Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:23 pm
Antun
Lobo-chan
^ makes me feel stupid but is still my friend anyways I guess... *had to ask someone what a/s/l meant*

^ Isnt stupid, just uninformed. heart

^must really like the heart emote... and is trying to make me feel better for living in my own world... Oh well, I don't have to pay rent or a mortgage to live here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:26 pm
Lobo-chan
Antun
Lobo-chan
^ makes me feel stupid but is still my friend anyways I guess... *had to ask someone what a/s/l meant*

^must really like the heart emote... and is trying to make me feel better for living in my own world... Oh well, I don't have to pay rent or a mortgage to live here.

Actually, I didnt start using the heart untill I was posting in that dice rolling post with you. Ive tried really hard not to use them actually ><  

Antun

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:29 pm
Antun
Lobo-chan
Antun
Lobo-chan

Actually, I didnt start using the heart untill I was posting in that dice rolling post with you. Ive tried really hard not to use them actually ><

So the dice game has gotten you hooked on using heart ? That's so cute! 4laugh heart 4laugh lol, now I can bug you about that, hehe. And did you get any 25s or 30s? 'Cause as I remember I was beating you with four 25s!
^ Is cute when he uses the heart or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:30 pm
Antun
Lobo-chan
^Has a name which make little to no sense to me, but has the ace of spades so he wins.

^ Is probably the only person currently posting in this thread who hasnt been informed.

Its short for Steve. All the other details dont really matter... I think.

HAHA! Back. >Had to step out for a min.<

Yea, hes right. biggrin  

S.T.3.

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:32 pm
^makes me feel like I should try to pay attention more and stop living in my own world all the time with the people in my head.
^is named Steve >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:35 pm
^ Should try to pay attention more and stop living in her own world all the time with the people in her head. biggrin  

S.T.3.

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:38 pm
^is mocking me and the people who live within my head... be careful or one of them may wake up and get angry... and make me write stories at you or something!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:39 pm
>Subdues the people in her ^ head w/ Vodka and Rum<

biggrin  

S.T.3.

Antun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:43 pm
Lobo-chan
Antun
Lobo-chan
Antun
Lobo-chan

So the dice game has gotten you hooked on using heart ? That's so cute! 4laugh heart 4laugh lol, now I can bug you about that, hehe. And did you get any 25s or 30s? 'Cause as I remember I was beating you with four 25s!
^ Is cute when he uses the heart or something along those lines.

Its all because of you Lobo-chan. heart
And no, I didnt get a single 25 OR 30. You sapped up all my luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:46 pm
^^ knows not of what he speaks for most of the people in my head don't like rum... But some of them like mead!
^has had his luck sapped by lobo because she's so cute and deserves it, doesn't she? ^.^ *wags tail and does cute wolfy eyes*  

Lobo-chan

GaleSkies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:47 pm
*sorry just catching up*
I have a freind who has a hyphinated last name. We call hime ST.
Would that make him ST1 or ST2???

V knows how to compliment a gentleman heart xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Lobo-chan
^^ knows not of what he speaks for most of the people in my head don't like rum... But some of them like mead!
^has had his luck sapped by lobo because she's so cute and deserves it, doesn't she? ^.^ *wags tail and does cute wolfy eyes*

O_O

*scratches ears*

^^ Is probably very cute.  

Antun

S.T.3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:48 pm
*Takes back his rum..................is just taking back empty bottles* *LIAR!........all my RUM IS GONE!!!!*
*Can't even find n e left over bottles of vodka*

The people in ur head r jus plain alchoholics..... :/  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:49 pm
GaleSkies
*sorry just catching up*

That would jus make him ST....  

S.T.3.

Antun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:50 pm
GaleSkies
*sorry just catching up*

ARGH YOU RUINED IT!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games