Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/01
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:13 pm
Heeeyyy
Been a big laze today playing Kitty powers and rewatching the matrix movies whee
I'll do the lil pitcure for the catwalk either tomorrow or Mon, got the background ready just gotta pop us on it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:37 am
no worries aaron go with the flow! do it when ya want, if ya want. when ya want. dont worry if ya get lazy and dont wanna! this place is for chillin!

and gogo matrix! I just noticed tarzan with skarsguard is on netflix but apparently is being pulled after today eek I'm bout to get that watched here in a few!

just waitin to see if we get a bite on that house still. owner still impatient af.. just tryna go with the flow and have some fun on st paddys day! ya'll have a good one!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:55 pm
Got it done, it's in the thread ready User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy St Pats peeps!

Still binge playing kitty powers lol, trying to use my green items for the catwalk in a way that doesn't make me want to tear my eyes out whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:15 am
I gotta try that game out i've meant to! glad ya having fun! We might have a sale! That lady who wanted it we gave her a lower offer and she applied for a loan to see if she can swing it! To be continued! have a lovely day! Gonna finish getting it shined up!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:26 pm
I really enjoy it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. it's a casual title so it's a nice thing to just run while your watching something or doing some other task.
It's just cute you make lil couples and take them through the trials and tribulations xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:56 pm
BUMP.... ALLERGY SEASON has BEGUN. 3nodding  

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:50 am
Whimsical Wilma

Yes, and of course men are cutting trees above my house and making breathing such fun... emotion_drool emotion_zombie emotion_skull  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:37 pm
Magarah Tezerra
Whimsical Wilma

Yes, and of course men are cutting trees above my house and making breathing such fun... emotion_drool emotion_zombie emotion_skull

Oh god I have such bad heyfever too, hasn't started quite yet for me but I have enough Allevia to see me through a nuclear winter xp  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:34 am
Yup i got my zyrtec and flonase going already for pollen season rofl

interested buyer got approved for the loan but the payment is probably going to be too much per month so we might be boned crying

i'm kinda just going with the flow and trying to adopt the vibe of w/e will be will be. i'm here today and i can enjoy my games so thats what imma do. it might be a good morning for a day drink lol. just kava tho. gmornin lovelies!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:53 pm
Goddamn Rydia hopefuly they can figure that out, if not it's warming up now coming up to best time to sell a house User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spent my evening just listening to Welsh music staring wistfully at the sky.
So hyped the weather is reasonable enough to do wild things like go outdoors.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:21 am
ya its crazy the situation. who knows? beautiful outside today here too! gonna try and enjoy the game. i picked up kitty powers! 4laugh giving it a try today i think! lordie the 25 man wow raid last nite went great but at the end of the night a handful of teh 20 ppl started going off about loot rules and wanting more restrictions so most ppl dont get to roll on best gear. basically so noone gets fancy gear but them. our raids ran rly fair and casual. if ya show up u roll. we dont do the other harder raid stuff it just aint what we care about. we hang out.... had to go momma mode on em.. actually used the word disappointed lol.. some folks never grow up. may today be a calmer day! having my chamomile lavender tea!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:37 am
It's actually crazy how some adults never seem to move past the "mine" phase toddlers get.
It's like how splitting a tip jar between everyone else makes sense despite one or two muttering about who deserves more.
Hate having to remind people a game is a game xd

I got a leaavve day tomorrow so I'm going to try and read more because I'm pretty behind on my Goodreads target.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

fevb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:23 am
bump 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:44 am
Goooooooood mornin!!!!!

we had a streak of luck somewhat! the owner of the woodsy house agreed to monthly payments a few months and i think moms gonna give up and list it with a reputable local realtor.. i just dont think ppl are trusting it not being with a realtor..

i dont have to be afraid of being kicked out b4 we make a big sale. and this way we'll get what we actually want out of the house and can fix this one up. i hope anyways!

i gotta get 10 lvls in wow season of discovery so i can strike that off my list. i wanna go mog farming on wrath classic b4 they put out the transmog patch.. then i get to play barbie on wow! rofl

i slept better last nite than i have in months. i slept like 12 hours lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:14 am
Ayyyooo

Got my yearly store credit so used my day off to shop for gold rings I don't have to pay for. xp

Great news with the house User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. realtor is probably better, buying a house in the UK between private people almost never happens lol.
Glad you got some security now User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Been replaying wind waker in the evenings because I forgot just how bleak it actually is, those cell shaded graphics trick you lol.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games