Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:16 pm
.....er... wtf is going on!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:20 pm
*Demyx wonders why he cannot see anything* What... *realized his eyes are closed* Oh... *opens eyes tenatively and looks around* Marluxia!? Namine?! Where are you? *calls out and steps forward carefully, wary of the strange darkness*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:22 pm
((this wolfs started to chase marluxia, then the wolfs try to force him in the darkness portal thing, but me, mizu, demyx, tryed to help, after some was pulling marluxia in, and the person took his hat and marluxia when after her. then i followed, then mizu followed but i just told her to go back and watch over things for me))....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:23 pm
Ayaji
*Demyx wonders why he cannot see anything* What... *realized his eyes are closed* Oh... *opens eyes tenatively and looks around* Marluxia!? Namine?! Where are you? *calls out and steps forward carefully, wary of the strange darkness*
Demyx thear you are *hugs him* how are we going to find everyone else  

hadesgirl

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:27 pm
hadesgirl
Ayaji

Er...*gently detaches Mizu* Cling to my arm if you must, but don't hang on me like that...it hampers my movements too much *thinks "I can't run away and carry her at the same time >>"* We'll just have to search... *calls out again* Marluxia? Namine?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:28 pm
hydra4
*wakes up with a large headache and tied up* huh where am i and why am i tied up *shadow comes up to him* "hehehe" eek
marluxia. *trys to runs towards him*not good. *the shadow jumps on top of namine*marluxia  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji

Er...*gently detaches Mizu* Cling to my arm if you must, but don't hang on me like that...it hampers my movements too much *thinks "I can't run away and carry her at the same time >>"* We'll just have to search... *calls out again* Marluxia? Namine?
biggrin ok*clings to his arm* hy people come out or im fluding the place  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:50 pm
hey get off of her and give my hat back  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:52 pm
*looks at marluxia* marluxia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:58 pm
*Demyx calls again, louder this time* Marluxia?! Namine?! *stops and looks around again*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:00 pm
*the heartless cover namine mouth so she can't talk.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:17 pm
*Demyx looks back to see if the portal is visible* Rats... *he can't see it anywhere* Um...This is great...*sighs*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:22 pm
Ayaji
*Demyx looks back to see if the portal is visible* Rats... *he can't see it anywhere* Um...This is great...*sighs*
were in truble arnt we *clings his arme titer*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:25 pm
*thinks to herself : this sucks, i can't move*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:26 pm
hadesgirl
Ayaji
were in truble arnt we *clings his arme titer*

Probably...*thinks of summoning sitar*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games