Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:57 am
"the school's been around for 500 years? I didn't know that"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:56 pm
"Well, you know now~" Kinta said  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:56 am
"i didn't know that either"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:05 pm
She sits down on her bed and starts to slightly bounce on it. "I can not wait untill tomorow." She thinks to herself. "I will get to meet the students that i will be teaching and i might learn a little from them."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:41 pm
she rubbed her eyes "I'm heading back to my room"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:55 pm
after a while she stops bouncing and gets ready for bed. while she is getting in her pajamas, she thinks "I better get to bed early, I need to wake up early tomorow"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:43 am
When she gets in her bed, she falls instantly asleep and starts snoring softly. One of the teachers goes to checks up on her but notices she is asleep and decides to see how she is doing tomorow morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:02 pm
she headed back up to her room hopping he would fallow her  

Frank_36912

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:34 pm
After an hour of sleeping, she wakes up, soaked with sweat. She sees her blanket and her two pillows shreadded into pieces. "That was a horrible dream." She thinks. "I do not want to die like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 am
he smiled as he followed her back to the room "sorry i left before i needed a bit of air"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:04 am
She turns into a wolf and goes to one of the teacher's rooms. She stands on two of her four legs and prods the teacher with her nose. He wakes up and noitces her instantly because of her unique black and blood red fur markings. He pats the side of the bed he is not sleeping on and she leaps on to that side of the bed, curls up and falls asleep. When she finaly falls asleep, he starts petting her lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm
"that's ok" she said. when they got into the room she turned to face him and kissed him deeply  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:49 pm
Kinta finished the cake and opened a portal to the school cafeteria. She walks through and places the cake on a large table for the 500th Anniversary prom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:05 pm
The teacher wakes her up three hours after. "It sounds like you are hungry. i can hear your stomach growling." He tells her.

She turns into her human form. "ok. I am going to get some raw meat from the cafe then." She gets up and starts walking to the door. He calls her name and she stops.

"Dont get lost." He says. "I wont."

She starts walking again, going to the cafe.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:03 pm
she continued to kiss him and pulled away "you know you scared me when you left"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games