tena_79
Sweet silver_death

Don't worry about it dear ^^ It's just a description of the item (story). It means that it is suitable to wear with any outfit you want xD

okay thank you^^  

Sweet silver_death

4,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:00 am
Summerflight
Hey everyone, I am in desperate need of help.
I joined 3 days ago and cannot seem to get into the towns, I can get into the first town, where it tells me what to do. But when I hit the Directory button, and then choose a post code it comes up with a blue screen with the "Gaia Towns" logo on it and a bar saying "Connecting to Town Server: Joining Server" and rarely it says "Joining server failed. Is ther some way I can bypass this mess? I waited for over 3 hours the other night and still nothing happened.

I am also having trouble getting to my house, actually I don't even know where it is!! When I use the link "Go to my Home" it just does the same as I've written above.

Please also tell me how I can make gold and get ink, without getting bugs, only because I can't get into the towns.

Well honestly accessing Gaia using dial-up connection is a bit hard since the speed and capacity is far less than broadband/ADSL connection. So it's hard to access to towns, games, cinema and other flash application that requires more speed.

You can try to access those applications at a time when there are only few people accessing it.

Sometimes the servers failed when there are glitches and too many people accessing them at once.

To get to your house, first you need to buy a house and place your house in the town. Just follow the instruction given by Josie.. smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 am
Thanks Tena_79,
I really appreciate you explaining it to me, I am on Dial-up and can't see that changing in the future. Maybe the admins or the creators of the Gaia site should make things a little more accessible to those who have only Dial-up, such as myself. question They would probably get more users that way too exclaim

Certainly getting extra gold or items would be a better idea, or even if we could get bugs (for ink) at some other location would be a good idea or perhaps games that can be used with a dial-up connection. Or something to get us more gold.

Summerflight

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:24 pm
hi me again XD
yeah, uhh i'm wondering if there are uses for the fish drops? like when they die?
i was checking out market price for my cuttlefish and saw its drop is around 40k each. err.. why are they so expensive and.. what are they used for?

EDIT: heheh i found out. biggrin they give out items in random biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:41 am
Adie05
hi me again XD
yeah, uhh i'm wondering if there are uses for the fish drops? like when they die?
i was checking out market price for my cuttlefish and saw its drop is around 40k each. err.. why are they so expensive and.. what are they used for?

EDIT: heheh i found out. biggrin they give out items in random biggrin

Just for anyone else that is wondering. If you find the item in your inventory you can open it like you would a gift box. The rarity of the item will depend on the the health of your tank and happiness of your fish at the time of death.
Unless you have an extremely high health you will find the drop is worth more than the item inside so you will be better off selling the drop.  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

Dragoon2992

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 pm
Hey this is my first post and i kinda need some help I tried to buy the new monthly collectible but i only ended up in getting gaia cash but no collectible so how exactly do i get it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:24 pm
this may sound stupid, but what exactly does "bump" mean? question  

Kool-Aid Girl 84

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:28 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Hello::.
@Dragoon2992: I think you got your MCs, but if you get cash, you can always check the cash shop, under shops.
And theres a tab you can click when you are shopping online, one for cash, and one for letters.

@Kool-Aid Girl 84: It means Bring Up My Poll/Post.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:44 pm
If I have multipule avi's, can I trade bewteen my own avi's, or is this aginst the ToS? I cant find info that deals with this issue.
Thank You.  

lil kizi

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:13 pm
User Image

You may transfer as you like between them. I suggest labeling it as "Main to mule" or "Mule to main." As just in case it is questioned by the Admin, but really, they can see the similar IP address and figure it with out a specific label.
User Image

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games