Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:47 pm
Tsuji raised an eyebrow and glanced at Thaliat out of the corner of his eye, "I guess that you could say La Belle exploded... Though, the hole was made by Boleslaus down there. It's a little talent that we have."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:48 pm
Thaliat took a mock cautious step back. "Do me a favor. Don't pass gas. I think you might be flammable." She chuckled at her own joke.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:51 pm
As soon as the gelatinous wave touched the bare earth, it reared upwards, curling back on itself to form its rounder, primary body. It roared and hissed in fury, lurching towards the squirrels. As it did so, jet black energy began to seep through its innards, wriggling like worms to the creature's surface, where it seemed to cloak the goop in an eerie fire. It was as a red sun resting on the horizon, rays dark as ebony. A twisted smile grew on the former Blop's makeshift visage.

User Image

"TOO SLOW!" the monster hissed in its oddly double-person voice as it rapidly slithered forward, simultaneously reaching out with hundreds of small arms at Skrat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:22 am
"Something tells me you're screwed now." Belle stood next to Tsuji, forgetting to kick his a** momentarily. "I really hope she remembers who I am.... I hope she's still feeling like herself..."

Belle's eyes were large. "You know, Tsuji, I might take a rain check on beating the hell out of you until I know I can survive this. Distractions aren't exactly useful."  

Trish the Stalker

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:11 pm
"Holy cra...I'm out of here!" Thaliat winked back to the spirit plane and hovered above the pit, wide eyed at the blob thing and the others below. She tried to decide if she should move back down and pull the other two over with her, but Thaliat was unsure fast the blob creature could move. If she wasn't fast enough...well, Thaliat did not want to find out what the blob creature would do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 pm
The man in the pit next to La Belle turned to her, "I vould like you to stop calling me 'Tsuji', I am Boleslaus. He," Boleslaus nods towards Tsuji at the rim of the hole, "is Tsuji."

----------

Tsuji smiles at Slim, "It's about time! Boleslaus, are you ready for this?"

He puts his hand on the hilt of his sword and takes a fighting stance.

-----------

Boleslaus looks up at Slim then at then at Tsuji, "You better ********' know vat you're doing!"  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:06 am
At that prompting Belle instantly brought a kick around to the back of the hopefully unexpectant Boleslaus's head. "What the hell!? YOU ARE A FREAK!" Whether she was talking to Tsuji or Boleslaus was indeterminite.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:15 pm
(( I'll post when somebody attacks me. As is, I'm already rushing towards Skrat, so it wouldn't make sense for me to just pivot and make a go at Tsuji or anything....))  

Slim95
Crew

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:36 pm
(Hey I think it'd be a good idea for me to post now. Haha... sweatdrop )

Skrat stared emotionless at the slew of arms coming toward him. He spoke in a monotone voice the following words, "Well...This sucks."
He took a step backward, arms reaching closer. He didn't really know what to do. So, in a responsive defence, him and his army lept into the air.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 pm
Thaliat saw Skrat poised to leap. "Aw s**t...Boss looks like he's in trouble."

Thaliat shot down and reached out as she crossed back to the physical plane. She was only visible for and instant as she grabbed Skrat below the shoulders. Please let this work! Her locket was glowing furiously. She closed her eyes and willed herself and Skrat back to the spirit plane.

"Now!"

Spirits were released from the locket and lifted the squirrels up high as Thaliat and Skrat rose above the pit with the blob creature. From the physical plane it appeared as though the squirrels could fly, though from where Thaliat and Skrat hovered the spirits could be seen holding the the members of the rodent army as they rose out of the pit.

Though a few squirrels were not able to be saved due to the many reaching arms all around, most of them were able to get clear of the pit.

Thaliat glanced at Skrat and shot him a wry grin. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything important."  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 pm
A hand of dirt rose to grab La Belle's leg mid-swing and Boleslaus stood, "I'm very sorry, m'lady, but I must get back to the main attraction here."

As his statement concluded a wall of dirt encircled La Belle to close her into a dirt cell.

"Are you ready, Tsuji?" He called to his twin.

"You bet I am," Tsuji yelled back, "Let's start this!"

Boleslaus put both of his hands on the ground and a grid-work of dirt rose up underneath of blop. Simultaneously, Tsuji launched himself at blop, drawing his sword and holding the hilt with both hands, ready to swing at the appropriate moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:37 am
The creature rose with the earth, focusing on the few rodents encased in its gelatinous body. Without hesitation, it compressed itself, crushing their frail bones. In this instance, it shrank to the size of a car, hardening as its density increased. In the next, it expanded to its original size, expelling the corpses of its victims with a snarl.

It then turned its attention to Tsuji, letting loose a particularly spiteful roar. Oozing tendrils rapidly lunged towards him from all angles.  

Slim95
Crew

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:24 am
"Just a moment, Boss. There's something I need to do..." Thaliat closed a hand over her glowing locket. The surviving squirrels were set down on the ground out of harm's way so that they could regroup. The spirits that had pulled them out of the pit now returned to the locket. Thaliat paused for a moment, then shrugged and pulled the spirits of the fallen squirrels into the locket as well. "They'll be alright in there."

Thaliat was not certain what realm the locket was connected to, but she noted no objections from the spirits she pulled in and out of there. It seemed that they often were eager to return. Must be nice...

Thaliat surveyed the battle below with interest. "So, Boss, what now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:50 pm
"There ya go," Tsuji smiled as Slim position herself and launched a counterattack, "I suppose I might as start now."

He brought the sword in front of himself and held it with both hands, blade down. A slight breeze started blowing towards him from all directions, rapidly gaining strength as the sword's blade glowed ever brighter.

"Crush me, if you like, Slim," Tsuji's voice remained calm and the scar on his left forearm disappeared, "but I doubt that it will do much good."

-----

Meanwhile in the bottom of the pit Boleslaus was busy reinforcing and expanding the grid below Blop.  

124-C

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:42 am
The gelatinous tentacles surged towards Tsuji, fanning out as they touched his body. A thin layer of ooze spread from the tips of his feet and hands to coat his limbs, thickening with each passing second and creeping over his torso.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff