Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:30 pm
Suddenly Wolfe began to laugh. Her laugh became louder and louder then she stopped. She placed her hand on the ground and pushed herself up "Ever heard of playing dead?". Wolfe sprang up as if she wasn't injured at all, she cracked her neck and looked down at Chundo "Ye can stop mashin them herbs there, might want to use 'em for dinner tonight". Wolfe touched her back, Wolfe rasped slightly. "Anyone got some string?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:34 am
Chundo's eyes squintted, he was mad and stood up. "Why the hell would you do that!"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:37 am
"Wanted to make Terra feel like she won" Wolfe smirked "A girl like her, frail and all, she could never win a fight, especially against a pirate like myself"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:41 am
Chundo folded his arms, "Well next time can you think about how I might feel."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:43 am
Wolfe smiled "Don't tell me you were worried" Wolfe strolled over placing her index finger under his chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:45 am
"Maybe I was," Chundo tried to look away from Wolfe's gaze. "I couldn't stand to have you dead..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:49 am
"Don't worry... I can't die.. Not for a long time" Wolfe removed her finger from under Chundos chin and placed her hand on his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:54 am
The chinchilla's face was starting to feel warm, he was blushing. "Still..." Chundo looked back at Wolfe, "Seeing you hurt even if pretending was devastating." He paused and sighed, "I don't know what I would do without you."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:58 am
"I wouldn't leave yer." Wolfe turned her head to the side and warmly smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:01 am
"That's a relief," Chundo returned the smile back.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:08 am
Wolfes hand slowly went to the back of Chundos head. She blushed as she forcefully pulled Chundo to her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:15 am
Her lips were strangely moist, Chundo thought to himself. Instead of pulling a way which he normally would do, he kissed back. Seeing Wolfe hurt made him realize that this girl he had been stranded with on this island, meant everything to him.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:20 am
Wolfe suddenly stopped. She looked over at Terra and back at Chundo "We are not alone.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:24 am
Chundo grumbled, damn Terra... He ran his fingers through his hair, "I suppose you are right. But..." Voluntarily, Chundo changed into his chinchilla form and jumped on to Wolfe's shoulder. He planted a kiss on her cheeck with his nose and nuzzled up against her.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:32 am
Wolfe clenched her fist and blushed. She quickly spun her head around to Terra. "WE'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE!" Wolfe yelled quickly running out of the cave.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff