Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:07 pm
((Duh, Zelly. Of course they do. wink ))

"I'll do it, but he needs to go to the clinic and get his wounds treated." Amaya told Smith, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes and putting on her usual face of apathy. She didn't want to leave Calista home alone for too long, knowing Sikes had taken the guard that had been watching Calista back with him. "Could you take him there and then just bring him back to the house? After that I can take care of him..." She asked Smith quietly. It was a lot to ask, but there was no way in hell she was leaving Calista with anyone else or bringing her with her to see Adrian like this. She'd have to see it eventually, but not when she was only three...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Smith smiled as he recognized the look behind Amaya's mask. She was good, but parents were never good enough to hide concern for children. He'd thought his father had been the exception until he was fourteen, when he'd found out that Abraxas Smith had truly not cared. "I'll take care of him and make sure he doesn't look too bad before your girl gets a look at him. And I'll tell the clinic to run a detox on him before he comes back to the house."

Without waiting for a response, Smith bounced Adrian once in his arms and thus turned the man into another object whose momentum he could control if he so wished. Adrian's unconscious form floated after him towards the nearby clinic, where Smith spent all of three seconds terrifying the staff into taking care of the most recent near-fatality and doing a complimentary detox on him. All it took was one of Smith's Mutate-form smiles, with his tar-black eyes visible over the top of his glasses. That change was so subtle that most didn't notice it until they looked at his face instead of his arms or legs. He found it useful at times like this. "First aid, check for punctured organs and operate if need be, blood test for common hallucinogens and personality-altering drugs, especially those which could be delivered through a tablet at least superficially similar to common pain-relief medication, detox whatever you find in there. The bill for all of this goes to Master Cyrus Hale, compliments of C.T."

The four on-staff and two off-duty workers stared slack-jawed for a moment before all getting to work on Adrian. He would have the best care that the rather limited facilities could provide. Smith smiled grimly at the thought of Adrian's survival. The man had taken down the strongest and longest-surviving Mutate in the Arena - other than Smith himself, of course - and he would almost certainly be recognized for it. He would be admired by some of the more violent ones, of course, and the ones like Smith that had made the Arena their life (the ones most likely to stay behind with Smith when he finally lost patience and killed all the Masters and guards) would be champing at the bit to get in a deathmatch with Adrian.

Smith's smile widened slightly. He'd have to make sure the boy could survive that.

((Well, I only outright spelled it out in italics in Shiva's death post.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:55 pm
"Thanks..." Amaya muttered to Smith under her breath, disappearing before he even turned around. She had gotten home in time to put Calista to bed, though she slept in Amaya's room that night, since Amaya was still nervous about Adrian's mental state and Calista felt insecure after being left alone for a few minutes without knowing where anyone was. Since Calista was sleeping in her bed, Amaya ended up just going to sleep the same time as Calista so she didn't have a chance of waking her up if she went to bed later in the night, though she had to take a few pills just so she could sleep through the whole night without screaming herself awake from a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:10 pm
Eventually, after he had been properly tended to and the drugs had worn off, Adrian groaned as he started to come to. His whole body felt like it was on fire from all the pain his many wounds were giving him, and he felt dizzy and light headed from all the blood he'd lost. He also had the distinct taste of blood lingering in his mouth and the smell of bloodshed still lingered on him; though most of it was his, he could tell some of it belonged to someone else. No doubt Orion, considering who he just went up against. Not that he could tell for sure, seeing as how his memory had a big gap in it. Last thing he remembered was Orion clipping his ears at the start of the match and nothing else, besides waking up in the clinic. This was by far the worst he'd felt since getting here several months ago. It was only a brief awakening, however, as he found his aching body and hazy mind too much to bear with at the moment and almost immediately slipped back into unconsciousness, not likely to wake up again until the next morning.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 pm
((Sierra hasn't posted in a while XP I'm just waiting on her reply to post anything, since I asked them both... =/ In case anyone was wondering))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 am
Smith simply waited through the night in the clinic, having commandeered one of their chairs for his own use so he could keep an eye on Adrian. For someone who had been trained from the time he could read to the age of seventeen to do nothing but paperwork for the running of a business empire, eight hours was no time at all. He passed the time by playing chess in his head.

Around one in the morning he got up, went through one of the clinician's desks, and got out the paper from that morning. What with one thing or another, he'd never got around to the crossword puzzle today.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:40 am
(Lol really?? It's only been a day, not really awhile ..but dude-- I was busy...with ...SKYWARD SWORDDDDD!! mrgreen 4laugh ninja )

Sierra dismissed her shield as they began to talk with each other. She watched the battle, and once it came to death tears went down her cheeks rapidly. Sniffing as she simply cried more, being a telepath she wanted to wish whoever died to rest well. She blocked out their conversation, and she could hear Val but she didn't reply to either.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 am
(Lol really?? It's only been a day, not really awhile ..but dude-- I was busy...with ...SKYWARD SWORDDDDD!! mrgreen 4laugh ninja )

((List of recent games that are better than that:

1. AssCreed Revelations
2. Skyrim
3. Arkham City
4. Saints' Row 3
5. Every other game released thus far in November that is both 1. not a** and 2. not for the Wii.

I be a hater for Nintendo. >.< Apologies. Sonic and Mario hold bad memories for me.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:21 am
((I was all over skyward sword yesterday. Working on getting a 360, but until I do, skyward sword is all I've got and I'll take it. :p ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:31 am
Doctor_Whiteface

((List of recent games that are better than that:

1. AssCreed Revelations
2. Skyrim
3. Arkham City
4. Saints' Row 3
5. Every other game released thus far in November that is both 1. not a** and 2. not for the Wii.

I be a hater for Nintendo. >.< Apologies. Sonic and Mario hold bad memories for me.))

(Huh? What was that? Better...? If you were a true gamer you'd know for a fact that there is no game better then the other! Each game holds its power damn it and Skyward both all the latest technology on its Motion+ controller and all! I mean it is epic how you literally hold and swing the blade as you swing it in the first place. Plus graphics, plus storyline Plus the fact its the newest LoZ You can say what you want but it's power that is legendary)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:33 am
((I'm just going to participate in this conversation by going SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM. That is all.))

Adrian groaned as he finally came to, though he still felt like a thoroughly whooped a**. He tried to sit up, but opted for lifting his head when he found it to be less painful. He managed to spot Smith sitting there before letting his head fall back on the pillow. Not exactly the first person he was hoping to be keeping him company...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 am
- OOC: That was a pleasant end, lol. -

Alexia had stopped laughing at the fight when one of the monsters died. 'And now reality hits...' she thought grimly, going back to her cage to be alone.

- OOC: Maybe Alexia is allergic to interaction now. OwO -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:00 pm
Zelly-fangirl
[...]SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIMSKYRIM.[...]

^this

((Rose, get a tissue and wipe your brain down. You're getting fangirl all over the thread and speaking absolute nonsense. Wii controls and graphics are clunkiest and worst in its gen, even PC graphics can run on higher res than the Wii, and don't get me started on Nintendo's broken-record plotlines. Also, play the first installation in the Driver series and then play Driver 3 and tell me again that no game is inherently better than any other.))

Smith looked up when Adrian rose briefly from the mattress. Might as well get the bad news out right away. "She's dead, you know. Orion. You crushed the front of her skull and drank her blood afterwards. Sikes doped you up and got you high as a kite, but every Mutate in the Arena saw you kill the second-strongest and second-longest-running Mutate in the Arena (besides myself, of course.)"

He paused for a second, and considered how to phrase his next statement. "Some of them will fear you, some won't care, I can name a dozen or so off the top of my head that will try to kill you to prove their strength. I would be one of them, but I know that your victory was more luck than anything."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:05 pm
Adrian managed a weak chuckle and lay an arm over his eyes. "You really don't beat around the bush do you?...Frankly, I don't wanna think about the arena right now, or who's out for my head...I just want to get home, crawl into bed, and if my wings are working, wrap myself up in a feathery cocoon for about a week...."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:06 pm
((Hey hey, respect nintendo. It's my childhood you're talking about there. Yes, they're storylines are broken-records, ut have you played monster hunter 3 Tri? The gameplay is pretty good, the cinematics arrive to the heights of a brand new 360. Plus, the story isn't THAT broken-record. Maybe for the Monster Hunter Series, but even then, I doubt it has the same storyline. I know Monster is originally on playstation, but they decided to branch out to wii and I'm hoping they do the same thing with monster hunter as what they did with skyward sword; use the motion +. I've heard a lot of Skyrim and I think I might get it along with Skyward Sword, but I got Fallout New Vegas, Pokemon Soul Silver and Monster Hunter 3 Tri to do (MONSTER HUNTER IS SOOOOOOO LONG!!! Especially with the online story...) and all, so I'm pretty busy in terms of video games))

"Eh..." Rock saw the finishing blow and looked away. "Death..." He sighed. "How about we go to the bar or grab a bite or something. I don't mind." He answered Kierra, shrugging off the death of a fellow monster below as he got up. He never let those things get to him, they would only break him down more than anything... Or did it?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games