Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:41 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked at her in her eyes " as you mine" he walked up the stairts to his room

"i know" she said to her self then she went to her room phinnus was done programing "up" phinnus's eyes opened and he stood up "ready?" she kneeled down to him "you are now a house wolf okay?" he barked back happily then she poened the door and let him roam
bixyll sat in his room on the lap top and prgramed the gate to open to his new sinthis and purrl and than did some research

sinthia walked around her new home she went to the first floor and waked around met some of the other vamps then she went up to the second floor and walked around she found her self at a large door she saw it was cracked open she listened in it was marsuc talking on the phone to some body ...
(( am i expose to ake something up))

((if you want it can be plot twisting or just normal))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:56 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked at her in her eyes " as you mine" he walked up the stairts to his room

"i know" she said to her self then she went to her room phinnus was done programing "up" phinnus's eyes opened and he stood up "ready?" she kneeled down to him "you are now a house wolf okay?" he barked back happily then she poened the door and let him roam
bixyll sat in his room on the lap top and prgramed the gate to open to his new sinthis and purrl and than did some research

sinthia walked around her new home she went to the first floor and waked around met some of the other vamps then she went up to the second floor and walked around she found her self at a large door she saw it was cracked open she listened in it was marsuc talking on the phone to some body ...

* marcus* alrigtht bixyll i want you to watch her make sure she doesnt do anythig wrong* puased* yea shes different watch, her fighting shell be under high watch until we can trust her ......... ok bye"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

* marcus* alrigtht bixyll i want you to watch her make sure she doesnt do anythig wrong* puased* yea shes different watch, her fighting shell be under high watch until we can trust her ......... ok bye"

she walked more around back to her room and she sat on her laptop looking through the files again she came to a file locked it was titled MRL she wondered 'what could be in it or who' she heard foot steps and she closed her laptop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:09 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

she walked more around back to her room and she sat on her laptop looking through the files again she came to a file locked it was titled MRL she wondered 'what could be in it or who' she heard foot steps and she closed her laptop
* there was a knock on her door*  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:15 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"um hello?" she put her laptop on the table and openened the door  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:16 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll was at the door " hey... im sorry or ... what i did to your brother"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:22 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

she iches her neck "oh dont worry i killed your so i guess were even ....sounds kinda weird and heart less but its the truth i forgive you" she looks down  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:25 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

she iches her neck "oh dont worry i killed your so i guess were even ....sounds kinda weird and heart less but its the truth i forgive you" she looks down
" truth is..." bixyll leaned against her door frame " he wanst my pure blood brother we were just reallt close.... "  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" truth is..." bixyll leaned against her door frame " he wanst my pure blood brother we were just reallt close.... "

"oh well life goes on right? anyways why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:33 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" yea... i came to apoloigze thats all. ojhh and to welcome you to the house" bixyll gave a small smile and walked out  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:34 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" yea... i came to apoloigze thats all. ojhh and to welcome you to the house" bixyll gave a small smile and walked out

"oh okay see ya around" she pokes her head out the door and waves and pops back in to her room  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:35 pm
bixyll got into his car and went looking for berry  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:39 pm
purrl comes out of the tree and looks around"is it over..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
purrl comes out of the tree and looks around"is it over..."
bixyll saw purll out fomr the tree and slammed on the brakes almost hitting her bixyll got out of the car " whoa.... sorry"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:41 pm
sinthia sees the sun has set she goes down stairs and sees a huge group of vamps leaveing she dicides to go out for a while she goes to a near by town and to a club called the bronze  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games