Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:46 am
Heehee~ huggles Tragic~
you're always so pretty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Yay, Adie is here.

I have a question for you.
Do you still have an art shop?
I know you used to have one, but I wasn't sure if it was still open or if you had a different one.
Anyway, let me know cause I'm wanting to get some art from ya.

Clicky my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:53 am
Eheheh... yeah .. i have an art shop of sorts whee

ehehe i'm actually sort of a freelancer now.
i currently have 3 commishes right now so i'm not so active.
its like, i either become active again and slow down on drawing
or still draw and pop every now and then.
i'm mostly bumping threads im subscribed into. xd (that's my activity in gaia lol)
i'll pop in the guild every now and then =)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:55 am
lolz, right now,
i'm tabbing in gaia, photoshop, and the dragon cave.
stressed darn eggs always taken sweatdrop  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:05 am
Ohh~
Clickity my Darling Baby Egg Please~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:23 pm
adie your back I thought you had quit gaia  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:32 pm
ehehe i couldn't quit
and yuppers i'm not deads lol

if i'd quit...
i wouldn't be dressed up. wink

hatch egg hatch!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:47 am
I don't know....I couldn't find your thread anymore (I thought you had asked for it to be deleted) and i have seen some people keep all their stuff even if they have quit  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Congrats on getting your first eggie.
I love the way yours will look once fully grown.

Clicky my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:58 am
Airashii Kasumi
I don't know....I couldn't find your thread anymore (I thought you had asked for it to be deleted) and i have seen some people keep all their stuff even if they have quit

oh..
they prolly didn't really quit. just hybernatin~
and i found mah little thread i think 5 pages or so back rofl

@ Utena~
i love your eggies~ they're all so colorful~
i can't wait for him/her to hatch. i just dun want to over click it coz i read somewhere over attention can kill it or make it run away or somethin.  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:46 am
for 2 years? sweatdrop wow....I don't think i've ever been that far back in the archives. i personally believe they should delete all the threads that fall past page 10. Oh, and i click your egg but it doesn't change the number of clicks..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:36 am
User ImageDance Jelly! Dance!
yeepee adie is back dramallama ^^ is GAH still open? sweatdrop
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:45 pm
You're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you soo... crying

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:01 am
Airashii Kasumi
for 2 years? sweatdrop wow....I don't think i've ever been that far back in the archives. i personally believe they should delete all the threads that fall past page 10. Oh, and i click your egg but it doesn't change the number of clicks..

Oh~ i din know about that...
sometimes i don't understand how the clicks goes too.
I keep clicking on my egg tho biggrin
Thank you so much for helping me try to keep it alive biggrin
can't wait to see it hatch!

@ Lilith~
GAH... remains closed. sad sorry. I have this bad habit of getting too over excited over something and I get fixated at that thing and i keep doing that and after a while, i face a wall of sorts, or get tired of it (especially when I start to feel it more and more like "work", it stresses me and pressures me, and my body would be like... ahhh.. zombie...
I know this sounds like i'm making an excuse but this is what i noticed of myself. I had an art shop before in the main forums and it was going smoothly but my body can't keep up.
That's why right now, I'm only doing commissions via pm and I have a choice of picking who I accept. Dun take more than what I can handle and will open again when I am still in the mood to draw. heh.. Picky body lolz.

But~ if you have a request~ as a friend, I can give it a shot wink been a while since i made an avi edit/move. biggrin

hehe.. and i post my commissions status in my profile so ~ hehehe you'd know if i'm just luggin around or if i got arts bein done. ^__^

pm me ne~ heart

@ Serious~
kat~ crying thankies~ missies you too~
How's your quest goin?
I'm sort of randomly getting stuff when i get paid after each commishes. lolz. But i do have some stuff i'm sort of like questing to get~
feeling a bit darky~ hehe lolz hopefully by the time I finish my current commish, I'd still be on my darky quest side. biggrin
need at least 230k i think. dark halo, furugasa, demon bow. i dream high don't I? if i'm not in the mood for that anymore, i'd prolly revert back to my original quest biggrin
or maybe, donate eheheh
or buy arts xd

How's everyone's quest doin?  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:41 pm
testing  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games