Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:19 pm
Blue you is soo pretty! XD I wanted to tell you that lol. I said it in my thread but wasnt sure if you would see it!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:26 pm
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

Ooh your dress isn't green anymore. Me like. xd

THANKS!!! I LOVE THE WAY IT LOOKS!! I FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS!

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:27 pm
QueenNanami
Blue you is soo pretty! XD I wanted to tell you that lol. I said it in my thread but wasnt sure if you would see it!

I just got home so I haven't poked around all of the threads yet.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:51 pm
After a very hard few months I have decided to leave gaia forever. The pain and suffering is not worth it anymore. I wish all my friends here well, and I will miss you. If you would like some of my items please PM me as to what. Limit 5 items per person. Will start giving items away Saturday.  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:31 pm
User Image

crying crying

Going to miss you!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:04 pm
crying crying crying

are you serious? this is a joke right?, but it's not funny.... sad  

Chimaria

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:45 pm
im going to miss you.... i prefer if you stay sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 am
I don't want to "RUIN" Utena's life.

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 am
blueeyed_orchid
I don't want to "RUIN" Utena's life.

User Image

You being here won't do that... if Kitten and Ned can share Gaia without any arguments, you guys can too ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:16 am
Did you comment on my profile just to shoot me in the head? Or were you just having your fun trying to make me feel bad I wasn't treating you as a royal queen so I could get a little item out of you? And now, you won't even let me send a reply back. Well, you can't stop me from posting in this guild at least, even if you try to delete, at least you read it. Here's my reply for your little comment.

you
I was gonna give you my scarf but since you think I am a brat there really is no need and by the way, you have no idea why we are in a fight in the first place, maybe you should ask before pointing fingers. I don't hate you, I'm not even mad at you, a little sad, but not mad. Hope you have a good life, and enjoy gaia to your best.

me
Thank you for thinking about me, I just think its kinda mean though. And I don't like to take donations from people who work hard. Anyways, why do you keep calling her childish? Every time you do that, it makes you more childish. You just keep saying it. A mature person would handle it the right way, take what is right. sweatdrop I just don't think its fair that you keep saying things to drag her down when that has nothing to do with your actual fight. Yes, I admit you are right that I know nothing about you two, and yes, I don't know what the real problem is, but should you guys really be tearing everyone down, making everyone cry for you in Gaia, just so you guys can tear each other apart.
Keep the scarf, since you did work hard to get it. Plus, it was probably just a taunt.

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:16 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Did you comment on my profile just to shoot me in the head? Or were you just having your fun trying to make me feel bad I wasn't treating you as a royal queen so I could get a little item out of you? And now, you won't even let me send a reply back. Well, you can't stop me from posting in this guild at least, even if you try to delete, at least you read it. Here's my reply for your little comment.

you
I was gonna give you my scarf but since you think I am a brat there really is no need and by the way, you have no idea why we are in a fight in the first place, maybe you should ask before pointing fingers. I don't hate you, I'm not even mad at you, a little sad, but not mad. Hope you have a good life, and enjoy gaia to your best.

me
Thank you for thinking about me, I just think its kinda mean though. And I don't like to take donations from people who work hard. Anyways, why do you keep calling her childish? Every time you do that, it makes you more childish. You just keep saying it. A mature person would handle it the right way, take what is right. sweatdrop I just don't think its fair that you keep saying things to drag her down when that has nothing to do with your actual fight. Yes, I admit you are right that I know nothing about you two, and yes, I don't know what the real problem is, but should you guys really be tearing everyone down, making everyone cry for you in Gaia, just so you guys can tear each other apart.
Keep the scarf, since you did work hard to get it. Plus, it was probably just a taunt.

Actually I really was going to give you the scarf, and I didn't say that to make you feel bad, merely to clear my name. I have put my profile on private because everyone keeps trash talking me about this. I don't want to hear it anymore, it had nothing to do with you.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

I showed up at KFC today as you had said to get my scrapbook back.
I waited there for 40 mins. and nobody showed up.
Not you, Kailen or your mom showed.

I will not be accepting the last trade until I have what is mine IRL.

Clicky my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:27 pm
blueeyed_orchid
Kyuui Kiwi

you

me

Actually I really was going to give you the scarf, and I didn't say that to make you feel bad, merely to clear my name. I have put my profile on private because everyone keeps trash talking me about this. I don't want to hear it anymore, it had nothing to do with you.

User Image

Yes, indeed. You were really going to give me a scarf out of know where, when I haven't talked to you in like what? 5 months? And, I barely talked to you like ever. And yes, you were going to just give me a scarf out of all your NSTG friends. Got it. User Image

Also, isn't it funny? You say your leaving... forever. That was like 3 days ago? (Maybe less) and your still here. Suprise suprise.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:41 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
User ImageUser Image

I showed up at KFC today as you had said to get my scrapbook back.
I waited there for 40 mins. and nobody showed up.
Not you, Kailen or your mom showed.

I will not be accepting the last trade until I have what is mine IRL.

Clicky my eggs

I didn't get a message back from you, neither did I get a call. So, since it was raining and I had not heard from you, I decided not to risk it. My apologies.

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:43 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
blueeyed_orchid
Kyuui Kiwi

you

me

User Image

Yes, indeed. You were really going to give me a scarf out of know where, when I haven't talked to you in like what? 5 months? And, I barely talked to you like ever. And yes, you were going to just give me a scarf out of all your NSTG friends. Got it. User Image

Also, isn't it funny? You say your leaving... forever. That was like 3 days ago? (Maybe less) and your still here. Suprise suprise.

Why do you hate me so much, what did I ever do to you? And I always considered you my friend, until now, I didn't know you hated me, and if I had I would have never bothered you. So kindly leave this to Utena and I.

User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces