Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:16 pm
Her body began to morph into a giant brown panther. "To what, now?" She said her claws extending  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:23 am
Wolfe stared at Terra. "Hahahahaha.." She burst out laughing. "Ye aren't the only one who can do that lassy." She stopped laughing suddenly and began to concentrate. Suddenly it was noticeable her skin was turning a greyish white. She stared at Terra with now crimson eyes. "You should stop me now, I've never tried going full werewolf without the moon....." She said with a gleam in her eye and slight demonic tone, Wolfe suddenly snarled and her body transforming at a fast rate "Heh.. You never know. I might not be able to change back." Her eyes completely focused on Terra and every movement she made.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:34 am
Terra's eyes narrowed. "Touche'." She smirked. "Atleast I can control my demon form."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:45 am
Wolfe's turned her head down "Hah.. The thing about not having any control.." She looked up suddenly "...is that you don't have to say sorry later!" She suddenly roared out as if she were in pain and was fully transformed wolf. She leaped onto Terra and scratching her face. Wolfe jumped back and growled.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:55 pm
Terra's face streamed with blood. Cub mewed in fright, her eyes glistening. "Cub, hide!" Terra called. Terra ran forward and clawed at Wolfe's chest...she was actually scratching at Wolfe's heart. She leaped backwards and wiped the blood out of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:11 pm
Wolfe howled in agony. The hook on Wolfes hand was still attached. She took advantage of this, Wolfe leaped and swung her hook into Terra's back leg, slowly ripping downwards so Terra could feel it.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Terra screamed in pain. She ripped out Wolfe's hook from her leg and hooked it on to Wolfe's back. With a quick swipe, she yanked the hook downwards and began clawing at the open wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:08 am
Wolfe pulled the hook out of her back and placed it under Terras chin "Heh...It seems I've underestimated you.." Wolfe suddenly collapsed on the ground, bleeding uncontrollably, her wolf form disappeared.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:20 pm
Terra looked at her torn-up clothes. "You don't happen to have any extra clothes, do you?" She asked Chundo throwing Wolfe into a corner.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:10 am
Chundo was completed numb to the situation that had just happened, "No..." Chundo walks over to Wolfe and brushes the hair out of her eyes, "You shouldn't be so foolish..." Chundo stands up, "Both of you shouldn't fight with the intent to kill unless..." Chundo stops his sentence, "If you can stop the bleeding, Terra, I'll go make a herb rememdy." Chundo leaps off.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:17 pm
Terra sighed. "Fine." She ripped off some of her fur. "My fur stops anything bad from happening." She rapped the fur around Wolfe's body the wiped the blood off of her face  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:41 pm
Wolfe twitches when the Fur brushes against her face.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:41 pm
Terra tore off her own fur and wrapped it around herself before she transsformed back to human.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:25 am
Chundo comes back carrying a bushle of herbs, "Is she okay?" He sets the herbs down on a rock and begins to mash them with his hands.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:40 am
Terra sighed. "She's fine. She just needs and hour's rest and some of the herbs for those wounds."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff