Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:57 pm
|| Michi~ Michi~ Michi Michi Miiiiiiiiichi~ >< It sounds so kawaii! Michi, Michi, Michi, Miiiiiiiichi! OH! And if the meaning of my name was put in Japanese, I'd be Hima! (my name ish Sara and that means Princess, fyi) and just because I wanna post... ||

Random Kid #2 walked into the Hawk's nest, Maria showed her to their seat and took their order. After she brought them their food and they were done, she brought the dishes back and wished them a good day. And after that she went back into the employee room, and got to her secret stash of granola bars. She ate one, which was her breakfast.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:12 pm
((><" It's SHIGE!!!!! It sounds more... male! ))

Michishige opened the doors to the Battle Dome, and seeing Jordan he ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. "How's it goin'?" He looked in front of Jordan and saw a huge crowd. "Ooooh, I wonder what's goin on... do you know, Jordan?"  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:15 pm
|| -cough- random kid #1 knows... Michi >D ||

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:15 pm
((*cry* i have no one to interact with))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm
|| D: NOOOOOOOOOOES! ||

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:18 pm
"No, as a matter of fact I don't...Michi," she said, "You picking up on anything?"

Random Kid #1: *runs into battle dome after Shige Michi* "Hey! Everyone! That guy over there walked into a pole!" everyone turned to look at Michishige.

Jordan quickly cloaked herself in shadows.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:20 pm
|| YESSSSSSSS XD ||

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:31 pm
((I hate you all evil emo even in an RP I get laughed at at school xd ))

Michishige became stiff and his face flushed red. "I... I-I uh... well..." He scratched his head and gave a nervous laugh. Dammit, I'm gonna kill that kid... he thought. He shot Random Kid #1 a dirty look and tried to shrug the whole ' pole+face incident' off.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:38 pm
((So....does Carny exist now? XD))

Jordan had to resist laughing and let the darkness slip away as the students turned back around. She snorted, than tapped the shoulder of a student in front of her, "Hey, what's going on?" The student turned around and shushed her. Just then a big monitor that everyone was circling began a video, what seemed like a loop. There were too many students and Jordan couldn't hear. She decided to wait with Shige until it cleared enough for an uninterrupted view. The video was sure to show again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:38 pm
|| I just realized, Random Kid #1 is a fat-head D: ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:44 pm
Maria stared down the granola bar box, "You, have met your match..." She mumbled, then took another granola bar, munching at it.

|| Maria/Carny exist in a world full of granola bars (my weakness x.x that and mac n' cheese -begins to seizure- cheeze-eh goodness... ||

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:48 pm
((I like kraft soooo bad. My parents wouldn't buy it for me, so I used to look forward to going to my friends' house and eating all her mac 'n cheese))

Jordan was relieved as the people left. She didn't really like big crowds. As it quieted down she and Shige approached the screen as a new loop started. Doc Martel was on the screen. Jordan started getting excited, she knew what this meant...  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:50 pm
|| O_______O THIS MEANS MORE CHEEZE!? and I prefer Anne's all natural, its sauce it delicious, and the pasta is shells biggrin ||

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:52 pm
"I can't believe you ditched me..." Michishige muttered under his breathe. He had an exasperated look on his face. As the crowd cleared up, him and jordan walked closer to the screen. "Now this is how I like it! Front row seats!" His eyes were glued to the monitor.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:59 pm
Doc Martel began speaking on the screen: "Hello everyone. I hope all of you have had a good first day and are looking forward to this coming weekend. This Friday, tomorrow, that is, will be the first I'ras testing day. I'm sure most of you know what this entails, but I will go over the details for anyone new or a bit slight of memory. Tomorrow there will be no classes. Instead, each student will be required to report to the battle dome for I'ras testing. You must visit at least one testing area for any of your I'ras skills. You will then be tested. If you preform well, you will achieve a new rank. Of course, we understand that you can raise your rank normally, but this is a chance for you to really shine! Train hard today, be sure to get a good night's rest, and get ready for tomorrow! You may pick up your testing times from any of the monitors around the Dome. Good Luck!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games