Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:24 pm
Roy could get up from Jonny's blow. "I cant let it end this way". said Roy. But Roy couldnt do anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:24 pm
"You were always scared of me.." Kairi said and her wings spread open again and flew up to the clouds. "I'll wait here until you're done!" Kairi said. Then right beside Kairi was Celestial and she giggled and smiled. "Celestial!" Kairi said and hugged her. "Hey goddess girl... You love Johnny!" Celestial said and Sora appeared beside her. "I'll only be here until the right's over.. K?" Celestial said. "Okay!" Kairi said with tears in her eyes. Celestial smiled and hugged Kairi.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:25 pm
johnny stood on top of roy and used one final attack "shinobi-beam"this attack woulf finish roy and leave him down for a long time  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:27 pm
Dante pulls her out. " I was afraid for we are very different." Dante blinks. " We wre form two very different worlds but now i consider you a friend"  

Dante Aurion

outwar

Roy couldn't take the pain so he just laid there.  
Kairi hurried and went down there and Celestial pulled her back and she went down there. "Stop!" Celestial said and pushed against Johnny's attack. "Run Roy!" she told Roy. "Kairi doesn't want you to do this Johnny! Look how scared she is!" Celestial said. Kairi was frightened.  

` m a i i

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:34 pm
Roy just laid there doing nothing and he wispered "i cant move dang it"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:35 pm
Dante grabs Johnny by the head. "DEMON SUTRA" It causes johnny to be immobolized."If you want me to train you then stop the fight." Dante was upset "It isn't right to fight without warning I prefer you to have honor."  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:36 pm
"SORA! Help me!" Celestial yelled. She tried to dissolve it but she needed more help..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:10 pm
johnny looked at kairi and stopped his attack of course i want u to train me dante its in my blood , johnny winked at kairi and walked towards her  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:40 pm
Shouldn't I be dead Roy thought. Roy got up slowly and saw Kairi Dante and Jonny just standing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:47 pm
johnny stared down at his spell book and began to read  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:56 pm
he dropped the book ant picked up roy are u ok friend he said as he lifted him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:59 pm
Roy only had this face to express what he is feeling now.

scream  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:02 pm
sweatdrop  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games