Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:19 pm
Yeah it must be. Don't let me disturb you too much! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:19 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
Wait... if I was able to charm you using my skills as a Bard/Dancer/Entertainer... does that mean that my singing/dancing skills don't count as magic?

It's an entirely different field. However, Singing, like magic, can be stoped with silence. Dancing can only be stopped by paralysis, sleep, petrification, and death... I think...  

RoleOfAQS

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:21 pm
You know, once Mustard gas is in the air and breathed in you are dead....the time it took to cast a spell is not fast enough....

Mustard gas is a strong vesicant (blister-causing agent). Those exposed usually suffer no immediate symptoms. Within 4 to 24 hours the exposure develops into deep, itching or burning blisters wherever the mustard contacted the skin; the eyes (if exposed) become sore and the eyelids swollen, possibly leading to conjunctivitis and blindness. At very high concentrations, if inhaled, it causes bleeding and blistering within the respiratory system, damaging the mucous membrane and causing to pulmonary edema. Blister agent exposure over more than 50% body surface area is usually fatal.

Skin damage can be reduced if povidone iodine in a base of glycofurol is rapidly applied, but since mustard initially has no symptoms, the exposure is usually not identified until the blisters rise. The vesicant property can be neutralised by oxidation or chlorination; household bleach (sodium hypochlorite) or decontamination solution "DS2" (2% NaOH, 70% diethylenetriamine, 28% ethylene glycol monomethyl ether) can be used. Mustard gas is also carcinogenic (cancer causing) and mutagenic (causing damage to DNA of exposed cells). (Wikipedia)

...this is my little way of saying that you failed in doing illegal magic, get it approved next time!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:21 pm
**Casts a wind spell to blow the Gas away.**

There. Now then. Fighting is against the rules. If you want to fight with me about whether or not I can use my magic, wait until we leave. Until then, put up with me! ^-^  

RoleOfAQS

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:22 pm
I'm confused.. so I'm going to go. Later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:23 pm
KatoshiUriotai
You know, once Mustard gas is in the air and breathed in you are dead....the time it took to cast a spell is not fast enough....

Mustard gas is a strong vesicant (blister-causing agent). Those exposed usually suffer no immediate symptoms. Within 4 to 24 hours the exposure develops into deep, itching or burning blisters wherever the mustard contacted the skin; the eyes (if exposed) become sore and the eyelids swollen, possibly leading to conjunctivitis and blindness. At very high concentrations, if inhaled, it causes bleeding and blistering within the respiratory system, damaging the mucous membrane and causing to pulmonary edema. Blister agent exposure over more than 50% body surface area is usually fatal.

Skin damage can be reduced if povidone iodine in a base of glycofurol is rapidly applied, but since mustard initially has no symptoms, the exposure is usually not identified until the blisters rise. The vesicant property can be neutralised by oxidation or chlorination; household bleach (sodium hypochlorite) or decontamination solution "DS2" (2% NaOH, 70% diethylenetriamine, 28% ethylene glycol monomethyl ether) can be used. Mustard gas is also carcinogenic (cancer causing) and mutagenic (causing damage to DNA of exposed cells). (Wikipedia)

...this is my little way of saying that you failed in doing illegal magic, get it approved next time!

Delayed spells are fun. Besides, I cast it mentally. And the resulting barrier removed it. ^-^  

RoleOfAQS

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:25 pm
You are still using illegal use of Magic, as a mod I have powers beyong you!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:27 pm
youre not at all...it just sucks here...luckily i have my meds to keep me movin quick!  

AKujinK

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:29 pm
KatoshiUriotai

Bwahahahahahahaha

Such as bad grammar? Please.

Listen, no body likes a god modder. And instant destruction spells count as god modding.

And NO. Being a Mod does not give you the privileges of god modding. You must play fair like everyone else. Had the spell been something like a silence spell, I would have played along. But no. You used an illeagal spell. So I gave you a taste of your own treatment and became invulnerable and unstoppable. And when that happens, logic gets thrown out the window, doesn't it? It's just not fun. Now, let's try this again. And this time, let's actually have fun and play fair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:34 pm
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai

Bwahahahahahahaha

Listen, no body likes a god modder. And instant destruction spells count as god modding.

And NO. Being a Mod does not give you the privileges of god modding. You must play fair like everyone else. Had the spell been something like a silence spell, I would have played along. But no. You used an illeagal spell. So I gave you a taste of your own treatment and became invulnerable and unstoppable. And when that happens, logic gets thrown out the window, doesn't it? It's just not fun. Now, let's try this again. And this time, let's actually have fun and play fair.

Someone cannot take sarcasim well.... rolleyes
If you noticed this was a joke from the very beginning. Come now, a rule about no illegal spells? Also if you want to talk about bad grammer do not talk it about me. Wow I spelt beyond wrong off by one letter. I am not a keyboard person. If you want to see my writting I would be happy to show you when ever I can get a scanner. stare
So get with the joke...I have made it blantly obvious that it was.
No about Godmodding, agian this is a joke. Me being a Mod was a joke, though I am. The point being for this joke was "I have powers that can make you go away."
Obviously sarcasim escaped you once again.  

Shinji Azumaki

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:41 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai

Bwahahahahahahaha

If you noticed this was a joke from the very beginning. Come now, a rule about no illegal spells? Also if you want to talk about bad grammer do not talk it about me. Wow I spelt beyond wrong off by one letter. I am not a keyboard person. If you want to see my writting I would be happy to show you when ever I can get a scanner. stare
No about Godmodding, agian this is a joke. Me being a Mod was a joke, though I am. The point being for this joke was "I have powers that can make you go away."

And you as well. You just rambled about a typo when I was being sarcastic.

Offaly hard to portray sarcasm online, ain't it?

And yes, I understand the whole mod thing, but god modding isn't nice, even when it is a joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:42 pm
Hey...ill cast a uhm chill spell and make everyone slightly inibrieated  

AKujinK

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai

Bwahahahahahahaha

And you as well. You just rambled about a typo when I was being sarcastic.

Offaly hard to portray sarcasm online, ain't it?

And yes, I understand the whole mod thing, but god modding isn't nice, even when it is a joke.

I do not think you are being sarcastic, you are taking the matter way to serious. You should have litened up and died by my mustard gas. scream crying Then submitt your illegal use of spells to me. xp
And yes Godmodding is fun when a mod twisted Just takes work to be one... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:49 pm
Nah, just don't use Insta-victory spells and everybody's happy, even people who don't appreciate your sense of humor! ^-^

Oh, the sarcasm was the remark about the grammar. The rest was serious, so you're right there.

Just remember, next time, skip the obliteration spell and go straight into the Mustard Gas. That way we can die the fun way! ^-^  

RoleOfAQS

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:52 pm
Well the NUC spell is from the game Final Fantasy XI.
Basically it is a spell that will kill almost anything intastly but using on one of the gods is like a small spider bite.... gonk
It is a real spell if you play Final Fantasy games.... ninja  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games