Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:27 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A blood vessel was pintched down and no blood was flowing. He made it at a good time to start the procidure."
"am glad he is ok."muffy fainted from exhaustion.

She appeared in a bed next to him. The Seeking Nobody put the covers over her. He looked back at Xeggr and checked his heart beat. It was normal so then he just disappeared.
muffy was asleep."zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Xeggr opened his eyes slowly, still out of it. "Ugh....."
muffy was asleep in a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"A blood vessel was pintched down and no blood was flowing. He made it at a good time to start the procidure."
"am glad he is ok."muffy fainted from exhaustion.

She appeared in a bed next to him. The Seeking Nobody put the covers over her. He looked back at Xeggr and checked his heart beat. It was normal so then he just disappeared.

Xeggr's vision was normal now. He sat up and noticed the bandages on him. He was only wearing his jeans and shoes. He got up and looked around the dark room. He saw someone in a black coat leaning against the wall in the corner of the room. "Who are you?"
???: "A mere shell...."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:38 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr's vision was normal now. He sat up and noticed the bandages on him. He was only wearing his jeans and shoes. He got up and looked around the dark room. He saw someone in a black coat leaning against the wall in the corner of the room. "Who are you?"
muffy started to wake up a little'what happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you want?"
???: "A test..."
Xeggr: "What kind of test?"
???: "Of power...."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:52 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you want?"
muffy looked at xeggr and the man. then she sat up  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you want?"

Xeggr: "Look, I'm not really in the mood. Come back later." He then turned towards his bed.
??? lifted his hand towards his back. It glowed of Nothingness and he shot.
Xeggr turned instantly and grabbed the beam with both of his hands. He shot back and they both had a beam force battle.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:01 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you want?"

Xeggr: "Look, I'm not really in the mood. Come back later." He then turned towards his bed.
Xeggr turned instantly and grabbed the beam with both of his hands. He shot back and they both had a beam force battle.
muffy watched them attack eact other."whoa..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you want?"

Xeggr did a front flip and nailed hi in the chest. The unknown man fell to the ground. Xeggr's eyes had a dark glare within them. "What do you want Xemnas?"
Xemnas got up and removed his hood. "Now that's no way to treat your master."
Xeggr: "You never treated me well."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:08 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you want?"

Xeggr did a front flip and nailed hi in the chest. The unknown man fell to the ground. Xeggr's eyes had a dark glare within them. "What do you want Xemnas?"
muffy got up"thats xenmas?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"What do you want?"

Xeggr: "Ya, he taught me everything I know, but I learned even further then him."
Xemnas stood up. "Alright then, I'll leave you." He then just dicenigrated by data.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:18 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr: "Ya, he taught me everything I know, but I learned even further then him."
Xemnas stood up. "Alright then, I'll leave you." He then just dicenigrated by data.
"xeggr am confused why did xenmas come hee to see you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"He just wants me dead." He sat at the edge of his bed. "What happened to me? The only thing I remember was sleeping..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:53 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"He just wants me dead." He sat at the edge of his bed. "What happened to me? The only thing I remember was sleeping..."
"well me, larxene, and one of the seeking nobody found you in the lab and you were almost dead. and i took here where the nobody told me to go and after about 5hours i got to see you then i went blank and awoke in on this bed." muffy sat down right next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"well me, larxene, and one of the seeking nobody found you in the lab and you were almost dead. and i took here where the nobody told me to go and after about 5hours i got to see you then i went blank and awoke in on this bed." muffy sat down right next to him.

xemnas....my old master....just like i thought *deep thinking* i thought this would happen but i wasn't certain  

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr scooted over a little away from her. "Um....what happened to me before that though? I remember us layng down on the ground and that's it."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games