Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:40 pm
Kusaragi
(( Well hope you have/Had a nice trip Family is always more important then stories, unless of course you have a boring family. >.>

I think we can hold of on the main attack for a day or two, until we all have what we're going to be doing set in our heads. ^_^))

Cthugarai looked Marcus over and asks, "How exactly do you know all this? And for that matter how can we be sure that the information is accurate? No offense, "he quickly added, "but it just seems a little suspicious."
(I'll be gone from the 7th to the 22nd sweatdrop )

Marcus: I snuck in and took over a computer for a while and scanned through the area before they found me again. *moves some of the leaves off his coat and 3 bullet holes could be seen on the side of his coat and a few tears from a blade*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:25 pm
Viral C
Kusaragi
(( Well hope you have/Had a nice trip Family is always more important then stories, unless of course you have a boring family. >.>

I think we can hold of on the main attack for a day or two, until we all have what we're going to be doing set in our heads. ^_^))

Cthugarai looked Marcus over and asks, "How exactly do you know all this? And for that matter how can we be sure that the information is accurate? No offense, "he quickly added, "but it just seems a little suspicious."
(I'll be gone from the 7th to the 22nd sweatdrop )

Marcus: I snuck in and took over a computer for a while and scanned through the area before they found me again. *moves some of the leaves off his coat and 3 bullet holes could be seen on the side of his coat and a few tears from a blade*

Cthugarai nods in understanding. "I know how that feels, I apologize but you know what situation we're in, we can't really take anything for granted."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:48 am
Azkadellia, mouth full of the last of her breakfast nodded in agreement with Cthugarai.

"So they have both Viral and the book in the same facility. That makes things a little easier. However, we must plan this carefully or we risk all being trapped. "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:13 pm
Elcia
Azkadellia, mouth full of the last of her breakfast nodded in agreement with Cthugarai.

"So they have both Viral and the book in the same facility. That makes things a little easier. However, we must plan this carefully or we risk all being trapped. "

"I agree also. We could even die doing this, but we have to." Kagura said, tracing her fingers in the design of her scythe handle.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:22 pm
((It's good to know that there are still people with dedication. I'm sorry that I don't really have anything to add at the moment, (It would be awkward to have a whole conversation without someone sitting in the room) I really can't wait for viral to be back. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:26 pm
Kusaragi
((It's good to know that there are still people with dedication. I'm sorry that I don't really have anything to add at the moment, (It would be awkward to have a whole conversation without someone sitting in the room) I really can't wait for viral to be back. ^_^))

((Lol, yeah, me to! It seems empty now. I just got back from flordia today, and I got on, and I was like "Wow, not very many posts!"))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:29 am
((Yeah, this particular conversation will have to stay on hold till Viral gets back. When I have a little more time I will post something about our sleeping companion upstairs. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 am
Elcia
((Yeah, this particular conversation will have to stay on hold till Viral gets back. When I have a little more time I will post something about our sleeping companion upstairs. ))

((Lol, yeah, that would be awesome.))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:36 pm
((Sorry for my lack of posting guys, I've been cramming for final exams and trying to do some of the mountains of homework my teachers have been dumping on me. But my last exam is tomorrow, and then I have no more school until fall. ^__^))

Kerrigan sat back and listened to the others talk for a while. At Kagura's words, she shifted in her chair uncomfortably, not liking that possibility. "Well, we could try not getting killed or captured," she suggested with a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She glanced at Marcus' wounds and the smile disappeared. "Bad time for bad humor, sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm
"It's OK Kerrigan," Cthugarai says, "we need something to be able to laugh it sometimes... when we get underway we can focus on the task before us, but right now, we don't need to be totally serious." He gives a small smile. More to himself then the rest of the room.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 pm
"Giving a fae permission to not be serious is a very risky thing, my friend," Kerrigan informed Cthugarai, her eyes dancing with mischief.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:52 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Giving a fae permission to not be serious is a very risky thing, my friend," Kerrigan informed Cthugarai, her eyes dancing with mischief.

Kagura laughed slightly, and said to Kerrigan "Nice warning, and yes, I didn't forget to never thank a fae, even though it's rude not to but I'm not taking any chances!" Kagura tapped the scythe twice on the floor, and it was absorbed back into her skin.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Marcus: Well when you all are done I will be happy to take you to the insertion point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:50 pm
Viral C
Marcus: Well when you all are done I will be happy to take you to the insertion point.

((Welcome back Viral!!!! It's great to finally have a board that will be active now that you're back!!!!!))
"Well, I don't really care when we leave, cause I'm already ready!" Kagura said  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:36 am
(Thanks ^^)

Marcus: Well thats good. lets just wait on the others then  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games