Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:22 pm
"Make me." Nick challenged, shortly after, Joe and Skye joined the fray. Great timing. Nick thought, dropping to the ground when the ice spikes came shooting towards him. "That's not very nice." He grunted, coming back up and firing at Muzet, figuring he'd let Joe handle Mizori.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:32 pm
Moving to keep herself infront of Muzet and Evan as she watched Nick the appearance of the other two wasn't the greatest thing. She needed to get the gun out of Nick's hands as she fired several arrows at his weapon, like the one that had binded him earlier then expanded into a net when they got close aiming to bind his hands and the gun to where he would not be able to fire. Pulling several more arrows back she let them go towards Skye and Joe as she jumped back a few feet keeping moving as she let off the arrows as fast as she could grow them from her body. If she needed to fully expel the water she had absorbed to buy time she would and hopefully get into the portal herself afterwards.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 pm
Evan smirked. "Please destroy them..." He said to the Dragon and he entered the portal. Bahamut roared as he blocked the attacks with his wings. "As you wish Master Renoir." He hissed at the others as his mouth glowed bright with purple flames before spewing them at the others. "Consider it an honor to die at my hands, the only other Renoir able to summon me was the patriarch before he became a summon, Damien Renoir." He said gruffly as he charged at Ultima.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:36 pm
Muzet set up another wall between her and the fight before entering the portal after Evan. Looking around the port, one of the men she had under her spell came up to help them get a ride out of the city. "Finally, we can get out of here." she said as she headed for one of the subs.

"Evan!" Skye shouted as he entered through the portal. She made a platform of ice to jump onto, dodging the arrows that Mizori fired. She then made a layer of water above everyone to catch the purple fire. Skye sent another torrent of water at the dragon to push him off his course of his charge towards Ultima. She then made her way to the portal before it closed, making an ice walkway and jumping off when near.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:08 pm
Bahamut used a wing to block the water and chuckled. "Silly water witch!" He said as he spun and swung his tail at Skye before letting out a loud roar. "You will not tough Master Renoir!" He snapped as purple energy began gathering in his hands. "Feel the force of the Renoir summoners!!" He said as he fired several purple energy missiles form his hands  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:12 pm
Hopping backwards Mizori inhaled deeply as she landed just infront of the portal infront of Skye as she got near it. Exhaling a cloud lf pollen filled the area quickly blanketing the area before firing a few more arrows towards Skye to keep her away from the portal. Why wasn't the portal closing yet? Jumping thru the portal now would simply have one of the hero's likely following after Muzet and Evan. "Close already" Mizori muttered taking a few more steps back towards the portal as she kept a barrage of arrows firing at the cloud of pollen. While Bahamut would be able to mask her own escape until the portal closed there was no guarantee that the others wouldn't dodge past him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:01 pm
Skye swatted an arrow out of the way using water, but with the pollen around, it was harder to get out more. Before the other arrows hit her, the dragon's tail smacked her into the side of the hotel. She was in a lot of pain now as she fell to the ground and struggled a bit to get back up on her feet. She was sure something at least was fractured from the impact. Skye tried to put up a barrier of ice around her and her comrades as quickly as possible, but the pollen was slowing down the process.

Before she got to far, Muzet turned back to the portal. She could still hear some of the things going on on the other side. She reached into the portal, grabbing onto Mizori's clothes and pulled her into the portal. "There. Now I can worry less about you." she said as she saw the portal closing.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:13 pm
Seeing Skye being knocked away from the dragon and the force that she slammed into the wall Mizori's eyes widened somewhat. Her goal had been to help capture one of them and to keep them from there escape but killing one of them was not in the play book. Seeing Skye moving tho brought a relief that was short lived as a hand grabbed her and yanked her thru the portal. "Muzet!" Mizori exclaimed realizing who it was that had pulled her thru. Seeing the portal close she looked to where they had ended up now on nearly the opposite end of the city by the docks it was easy to figure they would not be able to catch them with the portal closing.

Jumping back as the purple missiles were fired by Bahamut Joe did his best to dodge them as he made his way over towards skye. Lunging forwards he slammed his mace into one of the missiles flying towards her as it knocked it away and into the hotel behind them. "Are you alright" Joe questioned standing infront of her to stop any of the attacks from hitting her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:38 am
"Well...I'm not gonna lie. That hurt, but I'll live. Thanks." Skye said as she winced at the pain she felt in her chest. She made her trident appear and used it for support for now. She looked over at where the executive used to be, but saw that she was now gone and so was the portal. "Evan...If we don't catch up to them now, we'll never know where they'd take him." she said before looking up at the dragon. It was most likely that his monster won't let them go so easily.

Muzet smiled at Mizori's response and headed for the sub that Mizori first came in. "Although we couldn't get all of them, I think your father will be glad that we got one of them." she said.

((Alright, see you guys in a week-ish~))  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:11 am
"You two keep chase, I'll handle the Wyrm." Nick said, he and Ultima were in a bad way, but he remembered that his power countered Evan's. "You know what. I don't really care who called you last. I don't care about anything you have to say. What I do care about, is that kid being carted off to some lab. So you'll forgive me, if I'm a little pissed off right now!" Nick shouted at the Dragon. "Lets give him everything we've got." Nick thought to Ultima. "Now get back in that damn Glyph!" The Assassin shouted, white chains shooting up to bind Bahumut while Ultima laid down a barrage from behind. This was it, if Nick failed, he didn't have anything left to fight with.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:54 am
Bahamut hissed as he prepared his megaflare attack. "hmph, I know who you are....you are nothing like your parents! Now join them!!" He snarled as he fired the megaflare and purple missiles at the two

"Miserable dragon...." A voice called out from behind Nick and Ultima as Shari stepped forward. "Ultima may be one of the strongest summons...but your bond is too weak for a summon like Bahamut." She said as she pulled out a white crystal. "This...is one fourth of the spell 'Holy'. The ultimate weapon of the White tribe." she said handing it to Nick. "Use this and Ultima's power to call upon the summon who rivals Bahamut, Alexander."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:02 pm
Pulling Mizori along with her they made quick time to the sub which as she had asked before going back to the hotel, been fully prepped and ready for there departure. "Come on lets go before they are able to give chase" Mizori said pushing Evan and Muzet inside as her personal assistant quickly closed the hatch behind them and they started to depart from the city. The hum of the engines filling the cabin as it made way out of the city and towards land with Mizori looking thru one of the port holes back towards the city behind them. "I hope that by now they would have gotten your summon under control or realized they were outmatched and fled" Mizori muttered thinking of the blow that skye had received not more then a few feet in front of her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:11 pm
Evan chuckled and smirked still under the siren's spell." Bahamut will not fall easily." He said to Mizori as he closed his eyes. "Though I can imagine once we get far away enough my magic will dispel and he will be dismissed..." He said softly before looking at Mizori and Muzet. "Decay and Despair....how fitting. Those words called out to me from Davy Jones, and yet one of you is completely fine with one and the other fights it...." He said softly before sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:52 am
Nick's heart sank when nothing he or Ultima did seemed to phase the large Dragon. Then Shari appeared, producing a White Crystal. "I'll ask about the other three fourths later. Thanks." Nick said, accepting the crystal. "All right. Up and at em, Alexander!" Nick shouted, drawing as much power from Ultima as he could as a new Glyph appeared on the ground in front of him, glowing before releasing the Summon inside.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:20 pm
"You. What are you talking about" Mizori said walking over to Evan. "You said something similar earlier as well" she said grabbing his arm and pulling him closer as she stared into his eyes. She wanted to know what was behind those words said when Jones had given up on life to stop her and Muzet. "Explain it all" hoping that Muzet's influence would extend to her she gave a small look over towards her friend before back to Evan.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games