Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:47 pm
They have surveillance at our dances. Not that anyone goes xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:19 pm
I'd like to get this off my chest now...

What the hell is up with everybody subtle being anti-German in the past two weeks?! You don't DO that! Especially when you're talking a girl with a name (first AND last) that's more German than apple pie is American. gonk
I seriously get pissed off when people are inclined to hate Germans in my Jewish Community because of the Nazis. Okay, so the Nazis were German. But not many Germans are Nazis today. If you are, you get shot in the balls. When we were in Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Israel, a German tour group was behind us, and the guide kept saying "And the Nazis did this...and the NAZIS did that." OBVIOUSLY Germans don't feel that way nowadays.
I asked my teacher why she felt so angry about being offered a trip to Germany when she was telling a story about it.
And she said "Well, it's Germany."
And I said "What's wrong with Germany?"
I could tell she was trying not to be a bigot, and I applaud her for actually recognizing the pure anger in my voice, which was very calm, but still.

The other day when I was putting things up for the art show, my friend was insulting me as a joke. The last insult she said was "You're German". I beat her up. Well, as well as I could without being unfair, since she had her right arm in a sling. (She can punch like a mother with either arm).

scream scream scream I AM A FREAKING JEW SO I AM THEREFORE NOT A NAZI. THE NAZIS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HOLOCAUST. THE GERMANS OF TODAY WERE NOT INVOLVED. I AM A GERMAN BEFORE I AM A JEW. I AM A GERMAN. I AM NOT BIASED. I AM NOT A HATE-MONGREL.

Okay. I needed to do that to avoid screaming at the next person who gets on my nerves.  

MonsieurSponge

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:24 pm
damn, you need to control that rage there egga. beating people up doesnt ALWAYS change their thoughts. (only sometimes.) they will probably just get angry.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:25 pm
jfm567
damn, you need to control that rage there egga. beating people up doesnt ALWAYS change their thoughts. (only sometimes.) they will probably just get angry.

But we always beat each other up. 4laugh  

MonsieurSponge

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:27 pm
EggaxSponge
jfm567

sounds......... sadistic. xD wait, you beat up a cripple!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:31 pm
jfm567
EggaxSponge
jfm567

sounds......... sadistic. xD wait, you beat up a cripple!

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I'm a semi sado-masochist. xd  

MonsieurSponge

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:59 pm
Most germans will completely block out that time period because they are that ashamed of it. If you even try to bring up that topic in Germany everyone (except neo-nazi pricks) will change the subject. My German teacher was telling me about it since he's been to Germany a few times, lucky b*****d. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:12 pm
pineapple07
Most germans will completely block out that time period because they are that ashamed of it. If you even try to bring up that topic in Germany everyone (except neo-nazi pricks) will change the subject. My German teacher was telling me about it since he's been to Germany a few times, lucky b*****d. xd

I dunno, a lot of Germans i have spoken too are willing to talk about it, but in a very shameful and apologetic kinda way. I think its kinda sad ^_^  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Yeah, my friend from germany was apologetic about it. This d**k asked him if he hated jews because he was from germany and he said no. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:36 pm
I finally understand something now.

My mother overreacts a bit.
A few pages ago I talked about how she freaked out about how I lost some white gloves in the snow at a neighbor's house.
Ofcourse she yelled at us for it and wouldn't let it go untill later.
She yelled that we were screwed, she took the computer priviledges, she gave us this burning hell looks, it was just an overall horrible time.
Why? She overreacts.

Sadly, I realized that I took this. And it kicked in during math class.
No, I don't angry overreact.
I sad overreact.
I break down into tears.
I only cried a little in Math and nobody except Hannah and the one I was talking to and being bullied by at that time, Darcy, noticed. Only a few tears.
But I still cry.

I think my mother and I, the way our minds work could potentially be this.
We'll take in some information.
If it makes her angry (or in my case, sad or depressed) the mind will take one aspect that could possibly be a reason for the feeling, and said aspect will be intensified aswell as intensify the emotion. Thus causing our overreaction and taking in a problem worse than it truly is.

This is bad for me.
Not because I'm thus more fragile.
Not because I'm under the control of a mother who overreacts.
But because of both.

To make matters worse, I have this fear of crying in public.
Hell, I have a fear of crying infront of ANYONE, EVEN family!

>.> I hate yooooou miiiiind!  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:42 am
EggaxSponge
Yeah, my friend from germany was apologetic about it. This d**k asked him if he hated jews because he was from germany and he said no. heart 3nodding

One of my friends is Jewish, and people tell him he should ditch me because I'm part German. I'm not even full German people! I don't hate him, and he doesn't hate me. Then people get started on Racism with my other friend, and I just walk away to go punch the wall...

People just can't seem to let go of the past these days.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:42 pm
lolz biggrin great idea for a thread  

sykez95

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:30 pm
sykez95
lolz biggrin great idea for a thread

Lyss doesn't think this is a rant, vent, or rave. ninja

Anyways, Lyss still doesn't like That Swanson guy.

He's thinking of running for a position. like secretary, because this is apparently his dream job. Lyss is probably gonna run against him because he doesn't get the idea of the club, and the fact that half the kids are gonna leave because of him. (He gets on everybody's nerves. And we all think he hit the 'Erase' button for the Approved list. Flippin' joy that was to find out.)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:29 pm
EggaxSponge

What the hell is up with everybody subtle being anti-German in the past two weeks?! You don't DO that! Especially when you're talking a girl with a name (first AND last) that's more German than apple pie is American. gonk
I seriously get pissed off when people are inclined to hate Germans in my Jewish Community because of the Nazis. Okay, so the Nazis were German. But not many Germans are Nazis today. If you are, you get shot in the balls. When we were in Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Israel, a German tour group was behind us, and the guide kept saying "And the Nazis did this...and the NAZIS did that." OBVIOUSLY Germans don't feel that way nowadays.
I asked my teacher why she felt so angry about being offered a trip to Germany when she was telling a story about it.
I could tell she was trying not to be a bigot, and I applaud her for actually recognizing the pure anger in my voice, which was very calm, but still.

The other day when I was putting things up for the art show, my friend was insulting me as a joke. The last insult she said was "You're German". I beat her up. Well, as well as I could without being unfair, since she had her right arm in a sling. (She can punch like a mother with either arm).

scream scream scream I AM A FREAKING JEW SO I AM THEREFORE NOT A NAZI. THE NAZIS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HOLOCAUST. THE GERMANS OF TODAY WERE NOT INVOLVED. I AM A GERMAN BEFORE I AM A JEW. I AM A GERMAN. I AM NOT BIASED. I AM NOT A HATE-MONGREL.

Okay. I needed to do that to avoid screaming at the next person who gets on my nerves.

Aw Egga. D: I have quite a bit of German in me too but no one really brings it up because my last name is French. No one knows I'm German unless I (very proudly) say so. And "April" isn't very German either. xp

We had a few German exchange students at my high school and no one gave them any s**t about Nazism at all. They were very nice people, and so we were nice back. But, I do come from a small town where everyone is pretty closely knit. We do have our share of assholes, but we're nothing compared to the kids from some schools. stare

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:56 am
aprilness
EggaxSponge

Aw Egga. D: I have quite a bit of German in me too but no one really brings it up because my last name is French. No one knows I'm German unless I (very proudly) say so. And "April" isn't very German either. xp

We had a few German exchange students at my high school and no one gave them any s**t about Nazism at all. They were very nice people, and so we were nice back. But, I do come from a small town where everyone is pretty closely knit. We do have our share of assholes, but we're nothing compared to the kids from some schools. stare

lol we used to give our german lectures a bit of stick about it, but in a good hearted way xd we had to list as many German authors that we could think of, and someone was like "Hitler! xd " and my lecturer was like "yes , well, we dont want to go there" xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games