Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:13 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Whenever you around me, what do you think you feel?"
"happy and something else.........."

"DO you not know the other thing?"
"i can't figure out what it is........"

"I might know...."
"tell me."

"It's the emotion I'm trying to seek........Love......."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:13 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku didn't reply, but just closed her eyes and hoped that nothing bad would happen. She started to suck the darkness back into her slowly, without Zexion feeling it.

Zexion stepped back a little to stop the process. "I can sense it going back into you. Don't take all of it, or else more bad things will happen to you........and I don't want that...."

Her heart thumped violently against her ribcage, and she took a few steps back. "But..." she started to say, then the rain fell even harder. "But... I..." She shook her head and stepped back a little more.

(I G2G now! Grrr... I might go on tomorrow morning, because I get up early anyway. If you want to, we can RP a little?))

"But what?"

"Ummm... I-I can't tell you.." Deruku shivered, and stopped moving back. She turned around and looked at the starry sky.

Zexion looked at her a bit confused. "Please tell me."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:07 pm
aura walked out to the roof "no one loves a fake nobody" she stands on the edge of the building looking down off four stories will i jump? she sheads a few tears and sat down  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:34 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"I might know...."
"tell me."

"love?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:08 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku didn't reply, but just closed her eyes and hoped that nothing bad would happen. She started to suck the darkness back into her slowly, without Zexion feeling it.

Zexion stepped back a little to stop the process. "I can sense it going back into you. Don't take all of it, or else more bad things will happen to you........and I don't want that...."

Her heart thumped violently against her ribcage, and she took a few steps back. "But..." she started to say, then the rain fell even harder. "But... I..." She shook her head and stepped back a little more.

(I G2G now! Grrr... I might go on tomorrow morning, because I get up early anyway. If you want to, we can RP a little?))

"But what?"

"Ummm... I-I can't tell you.." Deruku shivered, and stopped moving back. She turned around and looked at the starry sky.

Deruku turned around and ran to Zexion. She started to take the darkness back in, and fell to her knees. Took it too fast... She thought. Now I know not to ever do that again. She was shaking, and jumped up suddenly. Deruku started to cough bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"I might know...."
"tell me."

"love?"

"Yes, it's the emotion that you want to be around someone all the time." He stayed close to Larxene.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:17 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"I might know...."
"tell me."

"love?"

"Yes, it's the emotion that you want to be around someone all the time." He stayed close to Larxene.
larxene smiled "so does that mean i love you?" she looked at him  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:18 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"But what?"

Deruku turned around and ran to Zexion. She started to take the darkness back in, and fell to her knees. Took it too fast... She thought. Now I know not to ever do that again. She was shaking, and jumped up suddenly. Deruku started to cough bad.

Zexion shook his head back and forth. "I'm sorry, but it's the only way..." Zexion held out her head towards her head and crushed her dark part of her heart. She had a shock to her face and got knocked out cold. Zexion picked her up and walked through a dark portal.

((no she's not dead...))  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:25 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"But what?"

Zexion shook his head back and forth. "I'm sorry, but it's the only way..." Zexion held out her head towards her head and crushed her dark part of her heart. She had a shock to her face and got knocked out cold. Zexion picked her up and walked through a dark portal.

((no she's not dead...))

Her heart felt light, she didn't like the feeling. Even though she was knocked out, she started thinking. what's going on?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:39 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((no she's not dead...))

Her heart felt light, she didn't like the feeling. Even though she was knocked out, she started thinking. what's going on?

I don't know I should be around her, all I do is make her feel even more dark. I wouldn't want to know on what might happen... Zexion appeared in her room and layed her on her bed. "Goodbye...." He restored her dark side of her heart with less darkness then walked away into a dark portal.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:49 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"I might know...."
"tell me."

"love?"

"xeggr do you love me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"love?"

"xeggr do you love me?"

"I'm not sure.....I can't feel, but it feels I should be with you..."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:49 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((no she's not dead...))

I don't know I should be around her, all I do is make her feel even more dark. I wouldn't want to know on what might happen... Zexion appeared in her room and layed her on her bed. "Goodbye...." He restored her dark side of her heart with less darkness then walked away into a dark portal.

She woke up alone. "Zexion? Where are you? Don't you scare me!" She jumped up out of bed and walked around the mansion. "Zeeeeexioooooooon?! Where are youuuuuuuu?? Zexion?" Deruku ran to the bar and seen Marluxia. "Marluxia! Where's Zexion?!" He shook his head. "Oh.... Ok, bye..." She walked sadly upstairs to her room, and sat on her bed, curled up. I knew this would happen.... I always make things worse... Deruku took a glass rose and threw it against the wall and tears fell from her eyes. Deruku ran downstairs again and grabbed her coat, she darted out the door and ran as fast as she could away from the mansion and all people.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games