Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked onto the train, a scowl on her face. Luckily, she had grabbed her backpack and Har's cage in her storm off. The teen walked to the back of the train and found the farthest away possible compartment before sitting down. She plopped her backpack beside herself and the cage on the floor by her feet. Haruhi looked none too happy at being thrown around in her cage. Remy mistook the owl's angry noises as coos and opened the cage. To her surprise, the owl screeched at her and flew through the open door and down the train. The frustrated teen stood and slammed the door shut, seething in her own emotion.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli followed Cam onto the train, her fingers tightly intertwined with his so she wouldn't lose him in the crowd. Luckily for her, they had gotten onto the train early enough to find a compartment to themselves. As soon as Cam slid the door shut behind them, she had her arms wrapped around his neck and was smiling up at him. A lot had changed since the train ride last year, most of it for the better. Including her and him dating. She kissed his nose gently, giggling quietly.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image
Ңɑӷʯɧɪ
Remy Hawthorn's Owl
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Haruhi flew from the train, feathers rumpled a bit. She saw a familiar head of short blonde hair and aimed for her. The poofy brown bird landed on Heather's shoulder, cooing lightly before working to straighten out her feathers. Luckily, the bird knew, Heather was a bit more friendly right now. Maybe she'd get a treat from the blonde?

ζετȶєʀ
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

heather030595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron slid his arms down to Elli's lower back before she kissed his nose. After doing so, he smiled and leaned in to peck a kiss onto her lips. While they were alone, he decided to do so. Who knew, maybe someone would have to join them because there wasn't enough room to go elsewhere. However, the fourth year was definitely hoping no one would intrude.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli smiled at Cam as his hands slid around her back and he pecked her lips. "You're my favourite." She whispered, before tightening her grasp around his neck and kissing him. No matter how recently she'd seen him, every time he was gone, she just missed him, and she couldn't get enough of him. She had no idea how she'd survived her first year without him being hers.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron smiled when Elli told him he was her favourite. The boy slid his already low placed hands lower as she tightened her grasp around his neck. When she began kissing him again, his tongue found a way into her mouth. No matter how many times he's snogged her, he couldn't seem to stop. Every time they finished only left him wanting more from her. Kissing was probably one of the only things he could do all day without getting tired of it or bored.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image

A blush rose to Elli's cheeks as her boyfriend's hands slid lower. His tongue slid against hers, and she kissed him harder, clinging to him as if her life depended on it. Cam was intoxicating to her. She could spend forever kissing him, and never get tired of it. Every time was like a brand new experience. He was electrifying to say the least, and every day, every hour, every minute, every second she was reminded just how lucky she was to be able to call him hers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron's eyes were closed while kissing Elli, so he got lost in his own world. He had completely forgotten that the door to the compartment was see through; otherwise, he would have probably stopped snogging her. Well, if he could find any will power to stop. Even though her father frightened Cameron, he didn't care about him finding out at the moment. Nothing seemed to matter when he and his girlfriend were together and happy.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

Elli pulled away from him just slightly to catch her breath, letting her eyes slide open to watch him happily. She couldn't help the smile that graced her lips. He was perfect. She traced her finger along his jaw gently before pressing her lips back against his, missing the feeling and electricity that shot through her spine every time she kissed him. He was addictive. He was her drug, and she needed him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
Steele Thompson III
Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked right behind her, knowing that she was probably still crying. When they finally got into their room, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind her. "Ariana, you're probably wondering why I'm not crying. Well, one of us has to keep it together and unfortunately, it has to be me because I wasn't as emotionally attached. Sure, I thought I loved her, but I truly don't know if I even did. She will be missed. I'll be thinking on it, but for your sake, I have to keep level minded. We will get through this," he told her, placing his chin on her shoulder.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana led Steele through the train until she found an empty compartment. Suddenly, she felt a warm body press up against her back. When a pair of arms wrapped around her, it made a couple tears stream from her eyes. Why can't this be Kat?! she wondered helplessly. When Steele's voice rang through the redhead's ear, she listened, her hands still hanging by her sides. "How do you know?" she asked, her voice cracking from crying. It didn't seem as though she will ever be able to get through it. Losing the only person she's ever been in love with felt like the end of the world. If Earth blew up right now and everyone died, it would be completely understandable. How come that wasn't happening?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Natural shyness dropped away as habit and well-trained response took over. Corabell smoothly reached out to shake the offered hand. She curled her neatly manicured hand into a firm, but not crushing grip, mindful of the strength martial arts and archery had lent her lightly calloused hands. "Corabell Kiremono, pleasure to meet you," she said, meeting his eyes with a polite smile as she shook and released his hand.

The Forgotten Weasley

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? On the Hogwarts Express
Who am I with? Uriel Scott
What am I doing? Introducing myself
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image
Steele Thompson III
Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele shook his head in an unsure way. He honestly didn't know, but they would both have each other. "I don't, but quite frankly, we have to, if we are ever to find anything in this world happy again we have to. And like I said we can do this together," he said to her, letting her go finally to let her sit down and take a deep breath.

"Melinda meant the world to me, but I know that she is gone and there is truly nothing I can do. You need to realize that too," he said almost coldly, but it was the truth. This was the first step for both of them to get over this, just Steele had to rush through it to lead Ariana.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:39 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Hopeful] [thinking: Maybe I can make a friend or two...] [with: Corabell] [at: The Hogwarts Express]

Uriel couldn't help it; he did indeed judge her handshake. She didn't hesitate, so obviously not shy or just good at hiding it. Her hand was manicured, which wasn't really common for most girls her age. Wealthy, maybe? The shake itself was firm but not overly strong; she clearly wasn't weak but she didn't use her strength to intimidate. Her hands were also callused, which meant she did a lot of work with them. He wondered what, but it was a question for another time. He was actually quite proud of himself for gleaning that much information. His Da had been right. Uriel nodded. "It's nice to meet you as well. Are you nervous to finally be leaving?" It was a straight forward question, but he was a straight forward person. He leaned back in his seat, glancing out the window before turning his attention back to Corabell.

It all comes down to you.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Train Compartment // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God... how am I going to say this? How... Oh, God, I am going to screw this up, aren't I?'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien boarded the train, following closely behind Marina, his eyes curious. Why had she separated from her friends? What was giong on? He knew she'd seen him; Adalaide had too. He was rather sure they all had, actually. But they hadn't all suddenly looked angry, and none of them had come up to punch him... so was that a good sign? He watched the redhead enter a compartment and close the door, alone. He approached the door, stopping just short of the point where she could see him, unsure. Should he follow her, or leave her alone? This would be his last chance to talk to her knowing she couldn't just walk away and hide. But... why was she alone? He ground his teeth, a rather awful habit he seemed to have picked up that only happened when he was around her. He had to do this, now. He had to. But... he stopped himself. No buts. Now. He opened the door and stepped inside, opening his mouth to speak... but nothing. He tried again, but again, nothing. On the third try... "Marina." He blushed. That had sounded a bit terse. He hadn't meant for it to. But he had no idea how to open this conversation. "Erm... how... how was your Summer?" He grimaced. Wow. That was awful. He was horrible at this.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games