Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:20 pm
Lifes Little Conflict
I've been single for a year now. I'm sick of it.
At first I can deal with it but after a while,
I just feel like I need someone to wrap their arms around me
and 'never' let me go. confused
Multiply that by 3 for me...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:28 pm
Slim95

Lol!

Solitude can definately be nice, and most of the time I'd prefer it over being with people, but it's knowing that you have the OPTION of being with "that someone" that'd make me real content. 3nodding

Mmm, that is true.

But then again I have to catch these fluffly little thoughts before they get to far and put them in their place. Relationships are more trouble, in the end, then they're worth, or atleast from what I've seen. Not like I'll get the opportunity to worry about that any time soon.

Grr, love is a complicated, messy thing. If it's not one problem, it's another.

K0m0d0

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 pm
K0m0d0
Slim95

Lol!

Solitude can definately be nice, and most of the time I'd prefer it over being with people, but it's knowing that you have the OPTION of being with "that someone" that'd make me real content. 3nodding

Mmm, that is true.

But then again I have to catch these fluffly little thoughts before they get to far and put them in their place. Relationships are more trouble, in the end, then they're worth, or atleast from what I've seen. Not like I'll get the opportunity to worry about that any time soon.

Yes. stressed Screw relationships.

Right now I'm trying to smother the idiotic crush I have. stare Like I'm putting a pillow over it's non-existent face....

Oi. eek That sounded creepy, but quite appropriate.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:44 pm
Slim95
K0m0d0
Slim95

Lol!

Mmm, that is true.

Right now I'm trying to smother the idiotic crush I have. stare Like I'm putting a pillow over it's non-existent face....

You're preaching to the choir, ma'am. I've had my fair share of idiotic crushes (three, to be precise; mine go on for a while and I seem to be only capable of liking one person at a time.) All of which I had to smother with pillows.

Fluffy pillows! whee

...Speaking of pillows, bedtime for me. G'night, folks.

K0m0d0

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:45 pm
K0m0d0
Slim95
K0m0d0
Slim95

Lol!

Mmm, that is true.

You're preaching to the choir, ma'am. I've had my fair share of idiotic crushes (three, to be precise; mine go on for a while and I seem to be only capable of liking one person at a time.) All of which I had to smother with pillows.

Fluffy pillows! whee

Night, Komodo!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:45 pm
K0m0d0
Slim95
K0m0d0
Slim95

Lol!

Mmm, that is true.

Fluffy pillows! whee

Night!  

Lifes Little Conflict

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:29 pm
Slim95
K0m0d0
Slim95

Lol!

Mmm, that is true.

me too... I guess that i really shouldn't look for the guy... he'll come to me eventually.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:24 am
but then, what if he's not looking either? then you have a problem...  

Arcanas

Hunter

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:26 am
that's true.... but if whichever relationship was meant to be, it was meant to be... fate works in the wierdest ways....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:29 am
well, fate can kiss my a**...becuase if it was fate that made me discover that my ex was cheating on me, well then fate should've been the one that I put in the hospital, along with the poor sap -_-  

Arcanas

Hunter

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:34 am
and fate had let me see that my second to the last ex was actually getting paid to go out with me...

that one really hurt but i was able to get into a relationship that lasted five years...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:47 am
Slim95

Gah, that's how I feel right now. I have NO chance with the guy I'm lusting after (our 1st string QB), but at the same time, he's just so damn nice to look at. xp I just can't win. I've been single forever, it seems.  

LacquerMuse

Oskar McOlan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:44 am
After watching that film, "The Wedding Date" and getting highly frustrated at that guy constantly saying "every woman has the love life she wants"...it really made me think.

What if that's true?

That's basically saying that if we want something, really, we'll get it, right? So if we really did want Prince Charming, we'd get off our high horses and go find him in the woods, not stay in our little towers and wait to be rescued. If we were that determined to find that special someone, why would we stand around and wait? We'd get up, get out there and go find them. A.S.A.P. We'd take risks, chances, just to see if that crush or that person over there could potentially be that one you'll end up with...we really would, and I'm beginning to believe that.

Thinking back, I used to spend a lot of time whining and complaining about stuff and I never did anything about it. It's like how I never got anything for Valentine's day, and how I didn't get the grades I wanted.

It doesn't happen by chance, sometimes. Maybe you have to work for it? Maybe you have to go through s**t and all, but in the end, you have to keep trying, otherwise you'll never get anywhere and you'll stay in the same rut for years, maybe longer than you thought possible.

So there's rejection, embarrassment and a possible damage of pride. We're still alive and you're never going to know until you try it out. And if you fail, there's always tomorrow.

I don't believe for a second that anyone here, or out there even, is incapable of being in a relationship. You all have friends right? A relationship is just one step further. It's not an easy ride, sure, but that's life in general.

[/end long meaningless rant that will probably get me flamed]

That's just my opinion ^^...please don't hate me >.>

*Runs*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:53 am
Wow.

But I am proactive- with most of my boyfriends it's been me that's asked them out, the thing I've had an issue with for ages has been more people I like having boyfriends sad

But generally I agree with you- take chances, the worst they can do is say no  

girl_no_13

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:56 am
girl_no_13
Wow.

But I am proactive- with most of my boyfriends it's been me that's asked them out, the thing I've had an issue with for ages has been more people I like having boyfriends sad

But generally I agree with you- take chances, the worst they can do is say no

i agree, taking chances is hard but has to be done. but i am petryfied of rejection so i usually sit quiet :S
the problem with me though is that i usually get awkward crushes on people i have been friends with, and then i have the worries of loosing part of that friendship etc. I seem ot be good at getting myself into those.

still, for once, im learning to be more voicing with my feelings which is helping in some ways.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games