Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell was elated that her parents had allowed to come today. She had been staying with the twins the last few days after picking up her supplies because her parents were practically spending all their time at the hotel and didn't want to risk the chance that she miss her approved portkey so they sent her back to England. It was great! She got to walk around London, she went to muggle museums, she ate Chinese food! But of course the only part she was particularly looking forward to was riding the train back to school; sitting with friends, learning their summer tales, seeing who's changed or not, it was exhilarating! Finally after wading through the families, students, and trolleys of luggage she found her small group by the scarlet engine and with a grin snuck up behind her favorite red head and attacked her back with a hug. "Surprise! I was able to ride this year!"
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Diagon Alley | Where: Kings Cross Station~Platform 9 3/4 | With: Marina, Michelle, Ada, and Rose | Thoughts: Surprise attack! Soup!! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick thought for a bit. Well he did help out last year. He also signed up for Advanced flying this year too, meaning he fully expected Jacob to laugh at him while he was on a broom. Just the thought of being in the same class with his younger sibling made him chuckle mentally. "Well, if they need the help, I don't see why I can't try out. I mean, I was the only reliable keeper they had. I think you have a better shot than most. Last year's team was terrible." Well, except for Jacob and the older players. He didn't realize how much the little bugger could take in a beating until last year's final match.

----------------------------------
State: Awkward
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy looked at Rick, seemingly contemplative. "I agree. If one is in need of help, or in this case, a team, one must not simply sit back and let them struggle." Blue eyes looked upward, pondering his next words. "I suppose. Rem started working with me to be Seeker, Sam's back up, but once he left, I assume she just wants me on the team. Although, I can't say I like her training method. Long story short, she found Heather's bat and attacked me..." Well, at least he was good at handling the violent bludgers his sister threw at him. A smile flitted overt the boy's face as he thought.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:06 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

User Image

Luke snorted, and before he could help himself, was suddenly doubled over, laughing hysterically. Xavier did not just ask him that, did he? Seriously? The most despised second year in the house, playing quidditch. Hell, he didn't even have Magni's physique or anything like that to play a position. Well, maybe as a seeker, but he refused to play the sport. He was convinced Magni lost IQ points playing it. "You want me to play quidditch for the bloody Lions? Are you barmy? Seriously? What bloody planet are you from? I hate the house. Why the bloody hell would I play quidditch for it?" Okay, so maybe a bit of overkill, but it was the truth.

User Image
State: Conniving
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

IceGrayWolf
murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi was bored, bored, bored, bored, boredy bore bored! He knew his siblings were around but he couldn't see where so he could only assume Eve was off being glum and heartbroken because her boyfriend of all five minutes up and left for America and Al (being the good twin) was offering sympathy and a shoulder to cry on. But c'mooooon he need something to do here! He would've gone up to Boss-or Heather to those around them-but she was too busy hanging off of that long haired guy from Ravenclaw. Another person to succumb to the disease of love he thought shaking his head sadly. Suddenly he heard loud laughing coming from a small group of what looked to be Gryffindors and found Luke to be the one laughing. Well....it was better than being bored! Tobi walked over to catch the last few words from his mouth. Ask a question, you should get an answer right? "Why? Well to make things easier for Hufflepuff to win this year would be positively grand!" he answered with a grin and wink.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

IceGrayWolf

murruelecreuset

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier eyes widened when Luke suddenly started laughing just right after he asked if he wanted to be in the team. Questions. Luke answered with so,many,questions. Wait....why? Almost everyone loves to play Quidditch. It's not shocking that some wouldn't like to play quidditch but.... He was gonna answer him, but then someone already answered it....well not actually, but good enough. He looked at the one who answered to see Tobi, the beater of Hufflepuff. His answer was somehow right...somehow.
" Well, there's nothing wrong in playing for Gyffindor. But if you don't like to, then it's ok. But, why? Why would you hate playing for Gryffindor that much? " he asked, completely and utterly confused. He turned around to Tobi then, they weren't friend yet right? " Hi. Tobi, right? I don't know if you know me but I'm Xavier. You were pretty great last year, " he greeted. It was true. He was great. Xavier thought of what he would do when he and David was actually in the team. Would they be great? Would they fail? Would they help? It's quite confusing. Xavier didn't even know what he was thinking. He's just confused right now.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Confused
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Why would you hate Gryffindor DX
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Asking?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Platform 9¾
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Luke, Logan, David, Tobi

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:17 am
User Image

User Image

Luke stopped laughing long enough to notice Tobi's approach. Before he could respond, Xavier asked the one question that begged to be answered. "I just answered your question. I. Hate. Gryffindor. I was never supposed to be sorted here. Haven't you figured it out? Bravery, courage, selflessness, all those bloody traits, I posses none of. I am a liar, a trickster, and probably the most selfish person in this group. I prank people. I get bored too easily and do it. You think I care for a House that I don't really belong to? I don't. I never have. I should have been a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw, or, hey, even a Hufflepuff wouldn't be so bad since I enjoy being around people. Heroics and all that rot? That's not my cup of tea. Hvor dum er du egentlig? Jeg vil veldig gjerne vite." The last bit he'd unconsciously switched over to his family's language. Then again, how best could he say what he was thinking?

User Image
State: Conniving
OOC: Translation: How dumb are you, really? I'd really like to know.

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

IceGrayWolf
murruelecreuset
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:53 am
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

Steffi laughed exhuberantly at Crash's terrified face, when she'd knocked him over. Before she could respond to him, her sister was dashing over and landing on her butt as well. She blinked down at the two now on the ground, wondering how Bree could be so clumsy while living in the orphanage. Shrugging it off she watched the two get to their feet, brushing some dust off of Bree's shoulder in an almost motherly way. She glanced at the train and shrugged. "Yupp. You'll enjoy Hogwarts. Lots of trouble to make, and lots of secret hiding places to find." She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. "You okay Bree?" She asked. She could tell the fall had hurt her, but she doubted it hurt anymore than her tackling Crash to the floor.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Essy Ze Ninja

Rawwk N Rawwr

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
User Image
Single ♡ Halfblood ♡ Slytherin ♡ Second Year ♡ Orphan ♡

❝Oh! We're gonna let it show! We're gonna just let go of everything,
Holding back our dreams, and try, to make it come alive!
C'mon let it shine so they can see, we were meant to be somebody!❞

User Image
Aubrey nodded with a slight smile, "I'm fine. I just fell." She shrugged. Bree brushed her hair from her face and looked to the boy Steffi crashed into. "Which house did you want to get into?" She asked curiously. Did he know about the houses? Probably not because he asked about the train...She didn't know how much Steffi told him about Hogwarts.
User Image
❝Somehow... Someday... Someway... Somebody!❞

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn walked onto the platform alone, pushing her cart ahead of her. She had her customary bag slung over her shoulder and across her chest. Poking his head out of said bag was her adorable teacup cat Apple. She sighed looking around, hoping to spot the only person who made her happy recently, Chance. It seemed she was in luck, because she easily spotted both Chance and his little sister. She moved quickly, and once she was close enough, she stopped her cart, snuck up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "Hey there." She whispered, a smile gracing her features.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:49 am
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli glanced at her sister and immediately looked away. It hurt her to see her twin like that, but she couldn't do anything. She couldn't fix it. She couldn't bring Erik back to England. She sighed and rested her cheek against Cam's chest, shrugging. "She'll be okay sooner or later..." She said, looking up at Cam and smiling slightly at him. "I've been good I guess. I can't say I've been great. Not when she's so upset. I've tried everything I can think of to make Ver feel better. But nothing works." She sighed again and shrugged again.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 am
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris turned her head from side to side. "Huh.... no reaction huh...Maybe they didn't hear me." Iris scratched her cheek as she decide to walk around and look for some her friends. It wasn't a lot in quantity but she made friends that was more than enough for her.

Looking around, she spotted Xavier, David and some students that she had seen before. Xavier was talking to another person. She was wondered what they were talking. Knowing Xavier, it had to be about Quidditch. Something that was great as she wanted to talk to him and David about it.

Smiling, she made her way to the boy. "Ohayou minna!!" she said happily before she spoke in English. "Hello Xavier and David. How was your summer?"

She decided to hug the boys before looking at Luke. She smiled at the boy. "Hello there. You're in Gryffindor aren't you?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
Attire:
Company: Xavier, David, and Mau cat_3nodding
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric sighed as he coasted onto the station, wearing dark jeans and red converse. He looked around at the people on the station, seeing some faces he recognized and others that were new. His face looked bored and uninterested in the world; he was trying to look as unappealing as possible. Eve had gone off as she usually did, and Alaric had watched her go with pity. Edd, her boyfriend for a short while, had moved to America and they had called it off because of the distance. He felt as though this was to be a pattern in their lives: gaining everything you ever wanted and then losing it.
Glancing around, both hoping and dreading reform the possibility of seeing Rei, he carried his luggage slowly. He saw Tobi from a distance, but didn't feel like chatting with the other person he liked. He gave a reluctant wave but kept moving before finding a less-crowded space. He set his luggage down and stretched his arms. He wished he hadn't worn a tank top, he felt suddenly bare.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi shrugged sheepishly at the compliment thrown at him by Xavier. "Yea, I remember ya from class. An' thanks an' all, jus' playin' my position I suppose." he replied. When Luke gave his tirade about not belonging in Gryffindor the boy listened with a small frown. He had some serious denial issues to discuss with the hat that's for sure. Then again, he had his own problems with it, he had been sure he'd a been a Ravenclaw but he found that Hufflepuff wasn't as bad as he originally thought. Suddenly Luke began speaking in a completely different language all together! And just when Tobi was about to question it a girl came over speaking another! "Bleeding queens can I get someone ta speak a bit of ruddy English so I know wots goin' on!" he finally said exasperated.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Diamond_Wales

IceGrayWolf

murruelecreuset

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei walked onto the platform, his sister close behind him. Or at least he thought the girl was behind him. When he turned around to tell her to play nice, she was gone. Just like that. Sometimes she moved so quietly it scared him. He knew how much trouble she could get herself into with that skill and it worried him sick. With a sigh he shook his head and looked around, hoping to spot a certain someone. His eyes did not disappoint him when they fell on none other than Alaric, standing off by himself. From a distance, Rei took the opportunity to let his eyes roam over the older boy. He knew as soon as he got close to him, he'd be teased for any wandering his eyes did, so he figured he take the chance while he had it.

A smirk lifted his lips. Dark jeans, tank top, what more could Rei ask for? Well he could ask for a lot more, but that was besides the point. With a sigh, Rei made his way over to Alaric, putting a cocky smirk on his face. Maybe this time, Alaric wouldn't be able to get him all flustered. That'd be a nice change of events. When he reached the older, taller, probably stronger boy, he nodded in greeting. "Hey."

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games