34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:07 am
((*huggles Blue* Don't worry about it, hun! Life gets in way for all us sometimes. Just post when you get some down time, eh? wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:27 pm
Xander's body twitched from its position on the cavern floor. Small motes of light winked on and off around his limbs as the air was gently incinerated by his power. Beads of sweat formed and rolled from his body into the dust of the cavern floor. As the lights slowly stopped forming the dust around his body lifted from the floor and spun slowly in the air above his body. A final spasm bent Xander backwards and the dust spun into a tightly packed ball. Like the last breath from a fresh corpse the cave exhaled and a perfectly spherical rock bounced across the ground by Element. Muffled groans came from the cave's entrance for a couple of seconds but then went silent.

((Xander's latent powers sometimes come awake when he's stressed but he can't learn them without being conscious.))  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Disamorado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:07 pm
((Taking a starter-up. Looks like if it's no one's line, it's mine.))

Keeping his bag-shield up, he braced for the worst as the ominous whisper near the figure on the rock amounted to a ball of some sort rolling about. Slightly unnerved, his speech when negotiating became choppy, nervous. "Eh... You... don't wannakillmeright?" A pebble nervously edged over his collarbone. "A-... amigos, right? Buddies? You don't wanna impale me with a stalagmite now, doncha?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:56 pm
((I am so sorry I haven't been around! Break-ups suck... >> So, as a way of saying sorry I shall update the whole storyline! We want to get it moving people! smile Right!... Right?... O.o; ))

Meanwhile, at the enemy base: A solider was overseeing the clean-up from the day's caous. He had just finished giving out orders when he heard menacing foot-steps that seemed to echo even over the noise of hard work. Turning around, he was faced with a surprize.

"D-dragon Sir!" he studdered, "I was not expecting someone of such high rank and importance to be ariving today. Please forgive me for the mess." Falling into salute, ready to accept punishment if nessecary, he awaited comand.

For a moment there was nothing, as the figure scanned his surroundings. Then, with a deep voice that was obviously distorted by a mechine meant to help discuise his identitiy, he ordered, "Give me a full report! I shall judge how severe your punishment will be from what I hear..." His emotions were hidden even beneath the mask that his the most part of his face.

"Y-yes sir!" Without waisting any time, he pulled up files from the nearest computer. "One of our prisoners escaped. Recruitment order number 0087 under the jurisdiction of recruiter Delta. Ability: elemental, control over air currents. Potentiality level 078, before escape. Potentiality level 086, after escape. Reports of a strange weapon being transfered into the building. Appearance of a young girl. Squad ID unknown. Chances of a high ranking officer among them. Reports of a group of traitors helping the escapie. Wearabouts are unknown. Chances of a high ranking officer among them. Individual ID's unknown. Squad ID unknown. Video footage loading now."

After the solider's report a video came on screen showing a group of soliders standing arond. They seemed to be attempting to make contact with one of the workers.

"Freeze the image!" ordered Dragon. The solider did as he was comanded.

The evil man that was known as Dragon was obviously pleased with something he saw, for a menacing smile formed on his lips. He pointed to one of the figures on the screen. "Zoom in."

The picture zoomed in on the figure, then cleared to reveal the face of a young boy with a lazy expression on his face. The solider informed, "He's not one of ours sir. He isn't in any of our records."

Dragon just smiled knowingly and ordered, "Then check the orphanage records." With a smugly evil grin on his face, he gave an offer. "I am willing to forgive this unfortunate accident if you capture him, and the solider who happens to be so lucky as to be his captor will be heftily rewarded. I want him alive. The capture of any one of his... "friends" will result in a bonus. Send all units." He walked towards the screen and pressed his hand against it, stroking it as though it were the picture of a long lost loved one. He wispered to no one in particular, "I've found you.. finaly. You will join me." He pressed on the screen untill it cracked and then added quietly, "Or suffer the consiquenses."

He downloaded the files that were found from the search and walked away.

File:
Match found.
Result: Chet _____
125 lb.
5'4"
Adopted on 7/15/26

Current Address: Palette Hotel room 3 VIP sweet

Back in wastelands, current location of our heroes: Noticing the commotion Chet wandered over towards where the others were. He was just passing by The Stray when suddely he felt a hand over his mouth and a gun berrel to his temple.

He automaticaly reached for the arm that was attatched to the hand over his mouth, and successfuly found one, but he froze at the thought of getting his brains blown out. He realized that, though he felt his hands gripping an arm, he did not see one. Whoever it was that was holding him hostage was invisible. A Power?

"Don't move," wispered a voice in his ear, "or I'll get to see what a human brain looks like all over the ground." The person was obviously young, judging by the youth in his voice, perhaps not much older than Chet. Unable to argue with a gun to his head, Chet remained silent, hopeing someone would notice that he was in danger.  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:32 pm
Charlie looked over to see Chet with a gun to his head. She pointed a gun at the guy who had a gun to Chet's head. "Leave him alone, slime." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:39 pm
Ritz_Freak
Charlie looked over to see Chet with a gun to his head. She pointed a gun at the guy who had a gun to Chet's head. "Leave him alone, slime." She said.
((The guy's invisable. sweatdrop Sorry if I seem picky or somethin'.))  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:00 pm
((The direction she thought the guy was in))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:03 pm
((Okay, that works. I just hope she doesn't hit Chet. sweatdrop Would make it interesting though. xd ))  

blue_green

blue_green

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:09 pm
The guy turned around to use Chet as a human shield, still covering Chet's mouth. All the while, Chet was searching for an openning to escape, but it was difficult when he couldn't see his enemy.

"Move and the kid dies!" He slowly inched away with Chet. Chet didn't seem all to pleased about the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:05 am
((Sorry I've been away, people...work really does keep you busy...))

Element was about to say something when his attention was caught by Charlie pointing her gun at Chet. "Hey, what the hell are you doing, Charlie?" he asks, then hears a disembodied voice near Chet. Frowning, his eyes shift to pure white, and he immediately taps into his Aerokinetic sense, examining the air around the young man. Element's eyes widen in surprise as he sees the outline of another figure behind Chet, holding him forward like a shield. "Oh, kid...you just picked to wrong day to ******** with us," he growls quietly raising his arm up and pointing at the outline. Through his wind sight, he watches a pocket of air forms between the outline and its hostage, and with a flick of his wrist, it expands and bursts, knocking the outline five feet away from Chet, ethereal bands of wind traveling after it and wrapping around the extremities, forming chains of air pressure that hold it down...  

Xanatos Forever

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:09 pm
((I'll have Xander wake up in a bit, after your altercations. I'm not missing from the RP, I just have issues with characters who pass out from exhaustion and wake up in a very short time to catch events.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:39 pm
Charlie smiled. "Looks like I won't be the one who dies today." She said.  

Ritz_Freak

Disamorado

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:49 am
((I'm busier that I thought I would be in college. Consider Lito as a runaway who escaped the chaos.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:43 pm
((WHOOOOAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?! crying This was a great RP...))  

Xanatos Forever

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:20 pm
((My guy to the rescue!)

Cyrus got a letter saying to meet at the warehouse downtown. Someone had a propasition for him. He got on his motorcycle (clean energy) and rode down the miles to where the docks were. He saw a man in a green cloak with a hood. He had a yellow brown suitcase, a red shirt, and orange sweat pants. Cyrus walked up to him like he was supposed to, and asked "Do you like to eat apples while playing tennis, or oranges?"
"Pears." replied the man.
"O.k. now what?"
"Now I tell you the propasition. I hear you're one of those people who have better control over there brain."
"You mean I use more of it at a time, it's not that I have better control."
"What ever. Now then, I want you to go hunt down the dragon king for me. But I also want you to protect him."
"Ying-yang much."
"Body guard him for a few days. Fight anyone that tries to kill him. Then kill him when you get the chance. Go to this military base. Go to this wastland 1st."

Cyrus went to the wastland, and thought he saw a man dancing, a wild bird. "Is he dancing for that bird?" He asked himself.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff