Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:37 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
"i doubt it!!!"xidan said to sazuka"stand back"
xidan quickly stops time and in the blink of an eye,he kills all the heartless,and then time comes back"Sazuka,this will stop them for a while,but follow me"
"Um...do i know you? and how do you know my name?" she asked curiously while following him.

They get a safe place
"ok,we lost them,i dont know you,but i do know your name because the my eye is completly black,and i know everything about a person like that,its also for when i fight too"heblinks his eye and his eyes goes back to normal"hi i'm xidan"
"Hi..." she said looking around.

"were ok,nothings here............"xidans eyes goes black again and tries to see if anything is coming,and he see's a bunch of heartsless coming their direction"....or i spoke too soon.We have to move,c'mon"they run some place else
"You can run if you want, but i'm fighting." she said pulling out her kantanas and started killing the heartless.

"ok i'll fight too,but this might help u"
xidan snaps his fingers and sazuka's katana's goes on fire"dont worry,nothings gonna happen to your katana'a,its just might do a bit more damage to them"
xidan takes out his keyblade and helps kill heartless  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:11 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

They get a safe place
"ok,we lost them,i dont know you,but i do know your name because the my eye is completly black,and i know everything about a person like that,its also for when i fight too"heblinks his eye and his eyes goes back to normal"hi i'm xidan"

"were ok,nothings here............"xidans eyes goes black again and tries to see if anything is coming,and he see's a bunch of heartsless coming their direction"....or i spoke too soon.We have to move,c'mon"they run some place else
"You can run if you want, but i'm fighting." she said pulling out her kantanas and started killing the heartless.

xidan snaps his fingers and sazuka's katana's goes on fire"dont worry,nothings gonna happen to your katana'a,its just might do a bit more damage to them"
"Thanx" she said staring at the kantanas for a second before killing more heartless again.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:52 am
(Dude. it's fine.............. blaugh )

Richy looked at the dog, "Sorry about earlier, just thoughtn that might stop them............................. sweatdrop "he laughed, "I can actuallly sing, it's just I thought bad singing might send them away if my singing had brought them to the safe haven.................... sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:16 pm
Sora donald and goofy ran off in another direction to try and catch some nobodies, but first they needed to find them. The got on a gummi ship and took off, telling the others they'd catch up o them soon enough with captured nobodies. Riku, Kairi and Micky went with them, which left Roxas Axel and Sazuka. (and appearently the new guy Xidan too biggrin )

So far the party had split up into three sections, each with its own piece of the puzzle to stop Xack once and for all.

Roxas was trying to avoid attacking the heartless, there really wasn't any point in fighting those weeklings, what they needed were the heartless of strong hearts. And the gang wasn't going to find any here.

"Lets try and find a way out of this place. We need stronger heartless then this.!" Said Roxas as he pushed a massive amount of Shadow heartless back with his keyblades.

Axel had already opened a vortex and was waiting for the rest of them. He calls out, "Over here, I found a good town we can use.!"  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:37 pm
Xia snickered. "Hey, I've got Wyverns and Neoshadows at my command, but if we need more than I'm all up for looking." she said with a smile as she followed Axel into the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:53 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

They get a safe place

"Thanx" she said staring at the kantanas for a second before killing more heartless again.

Xidan is trying to kill all heartless but all of them keep coming  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:03 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

Sazuka slashed her sword and a shock wave came out of it and killed 1/4 of the heartless. "Ok...Thats new." she said in shock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:05 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

Sazuka slashed her sword and a shock wave came out of it and killed 1/4 of the heartless. "Ok...Thats new." she said in shock.

looks at her"how did you do that"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:06 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"I dont know." she said staring at the kantana.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:07 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"it must be the fire"
xidans eyes goes black again and starts killing more and mre heartless  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:09 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"it must be the fire"
"What fire?" she asked while killing more hearltess.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:18 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"it must be the fire"

your katanas are on fire remember"keeps killing heartless while talking  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:20 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"it must be the fire"

"Not anymore." she said showing him that the fire was put out after the shockwave. "And i dont think that my fire cause it"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:34 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"it must be the fire"

"Not anymore." she said showing him that the fire was put out after the shockwave. "And i dont think that my fire cause it"

Xidans keyblade grew the size of a building
"this is also new"
the sword falls"this really heavy"
he lif his up and holds it from side to side
"lets run through the heartless but get behind the sword"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:36 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"it must be the fire"

Xidans keyblade grew the size of a building
"this is also new"
the sword falls"this really heavy"
he lif his up and holds it from side to side
"lets run through the heartless but get behind the sword"
"ok."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games