Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/01
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:53 am
lordie i slept wonky last nite. but its a nice rainy day. not too hot. got windows open. got some good work done on sod wow yesterday. gotta find out what the wheel says for catwalk today. happy saturday ya'll!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:06 pm
Day of hail storms for me, didn't mind it tho yet another migrane and the cold was nice, I think it's the 50,000 lights we have in work to make the jewellery look extra sparkle.
They gonna pay for me to get blue light glasses to fix it lol.
Toughed it out tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got the pic done for the last catwalk, background is a lil shonky, tried like 3 different checkpoint models but they just struggled to make a consistent pattern whee  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:12 am
happy 2 am pst!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 am
hope it was a good 2 am bad boy! pirate pirate pirate

and dam aaron that sux. I absolutely hate led lights. i look fwd to when they get outlawed but it'll have to be all over the world. they're awful for the eyes so dangerous for vehicle headlights. i have to look far and wide now days to keep securing incandescent bulbs.

i know the idea was to save the environment with a longer sustaining cooler burning safer bulb but i'm sorry if we're all going to go blind as a species to save the world hard pass lol.. dont even get me started on led lights lol. awful things.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:24 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:48 pm
Woah I'm late today reset poll but forgot to post lol
Wb Badboyhalo!

Ye I agree wholeheartedly about the LEDs, incandecant all the wayyy, gotta have a diffused orange glow otherwise I'm in migrane city.
Bring back front lit screens like the GBA SP had, they shone the light down onto the screen instead of beaming it right into your eyes xp  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:10 am
i did a dumb and somehow overstretched my shoulder yesterday. or i jerked it funny getting spooked playing phasmophobia lol... i'm afraid after i make my rounds imma probably have to just lie down today. if i sit at the pc i'll keep the shoulder working on the mouse and i can tell its gonna irritate it.. rip lvling on wow today lol.. there's worse things. its way better than last nite at least.

and i aint losing the house so sititng watching tv all day. i'll survive! maybe i can get away with playing the switch lite if i prop it on a pillow. have a lovely day ya'll!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:28 pm
User Image
Happy 666 replies! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did a similar thing yesterday with my wrist because I did Duolingo for far too long, got really hot and stiff.
Hope that strain eases, ibuprofen always helps with muscle/joint inflammation User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On annual leave now for a week so went crazy golfing with the bf and grabbed some Five Guys, now I'm all cosy at home tryiinngg to find a game to play but being paralyzed by the options.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:46 pm
*sneeze!*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:59 am
ibuprophen is my friend too aaron lol and bless ya mag!

mornin! not sure if we're going up to the town house to work today or not. got buncha rain coming in next hour or two.

the bf and i plan on steppin down from doing the 25 man raids 2m.. kinda hoping he wakes up and we can do the msg sooner. even b4 the squabbling lately over dumb gear we been pretty tired setting it up. you have to keep msging least a dozen ppl in the week to remember sign ups or see if they can fill in on this alt or that.

i think wow will be alot more fun again just dialing down to 10 mans and fewer raid nites. i miss kinda just fooling around on the game doing normal not raiding or dungeoning stuff. rep, mog farm, silly things.

omg and they have next phase of sod in a week pretty much. no heads up on that. i cant keep up lvl wise on that game lol imma give up trying. i gotta start playing whats fun instead of trying to keep up on every mmo lol.

mornin!!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:11 pm
Haaiiii

Oh no Magarah you still sick? sad

Yeah Ryd if you gotta scale it back then do it, I have this talk with my bf sometimes too, if a fun thing becomes work you gotta alter it.
He'd come back from a game event thing like "Soo tirred uurrghh, ppl were rude" and I'm like "ok why do you keep going then?"
If you turn it into a burden, the passion for it goes away.

I've spent my day finishing the worst book ever so I can finally move on to the next one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:40 am
get well soon mag!

and hope ur worst book is over soon and that the next one is much less worse rofl

and omg truth on having to dial back. we had the other 10 man group on wow wrath classic show their butt last nite. turns out they have a sep discord started pulling guildies into it to raid to have em apart. some fibbed when i asked em whats up some wouldnt even talk to me. a few were officers. all i did was step the officers down to reg and the fibber down an extra. noone got booted. its been a thing for a while them hollering at us and wanting all teh loot and being rly ugly about it. i think they were pushing so they'd have a reason to jump ship and pretend they werent being buttheads lol.

they hopped ship and talked junk. def not the right fit for a guild that's focused on casual and friendly. au revoir to fair weather friends ammirite?! ppl get caught up in teh wrong reasons to play imo. friends and happy are what its all about. loot power and glory are not my jam lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:45 pm
BUmp!! Hey... Hiii... California really can fit four seasons in a week Yesterday I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt and today we all need sweaters and an extra layer of pants. My God, this is confusing. On the bright side, cold cloudy days are good for staying inside and playing zOMG!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am
lol i get that way over on other side of country in wv its been hot cold hot cold, spring winter lol. i think we're past the freezes now tho thankfully! the frogs are certainly happy bout it!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games