Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[ORP] A Springtime Surprise! [Hatching!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:53 pm
houllow

Shaddaling
P'rell

P'rell

Oh. Oh. It was so tempting to say something there but P'rell glanced at the apprentice tending him and well... she seemed a little young to be overhearing the type of comment he wanted to make so badly with that opening right now. He bit down on the temptation hard and just raised a sly eyebrow at Aly'on. "You may be right. I never know when I may run into a situation that could require cream."

Now that the numbweed was kicking in the cool dressings really felt like the most magnificent thing he'd ever felt, short of Impressing Venaith. His skin tingled in a distant, disconnected way, like he wasn't quite present in his skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Raelin (HR)

She couldn't help but let out her first (small) laugh as the newest green cheeped and bounded about their legs, resisting the urge to reach out and touch. It was the same reason she didn't move to help the blue when he had tunneled down: the scar on her lip and cheek was a constant reminder. Greens are very amazing, she sent towards the cheerful girl before she went to find Hers.

"Optimistic of you." Then again, how many bronze dragons had been hatched thus far? Susurinth had to be proud. "I'm sure that blue took care of the only real threat. Now."

Raelin gave him a sidelong look and a lop-sided....not quite smile, not quite smirk, at ends with how business like her tone became. "Run? I see I was right to think you had a spine of cloth. Therefore, until you Impress, I name you Zarike of Brown Pants," she announced.

Dizzy_Kat

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:58 pm
Aly'on

Between Soui commet and P'rell, Aly'on couldn't keep his face straight and laughed, warm and deep and hard. He huffed, giving a slight wince as his side ache and wiped at his eyes, leaning back. "Really?" He managed to wheeze out.

houllow

Dizzy_Kat
P'rell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:02 pm

The Purple Peep egg shook off the shell that had been hindering him so, revealing a stunning creature beneath. It was now quite clear that he was a Bronze, and a large one at that. Fully as large as either of his brothers, if not perhaps a big larger still, he moved among the Candidates with a strength and surety that could not be questioned. This was his domain, and all eyes would be on him for the time being.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:03 pm
Haizea - Western

That bright, happy green found hers! Awesome! So three boys were left, the close blue and brown brothers, and the funny bronze that was working on making the scene that had been tucked under his mother’s wing. Such a pleasant bunch so far! The one candidate girl that had run off was back and tucked under the sheltering wing of a helpful green. Good good! Ah! The peep bronze had righted himself and, what a big fella he was!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:05 pm
[ soui ]

Whatever the men were alluding too went entirely over Soui's head, and she left to get the water they wanted. It wasn't too cold, which would be perfect for those who were overheated, and she returned back with two cups and a small jar of salve. "Here, again - drink slowly, both of you. Go ahead and apply this to both of your faces, and take it easy under here." It was so funny how she spoke for someone so young, not shying away from words or changing her tone.

"I'll be heading out to see if anyone else needs anything. If you require more assistance, get the attention of another healer please."

Dizzy_Kat

Shaddaling

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:07 pm
————Jacquol————

Awww, eggs-on-legs was free of the shell! Well, it'd been funny while it'd lasted. Down to business now though. Jacquol gave the bronze a brief glance, eyeing him over. Another ready to strut his stuff, huh? She'd keep a half-eye there, but he wasn't for her, and she couldn't fully look away from the blue-brown pair.

————Zelaya————

Zelaya felt a rush of relief when the bronze shed his shell. That was much better. He'd even had the sense to be still until the egg broke, unlike that rolly-poly white's egg-antics. Good job, little handsome fellow. Well. Maybe not little. He seemed quite....gulp...large, now that he was fully revealed. Distantly, she was thankful she'd been exposed to so many large but gentle bronzes lately. If she had been more like her mother...she shoved that thought away. No negative thoughts around the babies, rule number one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:11 pm
With a nod, Sylfie proceeded to lead a somewhat-meandering path towards her dragon, glancing over frequently to politely keep her eyes on Oseathiol as he spoke. "I'm glad it's all...gone so well," she said, "Good for her. Harder for people to s-say bad things about her, when it's...when everything's gone right, and there's lots of metallics."

Yes, good on Susurinth for making it all work, somehow. A part of Sylfie was envious, the tiny selfish part of her that regretted choosing to affiliate. It was for the best that they had, she knew, but it had been and still was a struggle. She missed freedom. She missed home.

Approaching the great bulk of gold dragon, sitting in companionable nearness with the other dragons on the beach, she waved. "Hey, Hes! Th-this is Oseathiol. He's gonna sit with us for a bit."

"Oseathiol, this is Hesperith."

Hesperith took her eyes from the Hatching to peer down at her rider and the young man with whirling blue-green eyes. Good afternoon, she greeted him pleasantly, never shy about speaking for herself, and then addressed Hers (but still included him, for politeness' sake), What a fine clutch! And our Renose Impressed a very lovely green!

ShinosBee

Meepfur
Crew

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Zarike

As the little green bounded towards them Zarike sucked in a hopeful breath. He only looked away briefly as he heard Raelin finally laugh. So it was possible! Still, the green moved on to another and Zarike had to cope with a sudden pang. He was fairly used to it at this point but still... she had been lovely.

His thoughts were scattered as Raelin so delicately nicknamed him. Zarike sputtered. "What?! Hey now that's not fair! You're telling me you'd stand still if a dragon started lobbing eggs at you?" Brown pants indeed!

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:12 pm
[ r'ose and sahrawith ]

Stomach full again, body freshly oiled again, Sahrawith was feeling the call of sleep. R'ose was okay, if not a little weary from the heat and the sun, but the small green just really wanted to rest. It wouldn't do to lay out in the open again, not with Baihath running around with the intent to play, and she spotted a location she felt she'd rather enjoy. Mine, I want to rest. Those were the only words she spoke as she started moving, the tiny green heading towards her destination.

"Okay, where are you go - - -ooooh no come back here. Sahrawith!" R'ose looked up from where he'd been gather his items just in time to see his dragon making a slow (yet fast) beeline for the massive bronze watching the clutch. He assumed it was the sire, based on how Sahrawith showed no hesitation in moving to him, but he really, really didn't think this was okay. "No nonononono Sahrawith get back hereeeeee....." He started after her, not wanting to run, but it was almost too late.

Approaching the side of her father, the very tiny green let out a chirp to get his attention before she nosed against his leg. I'm sleepy. May I rest here, with you? Mine will be along soon, and he won't hurt you. Please let him stay. Her words, no doubt, held as much cuteness as she could muster between he strong desire to sleep. A yawn ended all thoughts, and she curled against his body. Resting.

Mx Cherie

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:15 pm
Juhvek

Well that was a magnificent looking bronze - he was enormous. And clearly made of the same stock as his father. He eyed the bronze curiously, then glanced towards the blue and brown to see how they were doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Hearts bursting with fondness, Cordrath leaned down to nuzzle Sahrawith, too. She was the second smallest of all of his hatchlings, and certainly deserving of his attention. Yes, my little love. Of course you may. And what a sweet girl for asking permission!

houllow

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:18 pm
————Oseathiol————

He'd been so caught up in watching either the babies or keeping his attention (respectfully) on Syfie that Theo hadn't quite realized when they'd crossed into the shadow of a...a GOLD dragon. Oh Faranth between I tripped over a goldrider!! His mind ran rampant for a moment, panic and thrill melding into a mania that left him chuckling weakly (and about an octave above his usual range) as he was introduced. "P-pleasure's all mine, H-Hesperith!" He choked out, offering a hand out of instinct before slapping it back down, stiff-armed to his side. You don't shake hands with a dragon!! he chided himself.

"It's, well, it's certainly been a thrill for me too! I don't see near as many as I'd like," He chimed in, the returned nervousness making his words race and stumble just a bit. "Not being partnered closely with any weyr, you see, it's a nice treat to get to see the, the emotion of it all. New lives and, and that perfect bond. My brother impressed once, you know, and, and he's told me all about it. I can't even begin to imagine it, I'm sure—though of course you two'd know all about it!—but seeing it happen's almost as nice, hmm?"

...Should he stop babbling now? Yes, yes probably. Oh gracious.
Meepfur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:19 pm
High Reaches Candidates
Makimton
His mind was starting to fill with questions and it was distracting him from the last few hatchlings. Makim tried to wrench his thoughts back to where they should be, properly on the dragons of course. He brushed his short, curly hair back from where it was sticking to his forehead. He let his eyes rest on each of the dragons still unbonded. Would one be suitable for him? Would he be suitable for one of them? The bronze was certainly sure of himself. But then there was the brown and blue. A quaint little pair if ever he saw one.

Nalacko
That was out of their number. Nala quivered faintly. She felt Rizdax had the best chance with the bronze and the brown. And the blue needed a good rider too. As long as they had each other it should be good.

Hattaki
Rizdax

SilverLutz
Shar

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:19 pm
Western Candidates
Rinis
The last of the hatched greens had impressed. Rinis took a moment to glance back toward where the riders and adult dragons were sitting, hoping to catch a glimpse of Solouth. She’d lost his location in the shuffle and bustle of the hatching. Unable to catch sight of him, she looked back toward the last blue hatching. Who would he pick?

Aukai Oceansoul
L’saen/Solouth

Omurntas
Omurn felt the bronze was in his element. Surely he knew exactly what he wanted.

Thaliawen
For Mari

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas