Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:16 am
"it's ok if you kill me but, if you dare lay a finger on my sister, I'll kill you..." Ryu replied, trying to fight back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:54 pm
((P.S. It's Ray, bot Ryu!))

"Shut up you sonofa-" He didn't finish. Well, I oculdn't let himf finish anyway.... anyway, Tact stood right there clutching his arm and squeezing it to death. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked. Tact wasn't really looking at the guys face. The guys back was turned to Tact. "Why, didn't I kill you earlier this week?" he said turning around. Tact gasped. It was ridiculous. The guy... his whole face was... was... missing! "Who- who are you?" "Maybe your friend knows a little about me." he said. "Ask him." He pushed Tact off the cliif with a scrounge blow at his stomach. "Oof!" Tact fell down. "You sonofa.... I'm not out for the count yet. " Said Tact. He took out his gun and put a plasma metal gear with fortified posion nitrone in it. "This laser will do very good." he thought. He put the barrel against the sun, then shot it at the cliff. The man with no face fell down.. down..... "Another day, Tact. Another day.." he said. He spread his arms and his cloak acted like the wings of a bird, as he soared away. The next thing he knew, Tact hit the trees, and he thought he saw Ray, looking out of the crack in the stone.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:10 am
((Sorry I make mistakes I am human after all XP))

"Nii-san?" little Yumi said, looking a bit scared and she feels like she was going to cry out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:58 pm
"OOF!" Tact landed right on top of Rester. "GET OFF OF ME, YOU DINGBAT!" shouted Rester. "Okay.. okay..> fine..." Tact moved off. "Thank you, dingbat." said Rester. "Is that my new name?" asked Tact. "Well whgat do you want it to be," said Rester. "Arsehole?" Tact shookj his head. "I remember when I like you." "Whatever. Truth is, you blew your cover when you confronted him. Who was he anyway...?" "That s what im asking you..." said Tact.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:15 pm
"Where'd Tact go?" Ryu said trying track Tact down "I dunno...maybe down there" pointing on the cliff "Are you sure?" Ryu asked "well...I feel something down there" Joey said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:13 pm
"What? How'd you expect me to know?" asked Rester. "Welll, he had no face at all.... and eh told me to ask you," Rester wore a shocked expression. "N-No way!" he said. "I obviously didnh't think of these circumstances.... if they were able to contact him.... it's amazing......" "WHAT? WHO IS HE?" asked Tact. "He..." said Rester, dragging the e. "Is none other than Gole, or a "Face Golem." They are know as a agng who travel around to other lands to rob places. But they never take anything.... they just steal one persons face and puts it on like a mask. It's rare for them to be seen without a face, but no one... NO ONE has ever seen them with the face they were born with. WOrd has it, that this operation..... it's been bringing the worse out of these..." he wored a worried look on his face. "OOperation?" asked Tact, puzzled. "What operation?" "Oh, its nothing, really...." said Rester.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:22 pm
One tall man and a boy were standing on a tree "Our target shrunk, what do we do now?" asked the boy "don't worry, we'll have her friends and besides, this would be a good time to use my ability..." the man replied, grinning, the boy scoffed "I knew this'll be a piece of cake..." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:09 pm
((What is that supposed to mean????)))  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:01 am
((oh you'll find out *evil grin*))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:15 pm
"It's top secret..." said Rester. "You're not supposed to know about it, let alone understand it if u heard it." "WHat, what is it?" asked Tact. "I promised I wouldn't tell..." said Rester. "Beisdes, as much as I despise you right now, I can't put you in danger just yet. I may need your assistance in the future." "WHAT?" yelled Tact. "We've been friedns for several months, and you can't even blabber one stupid word about a operation??!! I even bet it's all BOGUS!" Rester flinched, and pushed Tact to the ground, just as a bullet zoomed by the position Tact was in a few moments ago. "Never..." seethed Rester. "NEVER say anything about the operation. IF you want to be part of the team, you can't even mouth a word." "Wait," said Tact. "Has this got to do anything with Yumi or something?" "No..." said Rester. "It's far more complicated."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:41 pm
Ryu saw a little girl "hey look there's a little girl here!" he said, he walked to her and asked "hey there little girl...what wrong?" he asked "I lost my brother..." she replied, Joey walked along "what's your name?" he asked "Yumi...Mizuki" she replied "Y-Yumi?!" Ryu and Joey said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:53 pm
"What?" asked Tact. "I was puzzled by Yumi's cATASPROPHE, and you're saying this is even more confusing?" "Ya..>" said Rester. "You knwo what? Leave me alone. They won't trust me unless I stay away." he disappeartaed.

Moments later he reappeared in a tall building floating around on a rock in space. He walked along several workers carrying crates and struggling. "Dang you, you dsonofa..." he cursed, as he pushed his way through the crowd. His shoulder brushed pasted Silencers as he passed him, cursing. He was 100% aware, that, his enemy was right beside him, but if he attacked now, it would ruin everything. He walked up the steps. "Mission accomplished," he said sarcastically at this guy sitting on a chair. "What now, you b*****d." "Hmmm... thats a good one...." said the guy in the chair. "I still don't put my full turst in you. Maybe you should be more like your brother." Rester charged up and was going to punch him on the nose, but some force stopped him and pushed him back. "Watch it kid," he said. "You don't know who your dealing with. Anyway, to put my trust in you... I want you to..." REster thought he could make out a grin in the dark corner in which he was sitting. "Assasinate every single one of your little friends."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:19 am
"Think we should get Bc398 (Yumi) now? I'm itching to finish our mission!" the boy said, impatiently "capturing her now will cause problems, right now, we need to guard her, then take her back to the shrine... don't forget that, I too, want to end this stupid mission...so my soul can rest once again..." the tall man said.

The boy put his arms behind his head and stared at Yumi and her friends "to tell you the truth, I'm doing this cause we'll be reunited again and...no more people would die in this kingdom" he said, the tall grinned "are you doing this because you have something special with that girl?" he asked, the boy just kept staring at Yumi 'sooner or later...you'll be back and we'll be able play together again and my friend here will make sure no one gets reincarnated again... he thought

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:53 pm
"......." Rester was silent. He finished with a "You b*****d..>" before springing up at him. He was a good 5 incehs away from slashing the guys nose off when he was shot through the stomach. "Oh man..." said Rester, falling back. The man scowled. "Remember. I call the shots. You try to, and I'll kill you. Betray me, and I'll kill you. So..." he grinned in the dakrness. He hissed and Rester went bazook for some reason. He started having these visions in his head, more like voices with 2 second pictures. hey rester! leave us alone! Stars! Look! There it is! It continued on and on like that until one voice popped out of the many. If you wish destroy me, then you are too weak..... Rester bounced back, richoting against the wall. "Now..." said the man. "You will be spending your night here..... Number 3942 will show you to your room, where you'll be confined in until further notice. Now go!" Numver 3942 appeared and dragged Rester away. Momentarily, he was paralyzed with fear. It's them...... he thought. They're back. I thought they were gone, but they're back....

Later that night, while Rester was sleeping, the man walked into his room. "One way to insure that your trust is limited..." he said. "Is to kill you if you try to escape." He throust his hand through Rester's heart and reached a soul line, in which he pulled out a little ball glowing light. "Betary me.." he said. "And I'll kill you for sure." He walked out and silently closed the door behind him.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:05 am
"We should campe here for a while Yumi..." Joey said putting up the tent along with Ryu, they began to whisper to each other "what happened to Yumi?" asked Ryu, Joey scratched his head "I don't know! I maybe her friend but trust me...they hide more secrets than I could ever find out" he replied.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games