Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:50 pm
User Imagebitches love me cause they know that I can rock...
bitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme...

Dante walked in then looked at her, "Do you mind if I stay in here and, we talk for a bit?" He then thought of Aneesha and, Vergil, "Yeah, For a bit, I have to get going soon anyways."

bitches love me cause they know that I can f**k...
bitches love me cause they know that I'm on time...
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:58 pm
Yami nodded silently at Dante "Alright..." she said as he looked at him. She was sort of wandering why he went in anyway.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 pm
Aneesha decided to leave Vergil for now and go and see Yami. She had been worrying about her all day. Maybe she's up...
Vergil saw Aneesha leave, and quickly grabbed her wrist. "No. Not yet. Dante is in there. Just leave them, for now. Check on her later, okay?"
Gazing in amazement, she glanced back at Vergil. How did he know...? Tch... "Okay hun. Later. Before we go, alright?" Wrapping his arms around her waist, he nuzzled her neck lightly, desperate to take her now. "Alright. As you wish."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:34 pm

"Things are rough though, I just want you to know that You three aren't alone, I'll be here to help you, guys, As you've helped me, Yami," He smiled. "I don't want you to think that Your being trouble to anyone of us, Because, We have helped you because we wanted to make sure you were safe, and we are happy knowing that you are,"

User Image

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:58 am
Yami just blinked and paused for a second "Thank you..." she said to him, she wanted to tell more things, but it would only get things complicated if she tells more things about herself but she was glad that Dante said that to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:07 pm

Dante smirked, "No problem, Yuki, I'll be heading out now, Do you want anything before I go?" He asked her with a smile on his face.

User Image

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:23 am
Yami shook her head "No...I don't need anything at the moment..." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:41 am

Dante smiled, "Alright then, Be careful, We'll be back soon and, Tell Yukari, I said Hi," he then smirked as he walked off, He then caught up to Aneesha and, Vergil lunging at Vergil grinning, "Catch Me, Brother!"

User Image

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:43 am
Yami laid back on bed again, thinking deeply of somethings. Mostly about Yukari, Poki and some other stuff. She never did find a time to make herself rest from all this thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:40 am
(Sorry I haven't posted!! I may not be as active anymore... School stuff... ><)

Aneesha smirked and laughed at Vergil's reaction to Dante's actions. A classic; that it was. Vergil stopped Dante in his tracks and pushed him away. "Ew. No."
Then turning to Dante, Aneesha had to ask before they left... "Say babe, hows Yami? Is she alright?" Sh had been nothing but worried all day, and hopefully Dante could fill her in on what he knew.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:26 pm
Dante looked at Aneesha then nodded, not saying much at that moment, "She'll be fine, She just needed to know the facts." He grinned then Looked at Vergil. "Your no fun,"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:01 am
Aneesha nodded and looked at the two. "Okay, if ya say so babe..."
Rolling his eyes, he made his way to the door and led the two out. "C'mon if you really wanna party..." A mischievious smirk creeped on his handsome face, which wasn't normal for Vergil.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Dante looked at Vergil and he stepped back, "I don't know your definition of Party but I'm going to keep my eye on you," Vergil was acting like Dante which was way to creepy for Dante himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 am
Even Aneesha was startled by Vergil, but she followed him regardless, making sure Dante followed closely behind. They reached the club, and instantly they all went to the bar. Vergil ordered a drink and stayed at the bar whilst he waited for Aneesha and Dante to catch up. They were always taking their sweet time...  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:35 am
Yami coudn't sleep so she took out an old black book which was well hidden in her black coat. Nobody has even seen it but, Yami has always had this book of hers...it was because of the reason that the book was her journal. It has been with her for several years that she lost count of it all, all of the pages were filled with words and there's no more space to write her current situation yet it was still important to her.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff