Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Damian shrugged and laid down on his back. "Then ignore me if you want, I'm gonna talk either way." He didn't like Jack right now; not one bit. After calling him mutt before he deserved some payback. "You could at least apologize for calling me mutt y'know... It was rather uncalled for." He said just loud enough to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:17 am
[[bump]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:18 am
When the three got back to town, Jack didn't waste any time in heading for the antique shop. Walking into the store, he began to browse around for anythng made of silver. "Never though I'd ever be shopping here." He said queitly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:05 am
After the awkward silence of everyone leaving and Remy being left with Lily and Damian he got off the hood of his car and stretched. "All right, what do you guys feel like doing to pass the time?" Remy asked, trying his best to get over all the awkward energy in the air.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 am
Damian gave a small grin as he stood. "Anything but fetch. That game is so stupid." he said as he stretched. "I'm just glad that that other dude is gone. He's got issues. Anyway, who's gotta Frisbee? That's a sport I don't mind." Damian finished the sentence with a laugh. He was joking around now, trying to take his mind off the fact that the other were buying materials to make silver bullets.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm
"I don't think either of us has one, but we could go into town and get one." Remy offered, not really knowing what to do at this point.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:00 am
( You could go to where the hikers died like a couple posts ago suggested ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:03 pm
Damian sighed and looked around. "Why don't we just get headed on out then? At least its something to do..."

[[lol i was going to suggest that after eternal posted but oh well]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:40 pm
"All right, into town it is, unless anyone has a better idea." Remy said simply as he climbed into the car and turned on the ignition.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:40 am
( lalalala)  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:12 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"I shop here all the time." Kari said cheerfully. "Antique shops are the best place for picking up haunted items." She told him with her usual weirdness. Somehow, it didn't seem surprising that that was what she'd been looking for.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 pm
[[waiting for eternal]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:36 pm
Samantha went straight to the back of the store when they arrived at the antique shop, already knowing what she was going after and where it was."Yeah, I come in here often. But I'm pretty sure you guys figured that out when I brought the silver items up."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:33 am
Jack looked between the two, feeling like the odd one out for once. "Well then, I'll leave you two to do the shopping then." He said, stopping to look at some old vases near Samantha, "So I guess your brother didn't realy enjoy hunting?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:18 pm
[[bump]]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*