Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Runpapa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:34 pm

Um. Thanks for invite xD? I'm 14 years old and you can just call me by my avatar's name. -shrugs- I'm asian and... yah... :3 Imma try and learn german xD!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:51 pm

I'm the ChaosBoundKnight, though you can call me Chaos- or GEFOW. (GrandExaltedFutureOverlordoftheWorld) I'm currently somewhere between the ages of eleven and fourty-three- and thanks for the invite.

ChaosBoundKnight

Terrabite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:56 pm

Yo I'm Terrabite. I'm 17 and from Canada. I enjoy hanging out on forums, playing games, fixing computers, writing stories/poety, playing guitar, sleeping, watching anime, playing football and fishing. I like chillin' out and meeting new people so I look forward to hitting it off with you guyz. Peace out for now.

PS: Thanks again for the invite.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:21 pm

Call me Ami. I'm 14. I like um. . .well, this is all in my profile.
TwT
But anyways...

-Skateboarding.
-My boyfriend.
-Video Games.
-Drawing.
-Music.

Favorite. . .:
-Band: Panic! At The Disco
-Color: Green.
-Food: Granny Smith Apples. <3

I like to hang out with my friends, but I rarely do.
They're always fighting.
I'm Bisexual. Deal. I guess I like to meet new people. . .
As loong as they dont. . .:
-Post with more than two Emoticons.
" redface blaugh 3nodding sweatdrop heart stressed domokun gonk biggrin stressed "

I like people who can spell. If I don't understand what you're typing, i wont talk to you.
surprised

But, I'm not a mean person. ^^

`Tommie

chicken_soup

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:37 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:40 pm

Hello... uhh... I guess Im a new member. Some what suprised, where was I seen that I got invited?

My name is Mike, Im 17, and I live in the states. PA to be exact. Im into video games and... something else Im sure. As far as Gaia goes... I mostly only post in the Life Issues forum... and I have no explaination for that.

Antun

Fenris Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:50 pm

Hi I'm Tsuzuki-san. I'm 20 years old and almost 8 weeks pregnant. I'm going to be a single mother. I like anime and shopping for baby things. I graduated High school in 2004. I work from home at the moment, but I'm going to go out and look for another job. And the last and least thing about me is.... *drumroll*.... I have a broken toe xd
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:56 pm

I am the (renown) Iomma Sensei. Those are my nicknames and for my own sake of privacy, I do not wish to post my real name. I beleive myself to be intelligent, as I got an 800 on the Writing GED. I am 19, and love tuna fish sandwiches.

Iomma Sensei

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SoujirouTachibana

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm

Hi everybody, I'm from Colombia, 20+ years, I like fighting videogames, anime, sleep and girls.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:30 pm

Hello, I'm Seabhac. I usually hang around the WF and the ED, since I like writing and arguing (or rather debating) among other things like reading, music, and language. I'm a freshman at a university in the USA, planning to major in English. Thanks for inviting me, Red Onyx; I'm honored.

Seabhac

Ammi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:43 pm

Right-o, I'm Ammi, I'm from Western Massachsetts, I enjoy snowboarding, biking and scenic drives among other things, and I'm 17.

I joined Gaia in May of 2004, left in August of that year and came back somewhat recently. I've always been a GDer, and I guess Red Onyx found me through my recent rant thread about how GD hasn't changed at all since I left. sweatdrop All my friends are Myspacers, ( stressed ) so I'm Looking forward to getting to know everyone. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:48 pm

Hi,I dunno what to say...My name is Katherine,call me Kat or Steel or whatever you wanna call me. I'm 13,been playing Gaia for a year. 8D I'm a lurker of many forums,mostly just the GCD. 3nodding
Whenever I can,I try to make references to some of my favorite things,such as the band They Might Be Giants and the tv show Scrubs. whee

Yeah.. xp

SteelRain

Mttin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:01 pm

It would be so much easier to check my profile.

sweatdrop

Well ... I am 4 days old - Gaian time. Have been on the war path.
So many clothes for my avi - hooked. I have been on since 11 this morning - 12 hours ago.

Nothing to say, but ... expect complete randomness

xd

Listening to Combat Baby - Metric
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:09 pm

Hello all. You can call me Flashdance or Alex (I guess you can tell I like that movie more than a little! And I'm a total 80's child). I'm in grad school now and Gaia is the reason I put papers off to the last minute. I enjoy the GD forum, particularly the word game subforum.

FlashDance

kawaii_anitsirk

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:32 pm

My name is Krissy, I'm 18 (almost 19), I'm a history major at the University of Lethbridge... umm... I like anime, my favorites being Cowboy Bebop, InuYasha, Gundam Wing, Escaflowne, and (lord help me), Sailor moon... My favorite music is mostly anything from the 60's and 70's (I'm a huuuge Bob Dylan, Beatles, Janis Joplin, Neil Young and The Doors fan)... umm... that's me in a nutshell...
I don't know why I was sent an invitation, but it makes me feel special, so it's all good smile
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games