Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:52 pm
We've been out of character way too long. Shall we go back now?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:53 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Well the NUC spell is from the game Final Fantasy XI.
Basically it is a spell that will kill almost anything intastly but using on one of the gods is like a small spider bite.... gonk
It is a real spell if you play Final Fantasy games.... ninja
((OOC: What does it stand for, and what class learns it? I have 0 exp with MMORPGs.))  

RoleOfAQS

AKujinK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:54 pm
im always a character haha  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:58 pm
AKujinK
im always a character haha

Had a bit too much alcohol, eh?  

RoleOfAQS

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:03 pm
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai
Basically it is a spell that will kill almost anything intastly but using on one of the gods is like a small spider bite.... gonk
((OOC: What does it stand for, and what class learns it? I have 0 exp with MMORPGs.))

Well I was only playing with Role Playing. If you want you can join the Role Playing game I have going right now. Look on the map for "The Forest of Dreams." Just make sure to read the first post and current location and such. Make your appearance someone not out of place. That is if you want to join. Just be warned, it is not active much becasue of time differences and all that. So everyday just make sure you come and check on it.

NUC does not stand for anything but NUKE, just simplified to NUC. It is just a simple destruction spell BLack mages ALL should know if they want to be in a party against a god boss. It is basically destructive magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:04 pm
now why would yo usay that  

AKujinK

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:04 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai

Well I was only playing with Role Playing. If you want you can join the Role Playing game I have going right now. Look on the map for "The Forest of Dreams." Just make sure to read the first post and current location and such. Make your appearance someone not out of place. That is if you want to join. Just be warned, it is not active much becasue of time differences and all that. So everyday just make sure you come and check on it.

NUC does not stand for anything but NUKE, just simplified to NUC. It is just a simple destruction spell BLack mages ALL should know if they want to be in a party against a god boss. It is basically destructive magic.
((OOC: ... A flare spell, in otherwords?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:12 pm
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai

No, there is already a flare spell.
There is Flame One Two and Three. Then there is a Flare spell that is the greatest of them all. This NUC spell is just a basic destruction spell that obliterates an opponent. This is basically one of the greates spells a Black mage could know and needs to know in order to be of any help in high level parties. I forget the basic damage it does but it is a great deal of damage. Also I forget if it is area of effect. I do not play Fnal Fatansy XI myself. Though soon I will. My friend knows all about the game and tells me what would be good for each. I natrually wanted to be a great Damage dealer so I was going to be a black mage sub White for a boost of Will points.  

Shinji Azumaki

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:16 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai

There is Flame One Two and Three. Then there is a Flare spell that is the greatest of them all. This NUC spell is just a basic destruction spell that obliterates an opponent. This is basically one of the greates spells a Black mage could know and needs to know in order to be of any help in high level parties. I forget the basic damage it does but it is a great deal of damage. Also I forget if it is area of effect. I do not play Fnal Fatansy XI myself. Though soon I will. My friend knows all about the game and tells me what would be good for each. I natrually wanted to be a great Damage dealer so I was going to be a black mage sub White for a boost of Will points.

((OOC: **snicker** You shouldn't cast spells you don't understand! xd ... So I am to understand that they got rid of Fire, Fira, Firaga, and (from FFT) Firaja in place of Flame 1, Flame 2, and Flame 3? Is there still an Ultima spell?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:25 pm
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai
Enki-chan
KatoshiUriotai

((OOC: **snicker** You shouldn't cast spells you don't understand! xd ... So I am to understand that they got rid of Fire, Fira, Firaga, and (from FFT) Firaja in place of Flame 1, Flame 2, and Flame 3? Is there still an Ultima spell?))

What? I just forgot if it hade Area of Effect. The damge system I am still trying to figure out. So cut some slack.

Well basically Fire I, II, and III are those spells. Just simplified into different numbers. Everything is not a number, example, Cure is not Thunger I, Thundera is now Thunder II, and Thundaga is now Thunder III.
I am not sure about Ultima spell. Bascally there is nothing special for each character. There is, however, a two hour spell. You cast this and you get an ability that lasts for a few seconds that is very powerful but is for specific class instead. Like a Monk, for example, has the natrual ability to use hand to hand and every two hits he must wait for the recharge to hit again. His two hour spell allows him to have a smaller recharge time. Basically making him do four times the amount of damage. I know of all the basic skills as well and what class you should be fore a certain kind of spell master you want to be. Such as White mage is a Healer, Black mage is Destrucive (Damge Dealer), Red Mage is for evening of skills but weaker in both aspects then just a straight on Black or White. Then the newly added Blue mage. I am not sure of his strengths or weaknesses becasue he is part of the new expansion pack.

EDIT: Forgot to add in Summoner....I will not explain this because it is quite obvious what he does.  

Shinji Azumaki

AKujinK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:32 pm
yawn....not so phunkeh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:34 pm
*Dances?*
xp
I am about to leave.... sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:35 pm
*enters again*
I'm back from eating!

Ne? Bye Kato! *prepares to cast spell once Kato leaves*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:37 pm
Errr no illegal spell casting.... gonk
*Uses Chakra to create a shadow clone*
He will watch you all in my absence!!! scream  

Shinji Azumaki

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:38 pm
Fine, no spell casting crying

*pokes Kato clone*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games