Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserBig Brother
Little SisterUnsortedFirst YearPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl blinked at Cersei, then looked down at Minn. The eleven year old was practically preening with joy as the older girl was talking to her. She blushed and giggled, swishing her hips around, making her dress flair a bit. "My name is Minn! Well... actually, it's Minerva, but I like Minn better!" she ran a hand through her long black hair, green eyes sparkling. She looked up at her brother as he sighed. "Dhylly Charles! Be nice! She's your friend, and now she's mine too!" Minn looked up at the tall boy, a pout on her lips. She waited until he sighed again, before turning back to smile at Cersei.

The boy looked between Minn and Cersei, a frown on his face. At least his sister was young and innocent, hormones not set in motion yet. He scruffed his hair, making it look a bit messy. "Llygoden, gwyliwch allan am ei. Mae hi'n drafferth." The Welsh rolled smoothly off his tongue, seeming almost more natural to him than English. His eyes looked downcast as he watched his baby sister, a hand laying on her shoulder.
{Translation~ "Mouse, watch out for her. She's trouble."}
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She couldn’t help but grin, she’d always loved children. Shining bright violet eyes upon Minn, Cersei nodded along happily as she twirled her dress back and forth. ”Such a pretty pink and purple dress you have,” she gushed before flashing her eyes over towards Dhylan as his little sister spoke to him, calling him out. ”Yeah, be nice Dhyl,” Cersei teased, flashing a smirk up at him from behind Minn.

Suddenly, he started speaking strangely, in a language and accent she couldn’t even name, or probably pronounce, if she’d wanted to. She blinked, almost positive that whatever it was had something to do with her, but he looked away, and she decided to think nothing more of it. ”So what are you two doing down in Diagon Alley, Minn?”

Translations:// ' ,'//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- with Dhyl, and Minn
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Minn bounced excitedly when she was complemented. "Thanks! I picked it out all by myself! And Dhylly did my hair, cause he's really good at it!" Her words caused Dhyl to pinch the bridge of his nose/ The teen boy glanced down at his sister, wondering if she was going to spill any more of his well guarded secrets. When Cersei told him to be nice, his blue eyes narrowed. "Byddaf yn cnoi yr un nesaf sy'n dweud wrthyf i fod yn neis. Dydw i ddim gwaedlyd rhaid i chi," he said through gritted teeth.

Minn looked up at her brother when he mumbled, then looked to see that her new friend was confused. "He's talking in Welsh. It was his first language, my second. Mummy taught him 'fore she died, now he's teaching me!" The girl seemed like this was perfectly normal information to share, while her brother seemed horrified that she would utter such words. When asked what they were doing, Minn piped up again, "We're shopping for my new Hogwarts things! I'm gonna be a student this year! Maybe I'll be in Ravenclaw, just like Dhylly!"

Dhyl turned his head away, blushing. He had told his father that he had been put in Ravenclaw, because that was what the man expected. The now fourteen year old had been put on a pedestal, prized for his ingenuity. Much like his mother, the boy was highly intelligent, but knew he would get berated if his parents ever knew the truth. Charles Nolynn despised liars, and here he had one in his own home. Dhyl sent Cersei a look, one begging her to keep his secret. Of course Minn would know soon anyway, but he needed to talk to her alone about it. He waited with bated breath to hear Cersei get her revenge on him, knowing he deserved whatever punishment he got.
{Translation~ I will bite the next one who tells me to be nice. I don't bloody have to.}
{OoC~ Finally off the Morphine! I can think!!}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She hadn’t thought her grin could get any bigger, but it had, and she had to giggle as she watched the young girl practically bounce with excitement. ”You’re welcome, muñequita, she laughed happily along with the girl, before veering her gaze to look up at an exasperated Dhylan, and laughing even more. She hadn’t understood a word he’d said, but she didn’t seem too phased by it.

Still kneeling in front of Minn, Cersei brushed a few strands of hair out of her face to curl them behind her ear. Welsh? She was thoroughly surprised, though, she didn’t know why. A small part of her extended family lived in Wales, but, she never associated with them. ”Welsh huh? Sounds funny, to me, but knowing more than one language is always good! I speak Spanish myself,” she froze up for a moment, letting the next words sink in. Ravenclaw? But that wasn’t right, was it? She darted her gaze back up to Dhylan, almost expecting to see him in robes trimmed with gold, but, was instead met with a look of utter desperation. She stuttered, blinked her eyes, before smiling back down on Minn. ”Well I hope you get in Ravenclaw, too,” she nodded, her eyes rising up daring to meet his, flashing adamantly, almost to say, ‘I win, and you owe me.’

But it only lasted for a flashing second before she reverted her gaze back down to Minn. ”But if you don’t, you can always look for me in Gryffindor if you ever need any help with anything! The castle can seem really big at times, but everyone’s utterly sweet and love to help.” She giggled, it was a fact she’d taken advantage of time and time again.

Translations:// ' little doll,'//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Minn smiled brightly at the older girl, happy that she was wished into Ravenclaw yet again. "Oh, thank you! And you're a Gryffindor! How cool! Heather is a Hufflepuff, and Eretria is a Slytherin! I know someone in all the houses already!" She clapped excitedly, ready to go to her new school.

Dhylan saw Cersei's gaze, and looked down in shame. She won, of course she did. He was a bloody liar, and she was actually decent at talking to people. When he heard she spoke in Spanish, he sighed. He knew a bit of that language too, but only in spelling, not yet in pronunciation. "Te debo una. Gracias." His English accent made the words sound off, but his attempt must have been heard.

Minn looked at her brother, no longer knowing what he said. She looked back to Cersei, grinning. "I dunno what that means, but I'm happy you wanna be my new friend! Mabye you can help Dhylly show me around? OH! Maybe you and Dhylly can be bestest friends too!" She smiled even bigger, overly happy about the prospect of forcing her brother in a relationship. The boy had been so quiet and boring all summer! Not to mention all the changes he had gone through! She poked his side playfully, eliciting a soft yelp from the standoffish boy.
{Translation~ I owe you one. Thanks.}
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Cersei nodded her head along with Minn’s happily, practically feeding off of her happiness, capturing it in her chest until that happiness now bounced and sparked to life inside of her core. She was easily manipulated that way, too easily coerced by others emotions at times, unless she was too angry to care or see it. ”You’re very welcome, muñequita, now no matter where you go, you’ll always have a friend.” She winked, giggling down at her, and as she did, she’d heard Dhylan, seen him begrudgingly thank her. And he did owe her, she’d be sure to remember that the next time he’d interrupt her on her little mission.

”I’d love to help show you around, if your brother lets me, of course.” Flashing another joyous wink down at Minn, she couldn’t help but feel giddy at the prospect of annoying this boy to all ends. After all, her pride was still wounded, and that was something she could never easily forgive. Just then, Minn had poked Dhyl in the side and he yelped before lurching away. Trying to hide her fit of giggles behind her hand, Cersei grinned up at Dhyl. ”Yeah, Dhyl, what do you say to that?” She jested, more than curious to wonder what he’d say, or how he felt, or what he was even thinking right this second.

Translations:// ' little doll,'//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl rubbed his side, glancing down at his sister. Minn routinely used the fact that he was ticklish to her advantage. He had an annoying feeling that Cersei was just trying to make him miserable, so he smiled brightly. He would act like this was all fun and games, putting a cessation to her joy... hopefully. "Absolutely! And Cersei can teach you Quidditch, eh? Since she's bloody fantastic!" He was lying through his teeth, but he sincerely hoped the other girl would be bloody terrible. Minn adored flying, and would be let down if she knew someone was bad at it.

Minn was happy that Cersei was happy, and that Dhyl was too! Everyone seemed so excited! "Oh wow! Dhylly has already taught me a bit of Quidditch, but I'm not very good at flying just yet. Oh! It would be such fun if you could teach me!" She smiled even bigger simply because her brother was smiling for the first time in a long time. She would usually kill to see that face.
{Translation~ I owe you one. Thanks.}
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Cersei tried not to snicker under her breath, but she doubted that it’d work, instead, she sort of whispered out a howled laughter, muffled only because of her hand that covered her lips every time she tried not to laugh. It never worked though; she could never hold it in. Grinning up at Dhylan, she knew she won, that is, until, he spoke again….

She blinked, tilting her head up at him before feeling Minn’s impending stare grow wild with excitement. ”Ah, er, yeah! Of course!” She blinked, grinning. The hell did I just say? But what other choice did she have? To jump to her feet and call him a liar, point out how he’s not in Ravenclaw, after she just lied and agreed. She chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of her head while trying to ignore her heart slamming in her ribcage, berating her, for trying so hard to keep up the charade. ”Of course, he’s a little silly, I’m not that good! I didn’t make the Ravenclaw quidditch team, after all.” She grinned, emphasizing sugary sweetness into her words as she veered those lilac eyes up at Dhlyan, practically screaming up at him, but she hoped that the young girl wouldn’t notice as she struggled for power over the callous boy.

Besides, maybe if she pulled this off right, she'd never have to admit how bloody dreadful she was at flying.

Translations:// ' '//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Min smiled even bigger at the girl. "Oh thank you! I don't get to bring my Firebolt to school, but maybe Dhyl will let me use his! Oooh! Dhylly! Please?!" She was practically squealing by the end, flailing her arms in a wild gesticulation. She pulled on her brother's arm, forcing him to look down into her bright green eyes. "Dhylly. You have to bring your skates. I wanna show Cersei how good we are on the ice! C'mon! Please?!" She was pleading with him, not catching on that his look was screaming at her to shut up.

Dhylan glanced sidelong at Cersei, a pale blush filling out his cheeks. He looked back to his sister, blue eyes narrowed in annoyance. "Yes, Mouse. I'll bring my skates. You'll have to use a school broom, that's the rules." He refused to comment on his ice skating abilities, since he just shed his childhood nickname. He hoped dearly he never had to deal with such judgmental people again. It always sucked to be teased, and he had just teased Cersei, hadn't he? She was standing there, lying to protect him, and he was just driving nails deeper. His eyes closed for a second as he sighed, then stood straight.
{Translation~}
{OoC~ Squish, I will bite you if you tell her the effing nickname.}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”Eh, heheheh,” she chuckled, and she couldn’t help but scratch the back of her head the more that Minn had affectionately hoped to learn to fly, and to play quidditch. Why couldn’t she have wanted to sing? Or dance? Or cheer? Or—something—that she was actually good at?! No, no of course not; it just had to be sports, didn’t it? Rubbish. Suddenly, she tilted her head and looked up at Dhylan, her curiosity fully shining in her lilac eyes. Seeing his blush, her smile twisted into a barely noticeable smirk.

He was squirming, and utterly so, because usually, she would have never noticed. But this time, it was impossible to ignore the sidelong glance he’d spare in her direction before closing his eyes altogether. ”Skate? As in, ice skate?

“I’ve always wanted to learn how to skate,”
she giggled, lying through those veela lips of hers so naturally. ”Maybe you and your brother can teach me one day?” She winked playfully, doing everything in her power to try and worm under his skin like he’d done to her so easily, and so quickly. ”Please Dhylly?” That smirk penetrated through her mask easily as she turned to look up at him, her voice sickeningly sweet as she borrowed the nickname that Minn had used for him all this time.

Translations:// ' '//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

TechNerd0072
MissMoony13

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl's blue eyes went huge. He could not believe that Cersei just said that. Why the heck would she want him to teach her!? Wait. That look in her eyes said she was using this. "Of course, Cersei," he said, smirking at her. "But figure skating requires a lot of... close contact." His voice had turned into a low growl as he spoke, the words teasing.

Minn watched the interaction, quite confused. She didn't know what to think when Dhyl's voice went wonky, or when Cersei called him Dhylly. That seemed unusual for both of them. "Dhylan, Cersei. What is going on? I'm not a little kid any more! Tell me!" She hated being left out, and often knew more than others did, simply because of her intuitive nature. The eleven year old crossed her arms and did her best to scowl, but it didn't turn out quite right.
{Translation~}
{OoC~}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin had tried his hardest to clean up. He hair was clean, brushed and had coconut oil in it making it shine like glass. He was even in a red dress shirt with a black on black embroidered checkered vest. He had black dress robes on. His hair was still in his face and his hands in his pockets.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

This time neither sister was dragging the other down the streets of Diagon, they were both walking side by side happy they could get a visit by their new friend. Tanna was the one who first spotted him and gave a wide smile before walking faster towards him with her twin right behind her. "Shin!" was all the warning he got before he was hugged by both girls. "Well look at you! I told ya you'd clean up nicely." Tassy said with a wink and giggle. Her twin rolled her eyes but did look at his new look appreciatively. "She's right you have. You ready to head on over?"

Ura the rainbow King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:42 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin smiled and hugged the twin in his right. He nodded. He seemed very happy. "Thank you. I thought I would dress up...lets go". He said. However Miss Silver was still on his mind. He gave whom ever was on his right his arm. "Oh. It was Belladonna. But it had a delayed reaction". His eyes had a glaze when talking about potions.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Tassy eagerly took his right arm while Tanna amused herself with his left and both lead him out of the Alley. "Well considering your standing here instead of being covered in goo, the potion wasn't a complete disaster was it?" the artist asked curiously. Her twin was still occupying herself with what Shin was wearing with an eye of appraisal. She also noticed other woman noticing and gave a grin of inward glee. She knew she'd be right!

[Exit: Nastassia and Naitanna's Apartment]

Ura the rainbow King

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games