Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
I can see it now:

A random stalker man comes to my door, and asks for me because I let the interwebs know my height and weight. xD

It's a brilliant scheme.

Hooray for green!

xd stranger things have happened  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:54 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Angelic_Highlights
Dr Entropy
@ Ang: Yeah strange huh? xD

God yes, i knew sak was barmy but this, this is off the scale XD

@ churrlo - HUNNY! *tackle glomps* omg hi missed you XD

ANG! -tackles-

Hai!

ZOMG crying ive missed you *hugs*

@ Dr Entropy - haha we have a wide range of weird and wacky british snippets and hell even some of them are just from my weirdness. smile

----

ok this is so random we went from shoes to food and then from food to shoes and then food again WTF!!!! so confussled  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:56 pm
ZOMG I love your Avi Ang. I missed you too ya know. *huggles*

Poor Squishy, he doesn't have a Japanese store near him, and he wants my necklace so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:09 pm
Yay hehe thankies, i am glad you like it. i am debating having these eyes or the bright gold eyes lmao

gosh ive been away for a bit huh. god ive missed you guys bigtime and all the randomness that goes on.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:16 pm
I feel like I look like a.....

Terrorist. A....

Terrifying. Terrorist. xD

Gosh I'm bored.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thius thread is getting random..oh well

Attacks next poster blaugh

Sakimichi

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:40 pm
Lyss saves me!!! She attacks the fox boy!! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:08 pm

Um...

I dug out a new hole in my room for one of my cats. I put a cusion in it. But two of the cats I plooped in there weren't interested in the least, one was terrified, but he hates me, and petting him only makes him happy temporarily, not forgiving like the others.

BUT, the cat that already has a shelf, well most of one, right next to me when I'm at the computer, is currently laying there, and not pissed, so I think she's claimed the corner of the room that I claimed, so am I her b***h? confused Well, for claiming her 'territory' for her, without peeing, and guarding her beds?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

tragick_panda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:16 pm
Cats one day will rule the world...hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:29 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Um...

I dug out a new hole in my room for one of my cats. I put a cusion in it. But two of the cats I plooped in there weren't interested in the least, one was terrified, but he hates me, and petting him only makes him happy temporarily, not forgiving like the others.

BUT, the cat that already has a shelf, well most of one, right next to me when I'm at the computer, is currently laying there, and not pissed, so I think she's claimed the corner of the room that I claimed, so am I her b***h? confused Well, for claiming her 'territory' for her, without peeing, and guarding her beds?

~Metalic_Noodles

No matter what you do, you are always your cats' b***h mrgreen  

First Pancake

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:26 am
tragick_panda

rofl That's what I've been saying, but they need to wait for the motivtion, like the end of the human race. Besides, why would they not? So many can kill/hunt only when they want to, eat how ever much, and whatever they want, and nap forever or never. Watch the rain without getting wet, play in the snow then warm up after you kill 50 birds(well, 3, but per day it started to seem like a lot, we have dumb birds)... 4laugh

With 4 cats that love fighting each other, that poses a problem. And one hate me, but demands that I pet him, o.o he's the one boy, apart from my dog, who he loves to bug.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:18 am
Lyss The One In The Back
I feel like I look like a.....

Terrorist. A....

Terrifying. Terrorist. xD

Gosh I'm bored.

a terrorist haha, god knows what i look like a wacky pixie angel lmao  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:51 am
Metalic_Noodles
tragick_panda

rofl That's what I've been saying, but they need to wait for the motivtion, like the end of the human race. Besides, why would they not? So many can kill/hunt only when they want to, eat how ever much, and whatever they want, and nap forever or never. Watch the rain without getting wet, play in the snow then warm up after you kill 50 birds(well, 3, but per day it started to seem like a lot, we have dumb birds)... 4laugh

With 4 cats that love fighting each other, that poses a problem. And one hate me, but demands that I pet him, o.o he's the one boy, apart from my dog, who he loves to bug.

~Metalic_Noodles

I also have four cats.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:45 pm
This thread moves fast o.o  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:02 pm
I will always care about you....
i think i look like a weird stripper guy xD
...Because I love you!

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games