Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:13 pm
I saw amaya coming at Jaden fast before I was knocked to the ground under Jaden. I felt a hot pain and something liquid flowing from my arm.
"Jaden?" I asked, was she okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:18 pm
Jaden kept growling dispite being out cold.  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:23 pm
Oh, yeah! I totally got them! Who's the boss now!? Huh the demon thought and the angel sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Are you guys okay?" Amaya asked as she bent down and rolled Jaden over onto her back off of Keitsume. Keitsume's arm was bent in an odd way and losing a lot of blood. Jaden seemed to be knocked out. Who knows what damage she had done to her. Amaya felt guilty for a moment, her eyes widened and then she became regulare when she talked next. "I think I broke your arm, Keitsume.... its all bent and bleeding. Jaden's knocked out,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:24 pm
"Yeah, its broken or something, but I'll live. We need to focus more on Jaden. you've stopped her for now. Hopefully when she wakes up she'll have come to her sences,"  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:27 pm
"we need to splash cold water on her, that might work. But how do we get it. there's no ocean in sight right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:28 pm
Jaden slowly opened her eyes and loked at the both of them "did someone get the number of that speeding demon?" Jaden asked still a little grogy then shook her head "wait......." she looked around "hey i know that smell" Jaden yelled angrilly.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:29 pm
"Hello, there's snow all around us." I scooped up snow in my hands and melted it over Jaden's face. "Did it work?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:32 pm
"Finally," Amaya said, "Did I damage anything? Hopefully your impulse to run off to fight an extremely powerful demon clan singlehandedly!"  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:33 pm
"Jaden? You can't go into that forest without us. You have to know that right. We are going to be with you to help you. Please"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:36 pm
Jaden looked at her "why would i go in alone?" Jaden smiled "thats stupid"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:37 pm
"just a minuet ago you were trying. That's why we attacked you, to stop you. If you want revenge, I there with you all the way!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:38 pm
"Same here, Jaden. I want to kick some stupid demon But!"  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:42 pm
I stood up and put out my good arm to help Jaden up. "Do you still want to go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:42 pm
Jaden nodded "but the clan leader is mine and mine alone no matter what nether of you two interfer" Jaden said in a serious tone "he'll pay" Jaden said walking towards the forest.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:45 pm
"Got it," I said and put my arm around Jaden and whispered in her ear, "Don't hog the rest of them, mkay?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games