Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Oskar McOlan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:02 am
It's always good to express your feelings. ^^

There's someone I know, that broke up with her boyfriend because she felt as though he didn't care enough, when in reality, he cared a lot more than she knew.

Rejection is scary, of course! It's like getting up on stage and singing. Much easier in your head than the actual thing. And yeah...the whole friend thing is complicated. It's hard to have a friendship again if things go wrong and...well, you never quite feel the same, do you? But yes. Chances are there to be taken, otherwise you won't know what could have happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:07 am
Hiicomo
It's always good to express your feelings. ^^

There's someone I know, that broke up with her boyfriend because she felt as though he didn't care enough, when in reality, he cared a lot more than she knew.

Rejection is scary, of course! It's like getting up on stage and singing. Much easier in your head than the actual thing. And yeah...the whole friend thing is complicated. It's hard to have a friendship again if things go wrong and...well, you never quite feel the same, do you? But yes. Chances are there to be taken, otherwise you won't know what could have happened.

yeah thats what i think also. the problems become infintly complex when trying to deal with a crush on a friend. i usually tend to stay quiet and if they like me they can say... but i tent do wait till i know it will be ok to say before doing so. However it does mean i am emotionally screwed as im always afraid of what to say and when lol.

the other problem i have is im horrably self concious so i constantly worry and end up getting into horrable panics.

im better these days though, it used to be terrable, now im able to voice feelings better. still doesnt help in some situations though.

-w0w that was a ramble and a half, i dont even think that made sense?  

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Omochii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:16 am
Lol. Well, I understood it fine, no worries. I think part of what makes crushing on a friend so complex is the fact that you don't quite know where that friendship line ends and you step into the other zone. ^^;;

What to say and when...well, I always find just being honest and doing it spontaneously is the best. After all, there might never be a right time, place, or even the right thing to say in some situations! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:27 am
Omochii
Lol. Well, I understood it fine, no worries. I think part of what makes crushing on a friend so complex is the fact that you don't quite know where that friendship line ends and you step into the other zone. ^^;;

What to say and when...well, I always find just being honest and doing it spontaneously is the best. After all, there might never be a right time, place, or even the right thing to say in some situations! biggrin

i understand what your saying. still, i value my friendships and stuff with people over anything else practically. to loose any of that to a crush would hurt a lot. still, spontanious is good in some situations. it just needs approaching more carefully with friends i feel.  

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Omochii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:41 am
FleshandBlood
Omochii

i understand what your saying. still, i value my friendships and stuff with people over anything else practically. to loose any of that to a crush would hurt a lot. still, spontanious is good in some situations. it just needs approaching more carefully with friends i feel.
*Nodnod* I understand and yes, that's another thing that makes it so complex. It's hard to measure exactly how much you crush on someone...at least, that's what I've thought anyway ^^;;

I agree though. With friends [especially close ones] a little more care would probably do a lot of good, as spontaneous outbursts can most probably lead to disastrous consequences.

O_O;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:17 pm
True,but it depends on the situation.I know at least a few people that have broken out spontaniously and told someone that they like a friend,and they'd be together for a long time. ninja But just make sure that it's not that spontaniously loud....  

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:23 pm
*angsts*

There. That's out of my system.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:27 pm
*angsting*  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

liquid06

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:27 pm
burning_eyes AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ah. Much better.

It's easier posting something when I'm angry than throwing my computer mouse. That's a bad habit I got from playing Halo, throwing the controller on the floor every time I died. I killed my mouse yesterday. Killed it dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:24 am
liquid06

It's easier posting something when I'm angry than throwing my computer mouse. That's a bad habit I got from playing Halo, throwing the controller on the floor every time I died. I killed my mouse yesterday. Killed it dead.

yeah its always better to express through words... my brother throws things and often ends up killing one of my controllers. however i mearly shout at him, throwing things means more money to buy new ones.

well done for venting here razz smile  

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:43 pm
Man, I hate my job and I wish I could get something better... I hate it, but I have to go to work tonight. Am I really so skilless that no one else will take me?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:58 pm
Well, what have you already tried applying for Indigo? ^^  

Omochii

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:05 pm
=____=; I just love helping people with love advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Silver Hellsing
^^;; The sarcasm is evidenced and acknowledged. Hope you're not angsting too much.  

Omochii

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:15 pm
Omochii
Silver Hellsing
^^;; The sarcasm is evidenced and acknowledged. Hope you're not angsting too much.

=____=; I'm trying to help out my friends who broke up with each other this week. Can't you tell its been fun?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games