Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:30 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr: "Ya, he taught me everything I know, but I learned even further then him."
Xemnas stood up. "Alright then, I'll leave you." He then just dicenigrated by data.
"xeggr am confused why did xenmas come hee to see you?"

"He just wants me dead." He sat at the edge of his bed. "What happened to me? The only thing I remember was sleeping..."
"well me, larxene, and one of the seeking nobody found you in the lab and you were almost dead. and i took here where the nobody told me to go and after about 5hours i got to see you then i went blank and awoke in on this bed." muffy sat down right next to him.

Xeggr scooted over a little away from her. "Um....what happened to me before that though? I remember us layng down on the ground and that's it."
"well, they told me one of your blood veins were closed off so you were dieing...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr: "Ya, he taught me everything I know, but I learned even further then him."
Xemnas stood up. "Alright then, I'll leave you." He then just dicenigrated by data.
"xeggr am confused why did xenmas come hee to see you?"

"He just wants me dead." He sat at the edge of his bed. "What happened to me? The only thing I remember was sleeping..."
"well me, larxene, and one of the seeking nobody found you in the lab and you were almost dead. and i took here where the nobody told me to go and after about 5hours i got to see you then i went blank and awoke in on this bed." muffy sat down right next to him.

Xeggr scooted over a little away from her. "Um....what happened to me before that though? I remember us layng down on the ground and that's it."
"well, they told me one of your blood veins were closed off so you were dieing...."

"How did I get within my lab though? Did my body move or did someone take me away?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:34 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"How did I get within my lab though? Did my body move or did someone take me away?"
"i don't know. i just saw there on the ground. it sacred me......"muffy was shaking a little becuase she was still sacred of what she saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"i don't know. i just saw there on the ground. it sacred me......"muffy was shaking a little becuase she was still sacred of what she saw.

Xeggr got up still confused. "Did my body do anything else from when it got up?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:38 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr got up still confused. "Did my body do anything else from when it got up?"
"no. i don't know. i saw you. picked you up and took you here....."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"I can only remember one thing.....your gonna be crazy after you hear this but......I remember us....kissing..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:43 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"I can only remember one thing.....your gonna be crazy after you hear this but......I remember us....kissing..."
"kissing? when?"muffy was blushing  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((check page 39))  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:51 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((check page 39))
"we ummmm kissed when you ....ummmm started to disappear..."muffy blushed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((check page 39))

"Wait.....it was real?!?" He looked over at her.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:56 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((check page 39))

"yes. but you were gone before it was finished...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((check page 39))

Xeggr sat where he was before. "So, what happens now?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:04 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((check page 39))

"i don't know."muffy looked iin his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((check page 39))

"I feel funny..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:07 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"I feel funny..."
"me too..."muffy moved over to him closer and looked at him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games