Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Kymura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:58 pm
HermieKrab
I'm gonna say... stupid idiot because do to someones quick judging, it work more then perfectly! I'm 13. I'm not a profesional editor that makes the origanal light saber designs. I used Microsoft Paint to make the image, not Photoshop, it shouldn't look perfect.
i hope you didnt just call me a stupid idiot you lil 13 yearold b***h!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:06 pm
kymura
HermieKrab
I'm gonna say... stupid idiot because do to someones quick judging, it work more then perfectly! I'm 13. I'm not a profesional editor that makes the origanal light saber designs. I used Microsoft Paint to make the image, not Photoshop, it shouldn't look perfect.
I believe he did, and at this rate both myself and hom are probably quite a biot more mature and intelligent than yourself despite our age.  

Anise_is_my_replica

Kymura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:10 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
kymura
HermieKrab
I believe he did, and at this rate both myself and hom are probably quite a biot more mature and intelligent than yourself despite our age.
i dont know what you just said.... but i dont like the way you said it!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:10 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
kymura
HermieKrab

Indeed. In fact, both of them have at times shown themselves to be more mature than me, despite the fact I am three years older.
So, I do believe he called you an stupid idiot. Deal with it.  

pickle relish

Kymura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:17 pm
pickle relish
Anise_is_my_replica
kymura
HermieKrab

Indeed. In fact, both of them have at times shown themselves to be more mature than me, despite the fact I am three years older.
well name calling is certainly at the top of my maturaty list!
hardcore name calling is definatly the way to repel sarcasum attacks! but ofcourse you already knew that was sarcasum because of your maturaty detecting powers!! man im envious. all i have the the power of witty non snooty comebacks!! dag!! fooo!! drat!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:38 pm
kymura
pickle relish
Anise_is_my_replica
kymura
HermieKrab

hardcore name calling is definatly the way to repel sarcasum attacks! but ofcourse you already knew that was sarcasum because of your maturaty detecting powers!! man im envious. all i have the the power of witty non snooty comebacks!! dag!! fooo!! drat!!
No, I realized the sarcasm but I tend to b***h about things because I can. I never called any names, but the track of the conversation that you were taking certainly wasn't mature in any way.

EDIT: And you know what? At least I have the intelligence to properly type out my words so that people accustomed to proper English can understand me, it's called respect to those reading.  

Anise_is_my_replica

Kymura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:42 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
kymura
pickle relish
Anise_is_my_replica
kymura
HermieKrab

No, I realized the sarcasm but I tend to b***h about things because I can. I never called any names, but the track of the conversation that you were taking certainly wasn'y mature in any way.
well sorry mother! i'd rather keep my immaturaty if thats fine with lil miss "allgrownupnowsothere"
i find it to be an endearing quality that few posess these days, dont take yourself so seriously!

edit: grammer nadzi! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ Kymura - This is like, what? Your first day in the guild, and already your fighting with someone? Grow up.

In Circus

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:48 pm
    Woah woah woah woah woah woah.

Woah.

Woah.

The whole lot of you, Calm down. Take a deep breath, and take a step back. This is for posting pictures, not insults, so please keep it to that.

Seriously guys, arguing on the internet =/= grown up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:51 pm
Emulated Rapture

@ Kymura - This is like, what? Your first day in the guild, and already your fighting with someone? Grow up.
i've been in this guild for yonks and if you took the time to check your sources you'd see that i was pushed rather than the pusher so back off !!  

Kymura

Kymura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:52 pm
bass20xx
    Woah woah woah woah woah woah.

Woah.

Woah.

The whole lot of you, Calm down. Take a deep breath, and take a step back. This is for posting pictures, not insults, so please keep it to that.

Seriously guys, arguing on the internet =/= grown up.
headed... i shall get back to the picture postingUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:53 pm
kymura
Emulated Rapture

i've been in this guild for yonks and if you took the time to check your sources you'd see that i was pushed rather than the pusher so back off !!
You know, she wasn't being rude, and the statement applies to both of us. Bass is also right, it was immature of me to even continue on with it. By the way, don't judge the fact that I act like an adult until you know why.  

Anise_is_my_replica

Kymura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:56 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
kymura
Emulated Rapture

You know, she wasn't being rude, and the statement applies to both of us. Bass is also right, it was immature of me to even continue on with it. By the way, don't judge the fact that I act like an adult until you know why.
your actually 35?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:56 pm
kymura

Excuse me, but this is the first time I've ever seen you here. And threatening people over the internet? You're a role model.

In Circus

Kymura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:57 pm
Emulated Rapture
kymura

Excuse me, but this is the first time I've ever seen you here. And threatening people over the internet? You're a role model.
i am? wow thanks! mrgreen  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games