Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Cersei blinked; stunned, she tilted her head in silence as the usually quiet Hufflepuff had scoffed at her, did he really just tell them to shoo along? She blinked again, too shocked at the calm callousness of his words to decide to be angry, or, to pretend to be sad? All the while, her lilac eyes penetrated the sparkling sapphires of Dhylan.

She barely had been able to notice Romy, who’d stuttered his name, but she did force herself to break her gaze from the Hufflepuff to bat those long eyelashes towards the young Gryffindor and smile directly at him even as he was nudged behind the overprotective boy before shifting that charming smile towards Tobi. ”Well that’s rubbish,” Cersei blinked again. ”And quite rude.” But then, suddenly, a coy smile fluttered to her lips and a twinkle sparkled in her eye. ”You’ve been having a rough year haven’t you Dhyl?” She pouted, her brows furrowing, almost like she cared. ”I understand, but you don’t have to get mad.” She tried to explain, the sweetest of smiles painted on her face.

”You can always talk to me if you need to.” She nodded, oh so genuinely. This is perfect practice for my acting career… It was hard not to smirk.

Translations:// ' ,'//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- with Romy, Tobi, Dhyl,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
Yukina101
MissMoony13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhylan looked at the girl, eyes darkening in annoyance. Why was she here anyway?! All she was doing was acting as a cult leader to the young boys. When the boy noticed Cersei still ogling Romy. Dhyl turned to the boy and said, "Romulus, get back to Slugg and Jiggers. You don't want to get in trouble over... her. And you, Tobi, should get on your merry way as well." He looked back toward Cersei, hair twirling as he spun to face her. His earrings were now showing in plain sight, but he either didn't notice or didn't care. "Rough? What would you, Miss Princess of the World, know about rough?!" His normally bright eyes seemed to darken in a wave, anger filling him. When she said he could always talk to her, he laughed. His bark-like laugh echoed a bit, before he looked at her again. "Talk to you?! No offense Princess, but I'd rather talk to a tree."
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:00 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Excited | But you're not who you say you are: Spirit Guardian?! | Your time is up in too many places: Nell | You've got too many faces: Diagon Alley |
Wearing

Marina groaned softly. "Ah, great. I'm absolute rubbish at meditation. And going without candy for a week. I'll die," she moaned, giving Nell a morose look. "How did you do it? I'd have passed out from a lack of sugar within the first day." It was true, she did sometimes complete marathon study sessions on a sugar high, just eating candy so she wouldn't fall asleep. It was very effective, if unhealthy. She usually only did around exams, where she pretty much freaked out and wasn't anywhere near calm until she had gotten her grades back. So it looked like finding her spirit guardian was a long ways away. At least until she could go a week without suffering sugar withdrawal. The Slytherin shook her head sadly at her own plight, but then brightened upon realizing they were right next to Flourish and Blotts. "Ooh, let's go inside! You need stuff for next year, right? I have to get all my textbboks, and hopefully some just for fun reading too." Marina's just for fun reading usually consisted of encyclopedias of handy hexes and the like.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell smiled sympathetically at Marina's groan and moans about meditation and lack of sweets. When asked how she did it herself the girl merely shook her head thinking about those horrid eight days. I swear it was like I suddenly had a sugar radar, I knew when someone had candy no matter how small like a mile away it was crazy! Loki was worse I heard, he had to be locked in some days to keep from going to the market and attacking merchants." she giggled. Looking at how forlorn the girl had gotten Nell puffed up like one of those Muggle superheros and gave the Slytherin a hug. "Don't worry Mari! I'll help you every step of the way if I need ta. Just you wait, I bet by winter hols you'll have your guardian." The Hufflepuff chuckled watching Marina get excited over the prospect of books and nodded when she asked if she needed anything for next year. She hadn't had time to do any type of shopping before she left and had just portkeyed back a few days ago. The girl was surprised she wasn't horridly tired from the time difference! "Sure sure, lets go inside!"
[Exit: Flourish and Blotts]
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Vacation | Where: Diagon Alley | With: Marina | Thoughts: I will help my friend!! *strikes a mental pose* | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Diagon Alley (Streets)

'That went well...' Chloe thought. It was settled ice cream it is. Chloe hoped Elsie wasn’t to upset and it seemed that she was taking it alright for the most part. Sure she would be a little upset but she wasn’t letting it show through. Unlike her sister who would have probably had a hissy fit right there in the middle of the street. “Yes we can go now.” She giggled at the sudden change in emotions. Morven sure did seem uplifted after getting her way. Who knew it would be that easy. “Come on.” She added heading in the direction of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.

(Exit to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour)

With: Newlyn, Elsie, Morven

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

How dare you!? She seethed, veela blood churned and boiled in her veins, a spitfire round of accusations barreling off in her mind with explosive vehemence. But her features hadn’t faltered, and, that, plastered smile of porcelain and glass never wavered, never even flinched. Even as the dripping words of poison melted her skin, called her princess, and then withered and festered and burnt into wounds. Don’t do it, she warned herself, slowly balling up those manicured fingers into tight fists. Don’t do it…

”No offense princess, but I’d rather talk to a tree.”

And that was it.

She lunged.

Lilac eyes like ice, fire roaring in her belly; her fist flew through the air cutting through sharp winds until she saw her sights lined up with his nose. For a split second, she wondered if he’d been planning his, baiting her in, waiting for it so he could dodge and then laugh. She didn’t know…

Whether or not she hit him or missed, she still growled in the last second.”Trees’ll be the only damn friends you have, Nolynn; hope you're bloody proud of yourself.”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
---------- with Romy, Tobi, Dhyl,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
Yukina101
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Dhylan simply sighed when Cersei lunged for him. He grabbed her wrist, just before her fist could make contact. "Au Contraire, Princess. It seems I can actually make friends, not seduce them, as some here must." He gave her wrist a squeeze, not hard enough to hurt her, just hard enough to show that he had captured her. A smirk showed on his face, eyes lighting merrily. He dropped her wrist half enjoying her frustration. Three years as a Chaser had honed his reflexes well, despite not being able to hear out his right ear. He cracked a cocky grin as he delivered his next line. "At least I have a chance in the world, using something other than my pretty face. What about you, Elizabeth?"
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:13 am
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi shook his head softly as Dhylan told him to back away from the beautiful girl that was hanging onto him. If he were in his right mind he would have noticed the older boy using his words to Romy just a few minutes ago but of course all he thought about was how she smiled at him, how her gorgeous purple eyes danced, how nice she smelt..it was intoxicating! He couldn't speak he couldn't move, all he could do was try not to melt into a puddle of his own hormones. Again, the older chaser told him to go and he finally tore himself away from looking at the girl to look at him to see the disgust and anger that he was sending towards her. But why? thought Tobi She seems so ni-HOLY SHITTING FIRE BALLS OF DEMONS OF THE PISSING ABYSS!! All earlier thoughts were knocked from his head when he saw the girl he previously thought of as goddess angered and threw a punch he barely saw at the boy and watched with a sigh of relief when Dhylan caught it. Now that she wasn't near him he could breathe properly and blushed at how idiotic and lovesick he must've looked. Damn puberty and damn the hormones that fuel it! Tobi ran from the group looking to see where Alaric might've gone off to but before he blended into the crowd he turned back to the older Hufflepuff and gave a grateful smile. "Thanks." was all he said before leaving.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Bright, wide eyes glinted in the sun. Fury, or was that captivation, that flickered in her eyes like a flame? They wavered, ever so intently, staring into each cold metallic eye one after the other and a small, barely audible gasp had escaped her lips and washed out into the open air. She didn’t move she didn’t flinch; hot, burning tension fired up inside of her. She couldn’t even take a step back if she wanted to. That squeeze sent more than just a warning through her, stop it, she tried not dwell… Tried not to melt…

Her wrist had fallen and it dropped a few inches from the perpetual shock of not having him there to hold her up, almost subserviently she dropped her hand back to her side and suddenly—she felt cold. His words dripped like ice, sending chills down her spine and she swallowed a dry lump in the back of her throat hoping it’d help, but she still couldn’t breathe. Merlin, just, breathe, she’d never felt like this before, never been… denied… before. ”Ugh-“ she stuttered, those lilac eyes still flickering left and right over his eyes. ”Don’t call me that.” It was the first tangible sentence—the only sentence—that she could come up with. He was enjoying this, she could see it. So why didn’t she hate it?

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
---------- with Dhyl and Romy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl looked at Cersei, face returning to its usual state of calm. He nodded when he was told not to call her by her name. He would remember that for the future. He gave a half bow, returning to his normal, proper self. "I'm terribly sorry, Miss, but you had to hear it. It was rude of you to torment my friends, but I admit, it was also rude of me to offend a lady, and I humbly apologise." Blue eyes shimmered in the afternoon sun, a genteel smile on his face. Dhyl ran a hand through his hair, letting the silken locks fall back in place in an artfully messy fashion. He finally met the girl's purple eyes, a pale blush alighting on his cheeks.
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She blinked, and her eyes narrowed defensively, just what the Hells is he trying to prove here? She couldn’t figure it out. She scrunched up her face with confusion; lips almost twisted in a snarl, but, far too demure to ever really be. She shook her head, the emotions riddled on her face ran from to red to blue, hot and cold, bouncing through every spectrum until nothing was left. As he spoke, she couldn’t help but revel in the knowledge that this… This was the boy she knew from school… But just who the hell was that a moment ago?

She struggled almost, it was evident on her features, like she was trying to wrap her mind around something as eclectic as the world being round, not flat. ”Don’t call me that either,” she demanded with a blink. ”And anyway,” she tried to regain herself, tried to mend her composure. ”I didn’t do anything, and I certainly won’t apologize for something that I didn’t do, if that’s what you were expecting.

“Just what makes you think I was ‘tormenting’ anyone?”
She declared, exasperated, over exaggerative, and just why the hell haven’t I walked away yet? But she already knew the answer. She just couldn’t.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
---------- with Dhyl and Romy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl sighed, looking at the girl. He had switched from his normal, quiet self to overprotective elder brother mode. He was always on edge when his little sister was near, and now she would be going to Hogwarts. When told not to call her Miss either, he nodded once. "As you wish, Cersei, I willn't call you by anything you don't wish me to." When she said she wouldn't aploogise, because she had done nothing wrong, he smirked again. "Cersei, I don't think you realise the captivating affect that you hold. Poor soul it is to stare into your eyes, just to find himself lost amongst their seas." He had indeed noticed the near hypnotic feel of her eyes, as had the boys. She was very beautiful, indeed, and it seemed to make all the males fall in her wake. Hopefully, she wouldn't use them to her advantage, for he didn't think he could handle the torture. The only reason he had thus survived was his overprotective nature needing to worry more about the boys, rather than himself.
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”As you wish,” those words haunted her, crept under her flesh and sank into her bones. And, for the first time in a long time, those captivating eyes fluttered down to the ground, and lingered there. He was so docile now, so obsequious, she didn’t like it. It didn’t sound right, it didn’t feel right. Sparkling lilac eyes locked in to his own, overtly unaware of the disappearance of the boys she had been jesting earlier.

Once again, confusion riddled her features as she twisted her head to the side, looking away again, long fingers teasing her auburn hair as it spilt over her chest. ”Lost?” She blinked, and her brows tilted upright with concern woven in her flesh. Daringly, she took a step towards him and her hips swayed, violet eyes ravaging him up and down. ”Or… found?” She wondered aloud, that enchantingly low, carnal voice melodiously glided on a silver strand, haunting down his spine. Her heel clicked as she took one more step closer, leaving only a small few steps separating them, and hypnotizing her eyes in his. ”I thought you, of all people, would not want to judge a book by its cover.” She’d never admit what she was aloud, though; she’d play this game all the way through, even if he knew, so long as it kept him from saying it too.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
---------- hypnotizing Dhyl
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserBig Brother
Little SisterUnsortedFirst YearPureBlood

Dhyl blinked, eyes growing wide as her eyes seemed to swim. His heart fluttered, and he looked a bit embarrassed. Her voice was carnal, deep and raw, and it seemed to make him feel something terrible. When she said she thought he wouldn't judge her. "I have yet to judge you, actually. You would know if I had. He met her eyes, another tired sigh escaping. Blue eyes met violet, his seeming to glow with electricity. He tipped his head back, looking up at the sky, before looking back to the girl. Side-swept fringe covered his left eye, and shadowing the right. He held steady eye contact until a certain eleven year old tugged on his arm.

"Dhylly! I'm scared and we have to go!" Minn pulled again on his arm, before smiling up at the other girl. A huge smile lit her face, and when her brother shook his head a bit, the girl began to bounce excitedly. "Dhylly! Is she your giiiiirlfriiiieeeend?! I hope so, 'cause she's really pretty and- mmph!" She was forced to stop when Dhyl covered her mouth with his hand. "Sorry. She's young, naieve, and- Oh Gross! She licked me!" He pulled his hand away, wiping it on his shirt.
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Her brows furrowed together as his words resonated back and forth in her mind, the hallowing echo deafening to her ears in a way. She shook it away, eager to wipe herself clean from the sands of time that drowned down all around her now, and her half-lidded lilac eyes just wouldn’t look away. But, just what the hell was that supposed to mean, anyway? She visibly shook her head; no, if he had judged her, she wouldn’t have known it. Why bother lying? She knew herself, what she was capable of, and what she wasn’t capable of.

She never had a chance to retort, which, thank Merlin, because she hadn’t the slightest clue what to say to him without trying to knock his lights out, but, seeing as how the little bugger blocked her once, he’d do it again just as easy. Anyway! A little voice distracted her from her thoughts, and her lips couldn’t help but spread into a wide grin and she kneeled down to the same level as Minn and utterly gushed at how adorable she was. ”Aawwwwww, aren’t you just a lovely little cupcake?” Grinning, she laughed as the older brother had attempted to hush the little sister, but, well, payback could be cruel at times. ”Heheheh, I’m just his friend,” she lied, and how couldn’t she? The girl was so darn cute! ”My name’s Cersei, what’s yours Muñequita?”

Translations:// 'little doll ,'//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
---------- with Dhyl and his little sister
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games