Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:05 pm
"Thats a real hard one..." said Tact, thinking, or, at least pretending to think. "NOOOOOOOO!!!" he yellled. He turned. "I got to go after them. Tell me later." He set out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:46 pm
"Nooo! You shouldn't!!!" Shuya said stopping him.

Back at Ray and Yumi, he was having a hard time to stop Yumi "Damn it Yumi! Wake up!" Ray said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:32 pm
"fine, fine," said Tact. He hit SHuya with the non-pointy part of his sword. "Go away..." he said, annoyed. He started to wlak in the direction Yumi was going.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:59 am
"Listen Tact, if you go there now, there's a possible way that she'll hate you! If she sees you in this form right now, She'll end up dying again!" Shuya said raising his voice a little.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:10 am
Tavt sighed. "You know what," he said, raising his voice a little. "I DON'T FRIKIN CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!" He slashed Shuya with his sword. "SO would you mind, shutting up?" He glared at him. "They dragged me into this...." he said. "So I'm dragging them out. Whether they like it or not! No matter the lives.." He glared at Shuya agin. "So go ahead and rehearse your stupid play on their past. I don't care anymore." He started running off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:15 pm
man class waz hard *sigh* oh well said skuria as he went to his room  

dahaka 666

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:09 pm
-she walks to skuria's dorm and knocks on the door...she had the game of checkers in her hands....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:40 pm
Rez walked into the Academy with a piece of paer,"Hmm..."  

Chaos_Ultimate

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:18 pm
hmm wonder who that could be thought drone as he asnewered his door and saw aisha oh hey what up?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:17 pm
"I guess I have no choice" Ray said, he made a big fire ball and aimed it to the wall of the cave, big rocks starts to fall, making the whole place completely dark. Yumi started struggling to get out, she suddenly turned back to her human form, shivering, Ray ran to her "I'm...scared" Yumi said "I know that" her brother said, trying to comfort her.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:06 pm
"Woah," piped Rester, as he heard a huge crash. "Wonder what the hell is up with this...." He felt the slightly solid rocks. "Burnt," he said. "Something here was able to burn rocks....." He thought inside that to be able to burn rocks was pretty ridiculous. "Or could be a cave in..." he concluded.He pressed hiseyes against the cold surface. "Don't fail me now," he said. "Crono!" The sight zoomed past the rocks. "Dark," muttered Rester. He switchded the auto effect to the ma limit. "OW!" he said, rubbing his eye. He forgot, this wasn't his usual eye. The auto limit was pretty fierce. He switched it down a little. "Better," he said. He gazed around. As his eye approached two figurews, soemthing tapped him on the shoulder from behind. "And where, have you been, you little b*****d?" said the voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:45 am
It was Ray, Yumi looked up to him "Nii-san (big brother)...who is he?" she asked, she was turned into her child form a few minutes ago, she hardly remembers anything, except for her brother and by the looks of her face, she was really scared at him "Don't worry Yumi-chan...there's no need to be scared, it's just Rester" he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:41 pm
Now Rester was surprised. By the looks of it, it wasn't his brtoher at all now... it was still fami8liar... who was it? He turned around and punched the charcter, only to find him replaced by a fallen log. "Get outta here..." said the voice again. "You're not the only one whos mastered all rules, spells, and techniques in scroll #27 published 1448." Rester stopped stunned. This guy was really something. He sensed him now. He was behind him. That was a very, very, big demonic aura he had... "Shut up, you!" Rester threw a kick behind, but was grabbed and tossed around, then he was fired off the cliff. "Ohh... didn't get a single glimpse of him!" said Rester, in utter disgust. But he did manage a smell. That guy... thought Rester. He stinks of blood!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 am
"C'mon Yumi-chan" he said picking her up "we should leave now" he said walking out of the cave "Nii-san..." Yumi whispered "yes?" she asked "Are ok?" she asked, Ray chuckled a bit "of course I am..." he said "I'm glad" she said with a smile.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:23 pm
It was answered by a hand strucking the rock. "Hehehe..." said the stranger. He pulled bacl his hand, and then stabbed it back, this itme it went all the way through. He grabbed Ray by the throat. "Die, you b*****d." he said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games