Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:27 pm
MrAsianK
naotakazuki
MrAsianK
TheSilentSchemerZ3R0
Character Name: Z3R0
Look: Black w/ red highlights version of Zexion's hair, Organization XIII coat, reading glasses, red eyes, black cutoff gloves, black shoes, black mask across my mouth, celtic cross necklace
Weapon: Dual Katanas
Power: Able to control the darkness, fire, and time

((took two of my powers, and time is like a god power...
you could just stop time then cut off someone's head, too cheap))
((very true yeah but recca you copied darkness from my bro))
((i started with fire, i got darkness later))
((he telling the truth. at the school he learned darkness XD he the only one who learned something.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:53 pm
Naixen yawned. She didn't know what to do. She looked to an open door to find a library in it. Well it was convient. She shrugged and went in already looking through colums of books of topics.  

Alchemy Puppet

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:20 pm
recca finished off the final wave, and spread his wings, and flew up to his room  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:03 pm
MrAsianK
recca finished off the final wave, and spread his wings, and flew up to his room
Berry walked around and when to Recca room to seee if he was there. Berry knocked on the door."Recca you there?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
Berry walked around and when to Recca room to seee if he was there. Berry knocked on the door."Recca you there?"
"ya i just got in, come on in; door's open."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Naixen found a book to her liking. It was the history of something but hey whatever works right? She took it inot her hands and sat down and read quietly.  

Alchemy Puppet

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 pm
walks in drinking a bottle of ice water then sees the no kid "oh hello the names Ken nice to meet you*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:34 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"okay."Berry opens the door and goes over to recca"i havent seen u around here lately. well i havent run into lately ready."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:38 pm
DoubleMar
walks in drinking a bottle of ice water then sees the no kid "oh hello the names Ken nice to meet you*

''Well nice to meet you to my name is Kimiko''  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"okay."Berry opens the door and goes over to recca"i havent seen u around here lately. well i havent run into lately ready."
"ya" Recca snapped his fingers and small flames appeared at the corners of the rooms, he went to his computer, and was checking of files  

MrAsianK

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:27 am
"...Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart. One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject. Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in, he has become a youth who serves me well.....

............The research plans I made about the "darkness in the heart", beginning with meagre psychological experiments, have rapidly grown immensely. As enthusiastically advised by my youngest disciple Ienzo, I have prepared a grand-scale research laboratory below the castle......"

She read through paragraph and sentence and took eager interest of the book she silently read to her self.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:32 pm
Am I late for the party? Hehe...

Character Name: Rixia (Rix for short)
Look: It's on some other thread somewhere...
Weapon(s): a Keyblade; however, in the unlikely event that I can't use my Keyblade anymore, I have a sword
Power(s): Can control fire, something else I haven't discovered yet

So what's happening now?  

Akira Shinji

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:53 pm
something like that  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:20 pm
((Everyone is just doing their own independent stuff now.))  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:47 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
"ya" Recca snapped his fingers and small flames appeared at the corners of the rooms, he went to his computer, and was checking of files
"so how u been recca?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games