Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jasonn1124

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:20 am
Kin no Akari, Angel of Light.

Akari was born of the stars, lost and wandering the ancient heavens, looking down upon mankind. She was drawn to her calling to fight in the name of all things good, when she first felt sympathy and anger, looking down upon the scene of a robbery of a poor and helpless family.

She had scarcely felt those emotions when she felt an enormous surge of power flow through her.

All around her was white light. A voice echoed across the vast emptiness, "Thou has felt the power of justice and shalt uphold the power of light thy bestows upon thee. Abuse this power not, but use it to fight the darkness that surrounds men's hearts. As long as thy heart is pure, thy light shall never fade..."

When she came to, she was holding a pair of legendary blades forged from ice that were thought to have been lost for centuries, the Sode no Shirayuki (Sleeve's White Snow).

And thus, the Angel of Light was born, cleansing the world of evils and holding back the darkness that would cover this world with the twin blades now known as, The Akari.

I know i was just supposed to describe the RPG character type, but i was bored and had nothing to do.. >.<
Nice avatar by the way Akari =)

By the way, Sode no Shirayuki is the name of a sword wielded by Kuchiki Rukia in the Anime/Manga "Bleach", in case you were wondering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:34 am
jasonn1124

I know i was just supposed to describe the RPG character type, but i was bored and had nothing to do.. >.<
Nice avatar by the way Akari =)

Actually, you did exactly what had expected of you, Jason. wink Nice story.

jasonn1124
By the way, Sode no Shirayuki is the name of a sword wielded by Kuchiki Rukia in the Anime/Manga "Bleach", in case you were wondering.

I <3 Rukia's sword. It always reminds me of the Frostbite Blade - mostly because of the color. None of the the other ice blades in the show have that blueish hue, not even Hitsugaya's sword - that I know of, anyways.

When the frostbite was introduced, I started liking Rukia's character even more, and I started liking the frostbite even more with the correlation. wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:39 am
Oops... I nearly forgot to write my RPG description...

You are 19th century nobleman. You live in the swamp-like territory of Great Britain, and require a warm cloak to keep you warm and dry, in the chill misty air. You found a pair of 21st century Nike's which were left behind by a passing time traveler, and have since marveled at their comfort and durability, even if they do look outlandish and are not very water resilient.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 am
Haha yea, my shoes do kinda look out of place.. xd

and i love Rukia's sword too! I used to like Hitsugaya's sword before i saw Rukia's. Pity she doesn't have bankai..

Okay on to the description part..

Ned-san, Pillar of Darkness

With Kin no Akari ridding the world of evil, you might think that the world should be pure and saintly by now. Unfortunately for her, darkness has it's allies as well.

Ned-san, the Pillar of Darkness, stands in her way. He is the harbinger of destruction, bringing misery and casting an aura of blight everywhere he goes.

Ned was born of shadows. Unlike Akari, whose powers of light were a gift from an unknown force, Ned was born with the ability to manipulate shadows, as well as control fire and electricity. He is different from Akari also in that he does not work for the darkness. He roams the earth, looking for opponents, challenging them to a fight where he can pit his skills against the strongest. It is said he fights savagely, and hungers for battle like an insatiable beast, and by using his powers to topple all who stand in his way, he has remained victorious in all his fights thus far.

Should he meet his match one day, he prepares to wield his scythe, the Lunar's Eclipse. Yet another legendary weapon of unknown origins, it's power is unknown to many. There are rumors that the deadly scythe can decimate entire armies, fell whole forests, cleave mountains in half. The few who have seen the Lunar's Eclipse's full fury have never lived to tell the tale except an insane old man, without arms and legs who huddles in a corner of the train station.

He speaks incoherently, but all those who have asked him about the powers of Lunar's Eclipse can only make out these words..

"Dem' shadows! Sliced!.. Watch, the shadows..!"  

jasonn1124

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:31 pm
Jason the Great Mafia mage who is as loyal to his Don as he is to his pet rattlesnake Fluffy  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:33 pm
A cosplayer of noble birth. You always liked your green hair. Your noble parents said "fine, so long as he dresses as a noble." So you wore your tuxedo. But you started reading Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles, and fell in love with Syaoran's Character. You bought the cape on G-Bay for $40...your parents were cool with it, so long as you dressed like a noble...so you continued wearing a tux. Then, Nike decided to do a deal with you. You wear their shoes, they pay you money! What's there to lose? But you still must dress as a noble.  

Red Alert Serise

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:36 pm
You are the angel protector of all Ice Ninjas. They pray to you before every battle and you bless them with success in their life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:41 pm
You are....

.... omg ... You're dead, aren't you?

eek  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:45 pm
Not dead...I'm a statue. You are the evil warlord. Driving your troops to fight harder and harder. Never letting up. Rest is for the weak and the weak must die!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:57 pm
The finest sculpted figure ever?! sweatdrop  

Crimsonhellite

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:24 pm
A celestial spirit...your duty is to traverse the heavens in search of souls for your Soul Eater to eat!! (based off of the Manga Soul Eater)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:36 pm
You are the northern warrior queen Akari, master of the ancient twin bladed fighting style of the northern nomads.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:41 pm
All soldiers fear the darkness. Why are these strong brave men so frightened by it you ask. Because of Ned-San, warrior of the night. By day he lurks in the shadows, by nights he conquers all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:20 am
You are...

a masterpiece of glory, riding on the clouds!  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:27 am
A really messed up Opera Singer?! rofl  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games