Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 am
"Maybe the thought just never occurred to him." Meiyu shrugged, "No matter, he'll be able to unwrap his wings in a day or so." He looked up excitedly at Sebastian, "Oooo, I'll have one!" he turned suddenly to Kujaku, "Random fact of the day: Did you know that not only are apples, and apple juice good for your liver, but the particles in the actual fruit, clean your teeth." He grinned happily.

Fang frowned a little. She didn't want to be there, yet. She was too comfortable. She closed her eyes, relaxing against him, and rested her head on top of his. After a few, though, she was smiling again. "I hope you know, we probably won't get to kiss or anything until the ride back." she laughed a little at how ridiculous it sounded.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:26 am
Tori shook his head lightly, not wanting to move yet.
"You have to guard my room, don't you?" he asked her with a smile, "I can just put on Pj's and you can sleep with me. Then we can hug and do other stuff."
With an intake of breath, he realized what he was suggesting.
"Nothing that you don't want to do of course!" he said quickly and rushed, like a fluttering little bird.

Kujaku nodded at his uncle, still sulking.
"He could have remembered," he said, grabbing the apple lightly and taking a large bite. His eyes widened a bit as he ate it. It was a good apple.

Sebastion handed one to Kujaku and one to Meiyu, raising an eyebrow at the fact.
"Really? I didn't know that," he said, taking a bite and smiling.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
"Well, now you do." Meiyu smiled, taking his own apple and taking a large juicy bite of it.

Fang laughed, loud and musical sounding. "You don't have to get so flustered. I told you before, You can't make me do anything I don't want to, anyway." She gave a crooked grin and leant in closer, "I think you'll find...I can be a bit of a tease though." she moved her other leg over so she was straddling his lap, though keeping a good eye out the windows to make sure that the others didn't see them like this. That would just be awkward for poor Tori.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:47 am
Noting that they had slowed, Kujaku decided to look out of the window and eat his apple. They were almost there, and he would get to see Tori again.

Tori's face went very red as he felt and saw her move. If she was any worse a tease than this, he very well may die.
Keeping his hands around her waist for self-control purposes, he said, "If you keep this up I'm going to want to do stuff as soon as we get out of the carriage."
Which, the actual meaning of his words escaping him, was 'If you don't stop I might just glomp you and take you as soon as we stop'. It was meant in a kind, Tori way, however.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 am
"Are you saying you want me to stop, then?"
Fang asked sliding off of his lap, to sit next to him once more, and pushed some of her hair back, which had gone a bit frizzy as it dried and she ran her fingers through it. She probably looked like a mess, but Tori didn't seem to notice, and she didn't care what anyone else thought, so she was fine, for at least the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 am
He didn't like it when she got off of him, but it was something he would have to put up with. After all, he couldn't be doing that here. That would be bad.
"I don't want you to, but you have to," he said, leaning on her shoulder when she sat next to him, "I can't have uncle and Meiyu yelling at us. I don't want to get you in trouble."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:09 am
"Awww, I wouldn't get in trouble...but you might..." she hugged his arm, leaning back on his, "You remember after I found my mother, and we both fell asleep in your room? After....the mirror?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:21 am
Tori nodded, moving his head so he was facing her.
"Uh-huh. What about it?"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am
Fang laughed, "Remember when Meiyu and Sebby woke us up?" The irony of it, was that it was before they even liked eachother...like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 am
Tori's face went red just at the thought of it.
"Yeah, I remember," he said, deflating a bit, "You dealt with it in a good way when I just got embarrassed. You're good at being calm when I'm not."
He would have to work on that. Of course, he had lots of things to work on.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:40 am
Fang giggled, "Chill, you're missing my point." she kissed his cheek, and at his last statements, she touched his cheek, making sure he was looking straight at her, "Heeey, don't sounds so down. It's who you are....and don't you EVER change just because of something so small...whether it's words, or actions, or memories, or people...don't talk like you want to change yourself, 'kay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:47 am
Tori's eyes wandered to the floorboard.
"There's so many things I need to fix about myself though. If I'm going to be king, I have to fix them."
Lucian's voice filled his head, You need to change yourself, Torisen. How on earth are you going to rule being the weakling you are?!
Shaking his head, he looked up at her with a smile on his face.
"What was your point now?" he asked cheerfully.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:50 am
"The irony, silly!" Fang rolled her eyes, "You repeat any of that bullshit you just said, and I'ma have to hurt you." she threatened, though there was no growl in her voice...just concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 pm
Tori's eyes widened a bit as the carriage stopped, making him look like a child who had just gotten in trouble.
"Don't hurt me," he said with a sad voice, looking down. It was just what he had been taught. He wasn't trying to make her angry.

As the carriage came to a stop, Kujaku thrust open the doors and stood with a purpose.
"My little bird, here I come to sa--"

With a glare, Sebastion grabbed Kujaku by the collar of his shirt and yanked him back.
"Leave him be," he said with a sigh, "I need you both polite for your cousin, and I don't need you pawing all over your brother."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:27 pm
"You know I would never hurt you." Fang didn't want to make him sad... so she tried to change the mood, "Y'know...unless you like it like that." she gave a nervous grin, hoping it would at least make him smile.

Meiyu frowned, and gathered his stuff up. He was silent because he wasn't sure if what he wanted to say would upset Kujaku-san.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games